For The Night .

Michael  Morrone

Michael Morrone

I was so angry with Michael , i couldn't even look or talk to him right now . we had got into a heated argument and now we were on opposite sides of the house . i'm sure he sat in his office with a drink in his hand . but me ? i was sitting by the pool outback drinking wine and crying .

i was absolutely embarrassed . my first ball and this is how it ended . not only was i mad but he was as well . but that's not my problem . as your wife , i should be the person you stand up for . not some bitch who you've known for years . and to make matters worse he yelled at me in front of all those people while she held a smirk on her face , along with a busted lip .

maybe this lifestyle wasn't meant for me , maybe everyone was right ; we wouldn't last . what we have is just temporary . maybe he should marry a women from the same lifestyle .

as i finished my cup realizing i drank the rest of the bottle , i sighed standing up to get my feet out the pool water . as i turned around i seen Michael standing there staring at me . i didn't acknowledge him though . i grabbed my things and walked right past him . i didn't have the energy .

"we need to talk bambina" he said following me to our kitchen , "we did enough talking for one night ." i said pouring me a stronger drink than the wine i had finished . "you must enjoy to argue ? for us to me mad at each other ?" he scoffed laughing angrily .

"and you must enjoy embarrassing me and standing up for bitches who aren't your wife ." i snapped at him before downing my cup . "YOU STARTED IT" he yelled at me . "i started it ? no the bitches you fucked on started it . then you have the nerve to yell at me ? why not them bitches ." i said getting angry .

"Oh come on , i didn't touch those bitches ." he laughed making me angrier . "oh so they just said that for no reason ?" i laughed shaking my head , "you know what ? let's just end this here before we both say something we'll regret" he scoffed at me in disbelief , "something we'll both regret ? the only i regret is thinking i had a permanent spot in your life ." l laughed walking away from him .

i made my way to the bathroom where i looked at myself in the mirror , Michael and i never argued . a couple times over dumb shit but nothing like this . even the ride home was bad . i didn't know what to do anymore . as i had looked at myself i started finding things about my self that i wasn't secure about .

i had heard footsteps in our bedroom making my look towards the doorway of the bathroom through the mirror , he didn't say anything and neither did i . but i knew that look like no tomorrow . walking up behind me i watched his every last move through the mirror , from his hands caressing my sides to his mouth kissing my neck softly . "i'm sorry" he whispered unbuttoning his collar shirt that sported my body . "fuck" i whimpered as he pushed my panties to the side touching me teasingly . "you forgive me bambina ?" he asked entering two fingers in me at a fast pace .

"huh mama ? you forgive me ?" he smiled watching my facial expressions through the mirror as my hands gripped onto the counter for support . he could tell i was trying not to give in . but with him that was impossible .

"fuck yes . i forgive you . please michael" i cried out as he began to slow down , "please what baby ? talk to me" he whispered in my ear as his eyes stayed on me the entire time . "you look so sexy when your frustrated ." he said noticing how frustrated i was getting from the teasing .

"fuck , i want the real thing daddy" i whined as i tried closing my legs , "you want the real thing but your running from my fingers baby" he laughed as my legs started to shake , "fuckk stop playing with me" i whined out as i leaned against the countertop .

slowly and ant-agonizingly pulling out his fingers he sucked on them making me watch through the mirror and man was that the sexiest thing i'd seen all night .

"i'm gonna have so much fun with you tonight" he smiled pulling down his pants keeping eye contact with me the entire time , "pressing his dock at my entrance my jaw dropped as he slowly kept going deeper . "fuck","shit" we moaned and groaned out at the same time . every time we had sex it was better than before . this time wasn't going to be any different .

as he slowly began to move in and out of me , he would pull me back and forth with him making me match his rhythm . me as tried to lay my head on the counter he gripped my curly hair in his strong arms pulling me towards his chest , "i want you to look at me every single time you cum for me tonight ." he said in my ear before kissing it .

"fuckkk , i can't hold it" i whined as my legs tried to close but he wouldn't let that happen ; pulling out he carries me to the bed . "why you running from me baby ?" he looked down at me pulling me to the edge of the bed . "i'm sorry daddy" i whined bucking my hips as he teased my pussy with his dick .

"fuck please daddy i won't do it again ." i cried out as he began to put the tip in and take it out continuously . "i know you won't bambina" he chuckled before speaking my legs apart with his hands keeping them there , "i'm gonna make sure of it ." he finished before thrusting into me roughing at a pace that was so intense i was going crazy . "you fuck me so good daddy ." i moaned scratching at his shoulders and upper back . "you gonna cum for daddy bambina ?" he groaned as he slowed down and thrusted into me at a different rhythm that was rough but slow to make me feel every last inch , and absolute pleasure .

"you drive me fucking crazy" he groaned out as i clenched and unclenched around him getting closer . "Oh my godddd" i cried out shakily as he played with my clit at the same time , "cum for daddy baby ." he gritted out as my legs began to shake , "cum in me daddy" i cried out letting go completely . we held each other as we came undone together . as he pulled out of me he watched both of our juices leak from my pussy before sucking it up .