Girl Of His Dreams .

Mario Torres

Mario Torres

My car had been acting up for weeks so last week i finally brought it in , only to be told that if i didn't bring it in when i did i'd be getting a new car because my engine and motor was fucked up . I was completely stressed because on top of that my little sister who i took in since she was 12 is now 16 and wanting to be grown .

i needed a night out , a relaxed one once i got my car back . today i was going to check out my car and get a update , i knew better than to call and wait for reception to asnwer .

I figured i'd bring my little sister with so she could stay out of trouble , so we used to rental they borrowed me until my car was fixed . I trusted going to Torres Auto shop because i went to school with the owner and we've been close for a while .

"can you buy me a starbucks on the way back ?" Nyah asked as we passed the mall on our way to the Auto shop , "i'll think about it ." i said switching lanes . i was a little annoyed with her , because i felt like maybe i failed . maybe i'm the reason she is the way she is .

"you mad at me ?" she said as we pulled into the parking lot . "nah" i said shaking my head grabbing my purse and stuff getting out .

"Hey Lyric" Papa Torres said coming from behind the counter , "Hey" i smiled hugging him . "how are you baby ?" he said seeing my little sister behind me , "we're good , she's bad as ever ." i laughed making her smack her lips . "but could you watch her while i check on my car ." i asked as i handed her some candy . "i got you baby." he said opening the door to the garage for me .

walking towards the back where my car was i seen Mario working on my car listening to music , watching him for a second i admire how he looked when he was working and focused . he was always handsome , i just had my fair share of fucked up relationships .

"hey" i said over the music making him turn around and turn down his music , "hey mamas" he said cleaning his hands off standing up .

"why you all the way over there ?" he laughed as he walked towards me . "just watching ." i said as he had finally made it in front of me , "mmm , you like what you see ?" he teased grabbing my chin , "boy bye . how's my baby doing ?" i said referring to my car . "i'm doing good baby , been working" he started before i interrupted him making him laugh , "i'm just playing it should be ready tonight ." he said . "thank youuuu" i said hugging him , "of course beautiful ." he said .

"how much i owe you" i asked praying it wasn't too outrageous . "how bout this" he started bringing me into his office area . "go on a date wit me tonight and i'll cover it ." he said making my jaw drop , "MARIO" i said shocked , "there's no way sum letting you do that" i said . "alright then 150 and a date" he smiled . "nope" i said shaking my head . "how about 750 and a date" i said . "nah baby that's too much 450 and a date ." he said . "you're not fair ." i said pouting .

"just let me help you , and take you on a date . what's the worst that can happen ? i been tryna get you to go out wit me for years" he laughed .

"fine a date but 450" i said crossing my arms , pulling to him he smiles , "tonight when you pick up your car , i'll follow you to your crib and then we can leave from there ." he said . "what time ?" i said playing with his beard . his tattoos made me intrigued with him . they all had a meaning behind them . but his eyes , those told me everything i needed to know about him , they told me a story .