Kirk

The sound of your baby crying woke you up from your sleep. For the past week you'd been sick, but your wonderful husband helped out. He watched your daughter, and gave you medicine.

You sighed and changed your sleeping position, hoping your husband would handle it. After five minutes, she started crying again, and you decided to see what was up.

You shuffled into the living room, and found your two year old daughter, Victoria, crying on the floor. Her face red with fever, and snot running from her nose.

You picked her up, and rocked her a bit to get her to calm down. "Jim? Where are you?"

You walked around, trying to find him, but to no avail. Finally he ran in to your shared quarters, box of baby medicine in hand, and his hair sticking up all wildly.

"Jim, what the heck?"

"So sorry she woke you! I got her up, and she was sick, so I went to get some medicine from Med Bay. And she was asleep when I left, and.... I don't know what to do...." He rushed out, and you smiled, wiping your daughters nose with a tissue.

"Jim it's alright. You don't have to panic. I'll watch Victoria. You go get some sleep." You said, and he sighed.

"Are you sure? You're still sick..."

"I'm fine. Now go sleep. And maybe take a shower." He walked away, and you set Victoria on the floor, gave her her medicine, then put on some cartoons.

She quickly calmed down, and eventually fell asleep. You happily put her in her bed, and sat down on the couch. Ready for some time to yourself.

This was requested by Whovian3135, I hope you liked it!