Me and You .

Fitzgerald 'Fitz' Grant

Fitzgerald 'Fitz' Grant .

Staying away from a man you loved was hard . But staying away from the man that i craved 24/7 was even harder . Every time i'd walk past him i tried my hardest to keep my eyes from wandering to his . Every time he'd slightly put his hand out to graze mine i'd pull mine away with broken piece he left me with .

I knew better than to fall in love with the president , a married one at that . How could i be so desperate and naive . How could those soothing slick words have such an affect on me . And yet here i was still working for him . Or with him .

I sat on the opposite side of the white house . As much as he disagreed with it and didn't like it , i didn't care . My feelings were hurt and it was because of me .

As much as i wanted to blame him i couldn't . I fell for all of it . As i was making my way outside the white house Fitz's driver was outside . "What are you doing here Dan ?" i asked standing in front of him . "I was ordered to take you somewhere ." he says opening the door for me to get in . "If it's to see Fitz i don't need that right now ." i sighed watching him . "It's not my orders Ms . Pope ." he said before i slowly got in .

The drive was about thirty minutes , maybe a little longer before we pulled up to a gorgeous , wooden and brick home . The windows were huge , the stairs were spiral like i loved . And it had the most beautiful flowers on each side .

Slowly getting out and walking in , i notice Dan had left . "FITZ" i yelled making my way through the long hall to get no answer . "FITZ WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF NO FUCKING WHERE ?" i yelled before my eyes caught his back as he leaned against the island in the kitchen .

"I wanted you to see it ." he said before standing to turn and look at me . "At least once ." raising my eyebrow i look around , "What is this place ? why am i here ?" i said setting my purse on the counter .

I hadn't seen him all day , and it had seemed that he had been hiding out here , considering the almost empty pizza box and the half drunken bottle of whiskey that sat on the island counter . Normally he'd try to summon me to his office to fix things . But after so many times of refusing it he understood that we were done . "This house is yours . Ours . I had it built for us ." he started watching my mouth part and shock go through my emotions .

"This was going to be you and me . Raising a family and growing old together in this house ." he said , as i watched the hurt and guilt flash over his face . To me , I was always just the other women . But to him , I was the one and Mellie ? Well she was the other women . But i couldn't just let that settle with me . I wanted to be the only women . I couldn't bare feeling like i didn't have all of him but he had all of me .

"And i just wanted you to see it at least once before i sell it ." He said finally making eye contact with me again . I was speechless . With everything we had been through , every emotion , every i love you , every laugh , every cry , and every make up . There was no doubt that the love we had was unmatched and undeniable .

Throughout the years i had gotten to know him , understand him . And care and love him . But i couldn't love someone if i couldn't have all of them . "What about Mellie ?" i whispered as my eyes became watery . "What about her ? I don't love her . I don't want her . and I damn sure am not married to her anymore . I love you . I only love you ." he said watching me as i had finally let that tear go astray .

"No you don't ." i whispered watching him shake his head and pour liquor into his glass cup . "As much as you want to deny i love you , you can't and you know that . Why ? Because you know that even though you may say you're the other women you know you're not . And you know that you could never be the other women ." he said after finishing his drink .

"So what ? You bring me here . Show me how our life could've been if you weren't a married man , Tell me you love me , and i just fall back into your arms all because you say you love me ? You don't love me Fitz . You love the thrill . I'm just the other women . i don't care how much you act like i'm not i am . You have loved her since the moment we all met . You only noticed me because i had the balls to talk back to the president " i said getting worked up . My emotions were playing with my mind and heart . "That's really what you think ?" he said laughing sarcastically.

"Fitz just stop because both of us know you control me . you control my mind , my heart and my body ." i said before he interrupted me . "NO I THINK ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND , SINCE WHEN HAVE I EVER HAD TO BEG SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING , SINCE WHEN HAVE I HAD TO ACTUALLY FIGHT FOR SOMETHING I BELIEVE IN . SINCE WHEN HAVE I HAD TO PROVE MYSELF TO SOMEONE . SINCE WHEN HAVE I EVER WENT WITH MY HEART AND NOT JUST THE FUCKING RULE BOOK" he yelled at me making his way to me .

it was silent , the tension was thick . There was no breaking it unless we did . feeling his hands cup my face he makes me look up at him . "Kiss me" he whispered . "Fitz" i whimpered trying not to give in knowing i would in the end .

"Kiss me" he said his lips now gently grazing mine . there it was those eyes , that soothing heart warming voice of his . and those lips . It brought me back every time .

The pull he had on me made me do exactly that . I couldn't fight it anymore . There was no fighting it . In the end it would always be us . "Don't sell it ." i whispered between the kiss feeling him lift me up . "I can't stay here alone ." he sighed pulling away stopping himself .

"You're not alone ." i whispered pulling him back this time the kiss harder and more passionate . "Marry me ." he said as his hands worked their way up my dress pushing it above my waist . "Fuck" i moaned letting my head fall back .

There was something about him , maybe it was the way he would put me in my place , maybe it was the way his words had a pull on me like no other , or maybe it was the way his hands and lips had me on cloud nine over the simplest thing . Whatever it was had me coming back to him everytime . And i loved it .

"Yes ." i whimpered out slightly as his fingers were now playing with my clit . "I can't hear you ." he said against my lips . "FUCKK YES ILL MARRY YOU ." i cried out as his fingers had now entered me at a violently fast pace .

I couldn't see it at first but i could feel the happiness radiating off of him as he grabbed my neck kissing me roughly .

The dominance that radiated off of him as he had me on the bed in our room on all fours . One hand on the middle of my back and the other around my neck . I was loosing absolutely every last bit of innocence i had . He made me want to do the nastiest things to him and say the nastiest things to him .

The way he roughly rocking into my body had me on cloud nine soaking him all the way up . The small moans that left my mouth didn't cut it for him as he pulled me to his chest speeding up his thrusts , "I wanna hear you" he groaned out in my ear before biting on in lightly .

"Fuck , i can't fitz ." i whimpered as my hand went to his head . "You can baby . Just let me hear how good i make you feel ." he whispered before sucking and kissing on my neck before moving one of his hands to my clit .

"OHH FUCK . FITZ" i cried out as my hips bucked from the pleasure .  "you sound so sexy ." he groaned . "I love you" i cried out closing my eyes as my head fell back as my body began to shake . "I love you too . So fucking much ." he gritted out as i clenched and unclenched around him .

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM ." i cried trying to push at his stomach , "Cum for me then , it's yours baby ." he said . "show me it's yours ." he whispered as i began to throw it back on him to ride out our orgasms . "FUCKK" we moaned out in unison coming undone together . "It will always be Me and you ." he said as we caught our breath .