Nothing Professional About the Way I feel .

Green Series one : Knox Green's Love story . 1 of 3 .

Knox Green

Knox Green.  

She didn't think i noticed but i did . I noticed every fucking thing about her . I couldn't get her out my head . Winter was someone , who left her mark . She was unforgettable and it bothered me . It bothered me that I couldn't have her the way i wanted her . She didn't notice but i got off on that smart ass mouth of hers and that attitude she told me was on the house the first day we met .

She made it absolutely impossible to stay away from her , and it made it even harder having her in my house . She was absolutely selfless , and she was always worried about Bentley before anything . After leaving Bentley's room , i head downstairs pouring myself a drink before seeing lights shine through my living room . As my eyes narrowed on the truck outside , i watched as she chuckled saying her goodbyes before walking towards the front door .

Scoffing to myself , i down my glass of whiskey before downing another right after . Hearing her lightly open and close the door , i hear her lightly giggle as she tried to take off her heels . Winter was anything but country , and i loved every second of it . She had a country bone in her deep down , but she still hasn't decided to go completely country when it came to her clothing or shoes . Making my presence known , she stumbles back slightly before sighing as her eyes finally met mine .

"Waiting up for me now ?" She spoke sounding more like a challenge , then a statement or joke . "If you would have texted me back , i wouldn't have had to ." I rasped out stalking towards her . Sitting her on the side table by the front door , my fingers slowly help her undo her heels . "This doesn't seem professional ." She spoke as i sighed knowing where her attitude came from . As hard as it was not to kiss her earlier and keep thing's professional , there was nothing professional about the way i felt about her .

"Go to bed , Red ." I spoke as my eyes slowly drank her in . She didn't know it , but she drove me fucking insane . And that small flowy dress wasn't helping . As my eyes ran up her thick thighs as she slid off the side table , she walked towards the kitchen . "No ." She spoke shortly pouring herself a drink as well . As i leaned on the island counter across from her , her eyes didn't shy away from mine like they usually did .

"Who was he ?" I asked thinking to the man who dropped her off . As her eyes finally adverted from mine , she downed her glass before crossing her arms . "I don't think that's any of your business ." She spoke quietly before a chuckle erupted from my chest . It wasn't one that was funny , more one filled with anger and frustration . "Hope you enjoyed your date ." I rasped deeply before exiting the kitchen . "Fuck you , Knox ." She spat raising her voice before i quickly turned around stalking towards her . Letting my hand wrap around her neck , i pull her flush against me letting her feel exactly what she does to me .

Even with her smart ass mouth , i got off on everything she did or said . I was hard as a rock every time i looked or thought of her . "Fuck me , Red ?" I rasped towering over her . "Yes ." She whispered as her breathing hitched . As her eyes slowly fell down to my lips , my eyes followed right behind hers finding her thick plump lips waiting for attention . "Go to bed , Red ." I repeated myself this time not being able to control what happens next if she says no . As she scoffed , she pushed me off of her in frustration . "I'm so fucking tired of walking on egg shells for you ! Why ? Because you don't want me here ? Well , Bentley does . And until we figure out this fucking ranch situation deal with it ." She spat walking out the kitchen .