Die For You .

Matteo Deluca

Matteo Deluca

Power , The possession of control , Authority , or the influence over others . He had all that . He had the control . He had the authority . and he had the influence over others . Every man in Brazil wanted to be just like him . they wanted to be as powerful as him but that was impossible .

The rain that cascaded and tapped on my windows gave my home a calming and relaxing aura . I needed that . I had been in my head and stressed out for days . The thought that a man i loved since we were kids would rather take a bullet to the head than be with me because he's dangerous hurt me . He wasn't too dangerous for me to work with him though , just too dangerous to love .

If i told you i hated him that would be a lie . It was actually the complete opposite . I mean how do we go from going on dates , and bonding to not talking at all . Oh i know , Becuase my mouth was too fucking big . I had opened up about my feelings , and that's why we are here . If i would have just shut up maybe we wouldn't be .

The events that happened two nights ago played in my head over and over again . It was like a broken record player that kept playing the same song . My hand still felt that feeling of holding a gun to his head as he stood in front of me with a sinister smile on his handsome face . My heart still shattered at the feelings of him being scared to love me more than he was scared to die . And my mind still repeated his exact words to me over and over again like it was a book i read thousands of times .

Matteo was a man of action , He didn't talk much unless you were close to him . He was the most wanted , and dangerous kingpin there was in the world . He transported tons and tons of drugs , weapons , and trading goods .

The world seen him as scary . i seen him as a big teddy bear that wanted love , he was just scared of it . I never understood why though . He never told me too much , he felt if he did he was taking the last bit of innocence i had left .

There was a mission tonight that i had to be there for considering i'm what they call the "distraction" . The only problem was Matteo would be there , right next to me . I couldn't work with him next to me or in my head .

I was already dressed waiting for the team to get here so we could go over the plan , but honestly after tonight i'm done . There was no need for me anymore after this . I mean i was only useful after he seen i could fight and once he had taught me a few things about the business . But this wasn't my life it was his . And in order to get mine back i had to walk away from it .

Hearing aggressive hard knocking i knew exactly who it was . It wasn't hard to guess , and plus no one comes to my house other than him and my sister who is on vacation . "hey" i said greeting everyone before letting them in .

"so let's talk about the plan ." Terro said . Terro was Matteo's brother . The youngest of 4 . He was a lot nicer , and showed more emotion than matteo .

"Well we already know who the distraction will be . But she just has to lure him into a different room away from the guests while someone does their speech tonight . But in order for me to keep you safe you need a ear piece ." he stated which Kyle handed me . laughing i shake my head .