True To The Game .

Quadir Richardson

Quadir Richardson .

I had never had love the way Quadir loved me , and the man that actually loved me how i wanted to be loved was gone . i was still going to fight the rest of his battle for him . maybe it was my fault though , maybe i should've left him alone and he wouldn't have been in this mess .

I wasn't mad at him , more so myself and my cousin . She was the reason he was gone and now i can't get him back . Not only was he in danger before but now i am . The people that were after him didn't realize what they were looking for i had .

Now here i am 8 months later in a different country trying to hide , of course i wanted to go home and be with my family at this time of need but it wasn't safe . and the moment they find out i have family out there they'd be after them too .

As i was cleaning my house i bought out here i got a knock on my door which made me confused because i don't know a single person in Cabo ,Mexico . i went here because this is where Quadir and i planned on having our first vacation .

quietly walking to my door i look through the peep whole and my stomach dropped . the man that killed the love of my life was standing on the other side . "i know your in there bitch" he yelled from the other side of the door when he realized no one was going to open the door . walking away from my door i quickly pack my bags and grab the duffle Quadir had been hiding with me .

as i was rushing i heard the door getting kicked on , which caused me to get even more scared . grabbing my bags and the duffle i head down the back stairwell that leads into the parking garage .

just as i made it to the stairwell my door was broke open and i heard multiple men looking around my home . How did they find me ?

grabbing my phone i call Quadir's mom in panic . "Hey baby" she said answering her phone as i started my car , "they found me ." i said on the verge of tears , "what do you mean baby ?" she asked getting worried . "The men that killed Quadir , they found me ." i said as i let the tears go as i drove . i didn't know where to go from here . if they found me here , they'll find me anywhere .

"okay baby i need you to calm down and listen very closely to me ." she said . "okay." i said trying to calm my breathing . "i need you to drive as fast as possible to the address i'm sending to your phone . it should take you at most 15 hours until you reach the point where you'll have to get on a boat , once you get there burn the car so there's no evidence of you there ." she said . "okay" i whispered as i finally calmed my breathing and crying down .

——

The address Mama richardson sent me was to a condo in Cuba . i had to drive 15 hours then take a boat the rest of the way . Once i finally landed i rented a car and headed to the address she sent me .

The condo was huge , it looked almost like a mansion . i was in awe but scared at the same time, what if they find me here too . grabbing my bags out the car i knock on the door frequently .