Drunk Texting .

Friday night.
lyric's Pov.

it was 9:30 and i was sitting on my couch sippin on my fourth cup of henny , red bull mix

it was 9:30 and i was sitting on my couch sippin on my fourth cup of henny , red bull mix . me and chris broke up 2 months ago , i thought the feelings i had were FINALLY gone ; BUT NOPE.

i ran into him when me and shania went to the mall today. he was with karrueche his ex. to say i was hurt was an understatement but i can't be mad , or hurt ; he was no longer mine.

getting dragged out my thoughts my phone buzzed letting me know someone texted me.

chris 🤎
i need to see you . please

lyric 🤍
go see karrueche.

chris 🤎
it wasn't even like that lyr. just talk to me.

lyric 🤍
there ain't shit to talk about chris. we're done. we've been done the moment you left and didn't say shit to me since.

chris 🤎
and i'm sorry , i was wrong. i can't be without you.
read 9:47

i sat there not knowing what to say. of course i missed him. but i'm hurt. he walked out on me over a fake rumor when he's had so many blogs put out shit that almost ended us , but i went to him first like an adult.

instead he came home cursing me out , packing his shit.

after debating on whether on not to reply i decided not to , and went to shower . i needed to clear my mind and relax. after washing my body and hair i got out the shower. doing my hygiene i put on my white cropped tank top and my red boy short laced panties.

after Lotioning my body i head back downstairs pouring me one last drink before bed to top my night off.

it was now pushing 10:55 going to my living room i see my tv playing law and order:svu. just as i was about to sit down i hear an aggressive but needy , yet not scary repeated knocking. going to my door with my drink still in my hand i open the door seeing chris.

"what are you doing here?" i asked sighing.

"aye watch out. the fuck you doing opening the door naked." he said pushing me out the way shutting the door behind him.

"boy bye. maybe i was waiting for my nigga." i said with an attitude sipping my drink.

as i was drinking he snatched my cup smelling it.

"so that's the type of time you on?" he said chuckling.

"yes now leave bye." i said getting irritated.

"no. we need to talk." he said stepping closer to me backing me in to the wall.

"no we don't. i said that so your little trip over here was pointless." i said mugging him.

he gulped the rest of my drink throwing the red solo cup on the floor somewhere never breaking eye contact with me.

sighing he puts his hand on the wall on each side of my head.

"i wasn't asking mama. now like i said we need to talk and that's exactly what the fuck we finna do. so start speaking. because once i start talking you won't say shit until i finish."

he had so much authority in his voice it sent shivers down my back but also made me mad. he wanted me to talk? bet.

"you're a fucking hypocrite. you tell me don't listen to the blogs i'll never do you bogus. but when it's the other way around and the blogs wanna make up shit about me , you're done and pack your shit. boy fuck you and them blogs i was doing perfectly fine before i met you." i yelled as tears streamed down my face.

what kinda creeped me out but also scared me was his deep chuckle he let out. i didn't know what that meant.

"you do fucking realize that yo ass ignored me for 5 days then the night after we make up i have notifications saying you were seen with another nigga. then you wanna sit here and play innocent ? you danced on that nigga and fucking kissed him. and you expect me to not react or feel no type of way ?" he said raising his voice.

i was mute as fuck. this nigga was right one. and his voice had me feeling things i shouldn't at this moment.

"cat got ya tongue now huh ?"

"you just childish as fuck and don't know what you want , well i'll decide for you. you wanna be together one minute the next minute you don't. then the next you wanna act like you do no wrong just so you can push me away by starting arguments. well it's cool cus i'm done man." he said about to leave.

absentmindedly i grabbed his arm.

"no. stop please."

"No Lyric , you playing games now." he yelled.

without saying anything i walked closer to him grabbing his face placing small pecks on his lips. i knew i was wrong. i just didn't know how to act when chris showed me real love. every man i've ever been with has never showed me or gave me the love chris has.

moving my pecks to his neck as he stands there trying not to cave in.

"let me show you i know what i want. please" i spoke looking him in his eyes.

"why so tomorrow it can be different ?" he asked . he always had something slick to say, but i did too.

"no so i can show you who i want for the rest of my life."

all you heard were the moaning , groaning , and the slapping of skin throughout the room between the two lovers.

chris had lyric's legs on his shoulders as he sent the most rough , passionate thrusts lyric had ever received in her life . chris knew her body like the back of his hand.

chris' hand moved to her sensitive bud rubbing it in the most sensational way almost sending her over the edge.

"BABY" lyric moaned in chris' mouth in pure ecstasy.

"do it mama. i know you want to. come on this dick baby." he encouraged me as his thrusts became sloppy but slow , deep and passionate.

clenching around him lyric felt him hit a spot she never knew she had. three more thrusts was all it took for them to unravel together becoming one.

chris' body became limp as he laid on top of lyric still inside her.

"now yo lil ass stuck with me forever" he mumbled in her neck cuddling a almost sleep lyric.