A Feeling Ive Never Felt Before .

Damien Whitfield

Damien Whitfield

The cold streets of new york were lit up with beautiful christmas lights and christmas trees here and there . The christmas music that played in all the restaurants made me anxious for christmas . I already decorated my home , and all the rooms . I just needed Damien to help with the outside .

Damien and I sat in our favorite Soul food restaurant waiting for our food , we had been seeing each other for a while and things were going good . we haven't slept together yet but i wanted to tell him i was ready . i just didn't know when i should bring it up .

Our food finally arrived , and i was so ready to eat , "happy ass" he chuckled watching me get excited to dig in . "boy you know i love me some food ." i laughed before taking a bite .

we were a couple bites in when a random old man sat next to me making me look at move over , "Damien" he said giving him a smile that i felt was fake . "Reggie ." Damien said with a sharp tone , "how are you my boy ?" he said chuckling looking like he was getting a kick out of the fact Damiens attitude changed .

"Who are you ?" i said butting in getting annoyed with this mans energy , "oh i'm sorry beautiful lady , i'm reggie . your mans old boss ." he said trying to shake my hand which i rejected . "you got a feisty one ." he chuckled , "what you want reg" Damien said looking angry .

"I need you for a job ." he said making me scrunch my face up in confusion and get uncomfortable . as far as i knew Damien owned a Barbershop that his pops used to own . "I suggest you walk away Reggie." Damien said clenching his fist on the table . as the old man put his hands up in defense he stood up chucking , "call me if you change your mind son . we could use a man like you out there again ." he said walking away shaking his head .

The entire time we finished our food in silence , before paying and heading back to my house . "what was that man talking about ?" i asked as we got closer to my home . "don't worry about it mama . he just talking ." he said shaking his head brushing me off .

"Damien , he wasn't just talking ." i said rolling my eyes , "you got mad as fuck when he came up to us . don't sit here and fucking lie to me ." i said as he parked in my driveway . "what you not understanding ?" he questioned turning to look at me , "it doesn't concern you . if i felt like it was important for you to know i'd tell you ." he said as if he didn't care about the situation anymore .

scoffing , i chuckle shaking my head at what he just said . "it doesn't concern me ? i just met a nigga who got the worst energy in the world you gon tell me to not worry about it ?" i said astonished . "you know what ? cool . i won't worry about it . just make sure you stop worrying about me . i'm good ." i said grabbing my shit getting out and slamming the door .

Damien had me fucked up . and i wasn't about to let him sugarcoat shit or keep a fucking thing from me . he sat in his car watching me walk in my home , and once i was inside he was gone .

———

Our day was great until that old man came and sat at our table . Now we haven't spoke to each other in hours and i was honestly getting worried about him . i didn't know what to think .

I sat on the phone with my sister telling her what happened and taking shots when my ears caught a knock on my door . "Hold up sis i'll call you back." i said hanging up to answer my door .

When i opened my door Damiens lips attacked mine shutting my door behind him . I don't know what it was but he always sucked me right back in . I wouldn't admit it to him yet but i loved him .

"I'm sorry mama" he said breathlessly holding my face so i could see he was serious . "I was just scared you'd leave me if i told you what i was in my past ." he said genuinely , "look i know what happened tonight was not something you expected or probably want to be around . but the truth is i used to run these streets . i had to get out though ." he said truthfully .

i stared at him silently taking it in . i wasn't mad . just worried . that old man seemed very sketchy to me and i didn't like how he had that sarcastic tone towards damien saying "if you change your mind let me know" .

"Ma look at me ." he said sitting me on the wooden table against my hallway wall . "I know we only been together for what , 8 months now . but i've loved you for a while now . and i promise you , you are safe with me . that goes for your mind , hard , body , and soul . you always safe with me baby ." he said shocking me . "you love me ?" i whispered rubbing my hand down his face .

"With everything in me baby . please don't let what we building together go ." he said he said grabbing my chin to kiss me me .

"i want you" i said out of breath . "baby .. you sure ? i thought you wanted it to be special , decorated, and all that ." he said . "please Dame , i need you ." i whined to him .

"we going to the room then ma" he said carrying me to my bedroom . i had cleaned my house and drank when we were ignoring each other so my room lights were off and the bed was made as only my candles and LED lights were on . it gave a reddish pink and candle light look .

setting me on my feet he grabs my face , "are you positive you are ready to do this ?" he questioned everything looking at me seriously . Dame knew i wanted to wait until i was ready and felt like he deserved my body , and he respected that .

biting my lip my hands rub his dick through his pants , "Please give it to me daddy" i said in a whiny voice . pulling me to him he kissed me sloppily , "i'm gonna make love to every single part of your beautiful body ." he said looking at me intently . his eye color had darkened, i liked it . it showed the dominance he had over me but also the affect i had on him .

i slowly undressed myself in front of him as he sat on my bed watching me in admiration . i liked how he looked at me as if i was the only thing he wanted or needed . like i was the sexiest and prettiest woman in the world .

when i was completely bare his cold but soothing , yet strong and rough hands traced up my legs to my waist sitting me on his lap , "help me get undressed beautiful" he said kissing me in between every transition or movement .

one by one i took off every piece of clothing that sported his toned muscular body . there was something about Damien that other men i've talked to or had an interest in didn't . He had me leaking like a faucet and he hasn't even touched me yet .

"put it in for me mamas" he said analyzing my every move . i slowly stroked him before placing him at my entrance sliding down on him as a slow agonizingly pleasurable pace .

He was bigger and thicker than anyone i had been with , and i was already going crazy with how he took control over my body .

once he seen that i adjusted to his size he held onto me whispering the dirtiest things in my ear as he thrusted upward into me . "this pussy feel so fucking good mama" he groaned as his speed increased and he laid all the way back watching me from under .

his hands caressed my breast causing sweet moans to leave my throat . "You so sexy mama" he said as i started to meet his thrusts . "fuck i love youuu" i whined throwing my head back .

"you love me or this dick baby ?" he chuckled flipping me over on my back with my legs spread apart all the way back on my bed giving him access to me completely .

"Ouuuuu Fuckkkk , bothhhh" i whimpered out as he started pounding into me in a way no one ever has making me lose my mind .

"This fat ass pussy mine forever baby . i own this mf ." he groaned as i start to shakily clench and unclench around him as my body shook violently from the pleasure .

"fuckkk . don't stop baby . it's all fucking yours ." i said pulling him to me kissing him before we came undone together and i moaned in his mouth cutting off our kiss .

"you give me a feeling that i've never felt before mama ." he said grabbing my face to look at him , "i love you mama." me said kissing me . "i love you too ." i said cuddling into him .