The Lucky One .

i had let the man i married when i was 18 control me for years

i had let the man i married when i was 18 control me for years . i mean how do you not when you have a child by him , and he's the law ? so going against him he always used the "i'll take my son from you ." because he in fact was the law so who would question him right ? i mean in this town everyone knew everyone , but he still had more power than i did .

he controlled if i moved on , if i found someone new , controlled everything . and i was sick of it . i wanted to love out loud and be loved out loud .

i had recently started secretly seeing Florian , but at the moment he wouldn't talk to me and i understood why .

how does a girl with no legal attachment or attachment period let her ex husband control her ? i'll tell you . being young , dumb , and falsely in love . he wasn't always horrible . just after we got married he changed . he cheated . and beat on me . and belittled me . and after a while i couldn't take it anymore .

Florian had never disrespected me , and he never would . but he was mad at me , and ignoring me . it was my fault , i had to fix things before i lost the man i love .

Florian made me feel special . he took me on dates , gave me his time and attention , and he loved my son , and my son loves him . Florian made me feel beautiful even on my bad days , he comforted me . he did everything i wanted and more , something my ex husband didn't do .

The last time i had seen him we got into a heated argument where we both said come things we both didn't mean . and he stormed out of my house as my son was sleep in his room , my son adored Flo , he even called him dad considering his biological one only comes around to talk shit and scare me , but not to see his own kid . my son has even been asking where he's been . and it breaks my heart that i can't tell him for sure if he'll be back .

i was on my way to my flo's house , i had just dropped my son kairo off at my moms and stood up to my ex husband and told him to take me to court . because honestly what's there to be scared of . i'm a great fucking mother to be a single mom . i was gonna get my man and we were gonna be together and happy . i wasn't gonna be controlled . and he wasn't gonna use my son as bait to do it .

the ride there was nerve wrecking , but as i pulled into his driveway i parked my car next to his debating on what i was going to say , or do . i was most scared of his response . i got out walking into his home after knocking a few times and not getting a response , hearing the outside shower running i head straight through the kitchen to the living room to find him .

i was met with him being completely naked washing his body under the outside shower . i watched as his muscles flexed when he moved , and i instantly wanted to be wrapped in his arms .

i didn't even make myself known , or care that my dress might get wet . i grabbed his arm , making him turn his body towards me and i pushed him against the outside shower wall , crashing my lips on his . without hesitation his hands grabbed my face deepening and engaging in the kiss .

"what are you doing here ?" he asked kissing my neck .

"fuckk because i needed my man back" i moaned out letting my head fall back .

before i knew it he had my back against the wall as he lifted me up , so i was sitting directly above his dick . our kisses held passion , love , and lust . i missed the feeling of his lips , his arms wrapped around me , and his presence period . i just missed him .

pulling away with my lip in his mouth before letting it go , he turned the water off walking into the house with me still wrapped around his torso .

"i'm sorry" i panted as he sat me on his dresser helping me take off my wet dress .

"i know you are mama" he said kissing my neck as he hovered over my half naked body as i only sported my bright pink lace panties .

his hands trailing up my thighs , caressing my body . my head fell back as soft moans fell from my mouth . my mind got clouded everytime i was around him . he made me lose control in a good way .

he made me want to give him control , he made me submissive , and it felt good . his right hand held my curly hair in his hand as he had all access to my neck and more . as his left hand caressed my breasts . i was a moaning mess and i was leaking juices like never before . and it was all because of him .

he was the only man to make my body react the way it did and he barely neeeded to touch me .

"Poppa , please . i need you ." i whined as my hips grinded close to his for some type of friction .

"it's all yours if you're all mine mama ." he said grabbing my neck pulling me even closer .

the eye contact he gave me told me he was serious . and that he'd be mine until the end of time . "i'm all yours poppa ." i moaned out to him .

before i knew it my panties were ripped and i was watching him fuck me from behind on his bed . one hand wrapped in my hair and the other holding my waist as he sent ruthless strokes to my leaking pussy . all that was heard was moans , groans , cussing , and the bed hitting the wall .

"FLORIANNN BABY . YOU FEEL SO GOOD ." i screamed as he penetrated me over and over again , hitting my spot .

"fuck this pussy dripping for me baby ." he groaned squeezing my neck harder .

"only for you baby" i whimpered .

at this point he wasn't fucking me . he was making love to me . his lips kissed every part of my body . his hands caressed every part . and i loved every part of it .

"you close baby ?" he asked as his hand that held my neck moved to play with my clit . causing my body to start shaking .

"oh my goddddd yes , pleaseeee . can i cum daddy ?" i cried as my body started to crash on the bed , but he never stopped .

"cum for me baby." he groaned out making me cum and squirt at the same time , causing him to reach his release at the same time .

pulling out of me his body went limp next to mine pulling me into him as we caught our breathe .

"i'm sorry it took me so long to realize in order to love myself and you , i had to stop letting a man who wasn't good for me or my son control me ." i sighed as my hands rubbed his chest .

"i know ma . it's you me and kairo . we good ." he said kissing my head .

"and baby monteau . because i'm not on the pill ." i said nervously .

chuckling he smiled , "i was wondering if you was gonna say something ."

"i'm one lucky ass man ." he grinned as we cuddle getting ready for sleep .

"i'm the lucky one ." i said kissing his chest before falling asleep .