No more secrets .

i was enjoying myself at a club called Dave's , i was about to head out with my friends when my arm was grabbed and i locked eyes with the finest man i'd ever seen

i was enjoying myself at a club called Dave's , i was about to head out with my friends when my arm was grabbed and i locked eyes with the finest man i'd ever seen . the tattoos that sported his neck and hands intrigued me . his beard that sported his fine ass face made me want to run my fingers along it . and his big lips made me want to kiss him so bad .

"i'm sorry to bother you , but i couldn't stop watching you all night ." he spoke licking his big lips . he was a lot taller than me , but i loved it .

blushing i put my head down , but he lifts it back up with his hand , "i'm Dave" he smiled  showcasing his pearly whites . "why you hiding that pretty face from me ma ?"

"lyoana" i said smiling back reaching my hand out . "and because you making me nervous , and ion ever get nervous" i chuckled .

he excepted it laughing with me , "well miss lyoana i would love to see you again if you don't mind and you ain't gotta be nervous with me mama , i ain't gon bite til you ask me to ." he spoke smoothly .

"but i don't even know you mr . Dave ." i giggled lightly .

"well isn't that how you get to know someone mama ?" he smiled getting closer hovering over me .

rolling my eyes playfully i grabbed a paper and pen from the bartender writing down my number . "don't disappoint me ." i said pecking his cheek leaving the club .

—-

it's been about 7 months since i've met dave and i really like him . he gives me butterflies , he cherishes me , he cares for me , he listens to me , he treats me so good . so we've kinda been dating if that's what you want to call it .

i was in the kitchen with his mom at her home , as she showed me how to make her famous peach cobbler . and he was outside with his stepdad , who he calls dad because that's the only father he's known .

"i never thought my son would find such a professional lady like yourself my dear , i mean i prayed for that and i'm happy you except all of him . i just want to ask , can you truly handle all of it ? i mean he's just like his step dad , and at first i didn't think i could handle it ." she spoke as we waited for the timer to go off as we only had 4 minutes left .

"handle what exactly ?" i asked curiously because all i knew was Dave opened the club frank's and ran a business .

"baby , he didn't tell you ? he's the harlem drug lord . well more the leader ." she said . and in that moment everything froze , i didn't want her to tell him that she told me , i had something for him . "oh , that's what you meant . i actually handle it quite well it'll probably get harder but i'll manage ." i giggled .

the rest of the time i was a little off and he knew , by the way i wouldn't let him touch me , or how i wouldn't speak to him , i only spoke to his mother or his step dad when spoken to .

it was now time to go and i was hugging his parents goodbye . i was honestly thinking about my next move in my head as we made it to his car . i didn't speak , or look at him .

i was angry , he could've just told me what he truly did . he didn't have to sugarcoat shit with me . and he knew that . walking out the door i walk ahead of him to the car letting myself in slamming my door .

as he got in and started the car my gaze stayed out the window . i was fighting my mouth , because i knew my mouth was slick .

"what's wrong mamas ?" he said glancing at me as he continued to drive but redirecting his attention to the road .

"Bring me home ." i said plain and simple .

"what you mean ?" he asked staring at me as he stopped at the red light .

"i'm not going to continue a relationship with a man who's a liar , now bring me the fuck home ." i snapped finally looking at him .

"watch who the fuck you talk to like that Lyoana . and what the fuck did i lie about ?" he said continuing to drive .

"you said you owned a club and some businesses , not that you were the fucking drug lord of harlem ." i yelled .

my body jerked as he stopped the car . slowly turning his head he starred at me for a while before asking , "who told you that ?"

"YOURE OWN MOTHER . BUT YOU COULDNT HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS OR DECENCY TO TELL ME ?" i yelled them laughed bitterly crossing my arms turning away from him .

the rest of the ride was silent as he drove , he didn't speak at all . but i realized we weren't headed to my home . we were headed to his .

getting out the car he opens my door , "i'm perfectly capable of opening my own door"  i said stepping out the car with an attitude .

"drop the attitude before i do it for you ." he gritted following behind me as i headed to the door .

wanting to be away from him i Immediately went to the shower in his bedrooms bathroom .

deep down i knew that shit . i had asked several times just because the hours . and he lied to my face . i felt disrespected . he lied to me like i was dumb , and didn't have the decency to just be honest .

pulling me from my thoughts i felt Dave's strong arms wrap around me as one arm was around my waist and the other was cupping my breast .

"Dave please don't—"

"shhhhhh , just listen mama . i don't want you to feel like i don't trust you , because i trust you more than guys i've known my whole life . but i didn't say anything because i wanted to keep you innocent , safe , and out of that business . i understand that lying was wrong of me baby . but you gotta understand i only did it because i didn't want you to see me differently , or feel like you were in danger because i'll die before anyone can even touch you . but Lyoana , ma. i need you . and i can't lose you over a mistake of mine ." he sighed as he caressed my body and nipped on my neck here and there .

turning around his hands shifted to my ass as mine grabbed his face , "you'll never lose me poppa . just don't lie to me please . i'd rather i be you're safe haven and the person to help clean you up then the trap ." i said getting on my tippy toes to peck his lips .

"i promise ma" he grinned .

before i knew it i was against the glass shower receiving the most ruthless , and vigorous thrusts ever . i couldn't control the moans , groans , or words coming out my mouth .

my hands tightly gripped his neck as i let him torture me in the most pleasurable way .

"you love me mama ?" he gritted speeding up if that was even possible .

"Fuckkk yes i love you baby ." i moaned out tiredly .

"you belong to me baby ? hmm ? i mean you got to , you was wet as fuck and i didn't even touch you ." he said as if he weren't fucking the shit out of me .

"fuckkk i belong to you poppa . only you . please ." i cried shakily lightly as his hand found my clit adding pressure .

"please what baby ? tell daddy what you want" he groaned .

"let me cum daddyyyyy" i yelled shaking evan harder than before , "cum" and that alone made me cum , squirt , and shake at the same time .

breathlessly i leaned against his chest as he held me up , "let's finish this in the room" he said turning off the water carrying me to his room .