Always Something .

Mitch Valentino

Mitch Valentino

Mitch was the most powerful Kingpin in Italy . He was the quiet dangerous kind . Those were the scariest ones .

He transported all kinds of drugs , and weapons across the world , and killed the biggest mafia gangs in the world . He was the man you didn't want to be an enemy of .

Mitch and i met years ago when i came to italy on a business trip . He was different , persistent . i liked that . When we first met i didn't know he was the most powerful man in the world . I mean you couldn't tell , he looked so sweet , and harmless . But to other people they say otherwise .

"Babe you ready ?" he yelled from downstairs , "ALMOST I'M PUTTING ON MY SHOES." i yelled back down to him , there was a mafia ball tonight and the wives are requested to go with .

as i finished putting on my shoes i grab my clutch and head downstairs , "You look so delicious Bambina" he groaned pulling me to him before kissing my neck , "thank you" i blushed kissing his lips .

"You have a speech tonight ?" i asked as he held my hand as we made our way to the car , "yeah , it's gonna be short and sweet though" he laughed , "i'm ready to come back home and tear this dress off of you." he said before attacking my neck before letting me in the car .

laughing i shake my head , he always acted like he couldn't control himself around me . it made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world .

——-

When we arrived at the ball everyone was already there waiting for us . No one made a comment on how late we were considering no one wanted to mess with Mitch . They were all scared of him . "Ah mr. and mrs. Valentino" Mr Moretti said pulling me in for a hug and Mitch in for a hand shake , "How are you Val" Mitch asked Mr. Moretti .

Mr. Moretti was an old friend of mitch's fathers . they grew up together . "I'm good son . Just counting my days ." he chuckled trying to lighten up the mood . "I see you don't age at all ." Mitch laughed . They always had a joke where Mr . Moretti always looked the same age . which was indeed true . at 68 he still looked 45 . it was crazy .

"Well i'm gonna let you guys enjoy , i hear you have a speech tonight ." he said before saying goodbye .

"you want a drink ?" Mitch asked as we headed towards the bar , "i'll have whatever you have ." i said looking around . I seen some of the young girls who were married to the older men staring at us as if they were jealous . but i didn't care , they wouldn't say a thing to my face .

——-

It was now time for Mitch's speech and everyone was clapping as he made his way on stage to get everyone's attention .

"Good evening everyone . I just want to thank you guys for being present tonight , tonight is a celebration of success . if you all may raise your glass i want to make a cheers , TO THE ITALIAN MAFIA ." he said raising his voice at the end taking his shot . as he was making his way down stage i heard some girls behind me talking about how sexy and handsome he was , and how they can't believe he was with a girl from a different culture .