A date Never Hurt Nobody .

Dave east

It was cold in the bronx , i was surprised though

It was cold in the bronx , i was surprised though . it's December and here i was at home ordering presents and making christmas desserts . i was throwing a christmas party at my house for friends .

it was going on 2 and my friends would be arriving soon so i quickly went to get dressed . as i was putting on my dress i heard the door close indicating someone was here .

heading downstairs i see Dave , holding flowers and a wrapped gift with my name on it , that man was so handsome ; the tattoos, the smile , the muscle . "Well if it isn't the one and only ." i smile . "i didn't think you'd actually come . i know this isn't your type of thing ." i said hugging him .

Dave and me have been friends for years he was friends with my brother first though  , he's always hit on me and tried to take me out but i told him i didn't date guys like him . i couldn't . it wasn't personal to him just to me .

"how you been beautiful ?" he said kissing my cheek handing me the most gorgeous flowers i'd ever seen , and they were my favorite colors .

"i'm good , what's about you ? i missed you i seen your granny the other day" i said bringing the flowers to my counter to put them in my vase . "i been chillin , and you just talking you don't miss me ." he laughed . smacking my lips i turn to him seeing he's standing behind me . "why you say that ?" i said crossing my arms .

shaking his head he grabs my chin with his right hand , "how you miss me but won't give me a chance ?" he said .

just as i was about to reply my door opened as i heard Angel and Marcus arguing . and Kiera and Tyler laughing as they were behind them . we were just missing my sister and her boyfriend .

"we'll talk about this later" he said feeling in my ass before walking towards them as if nothing happened .

"heyyyyyy sis" Angel scream hugging me ,  angel was the loud lit friend you need with you . "hey boo" i said excitedly hugging her back .

"what y'all arguing about now ." i laughed , knowing her and marcus they probably are arguing over his baby momma . that hoe is bitter as fuck since he moved on .

"same shit as always girl , now let's go get a drink  ." she said as Kiera finally joined us after getting off the phone with her job .

"let's do this ." i said smiling grabbing my bottle out the freezer . poring enough for everyone , we all stand around my island marble table , "what we cheering to ?" Kiera said .

"How bout amazing friendships and bonds ." Tyler said .

nodding everyone raised their shit glass , "TO AMAZING FRIENDSHIPS AND BONDS" we said taking the shot .

"alright let's get our plates , watch a movie then do presents ." i said going in the kitchen dishing everyone's plate .

dave waited for his plate last which left just us in my kitchen he stood over me watching me make his plate in admiration , "what does my lifestyle have to do with you being with me ?" he asked out of curiosity . "i dated a guy in high school who did the same shit you do , except he let it get to his head and instead of beating on his opps he was beating on me ." i said handing him his plate making mine . "and you think ima do that ?."he questioned with a raised eyebrow .