Come back home .

Chris Hemsworth

Chris Hemsworth

It was hard to avoid him . As much as tried it didn't work . How was i running a company with my first love . How was i able to act so heartless and nonchalant to a man i deep down still loved . How was i able to act like there was no relationship between us years ago . How was i able to act like i never loved him .

There was something about that smile that still had me in a trance . There was something about that beard he had finally decided to grow out that made me weak in the knees . There was something about how muscular he had gotten over the years that made me feel small but safe and protected around him .There was something about him that still made me love him like i've never loved anyone else .

His mom left it to both of us . And neither of us were going to step down from the title . But the longer we worked together and were partners he eased his way back into my heart .

And now i was stuck between a rock and a hard place . As our meeting began to wrap up with a vendor that didn't sound to promising i looked up across the table to see Chris' eyes already on me . He knew what i was thinking and he knew i could probably tell them off better than he could . "it was very nice meeting with you gentlemen but i think what you are offering is meant for another company . please be sure to grab a snack or drink on your way out ." i smiled as they nodded and shook our hands .

As i headed out the room to my desk Chris caught up to me following close behind . "You did good." he said once we were in closed doors of my office . "What do you want ?" i said turning around with my arm on my hip . "You really don't get it do you ?" he said crossing his arms over his muscular chest .

"Get what Chris ? that you neglected our relationship because you couldn't just talk to me instead of push me away ." i whisper yelled hoping none of our employees heard us .

"It's not like i tried to . I just wasn't sure how to talk to you about it because i figured you'd leave me afterwards anyways ." he shrugged . "You know what , before the whole company hears our business i'm going to leave because this is not a conversation for work ." i said getting my bag together . "then where ?" he said walking behind my desk towards me . "I'm not doing this Chris ." i said shaking my head as i turned around to face him .

"Why not ? Because you know i'm right ?" he said getting in my face . "No because I don't have it in me anymore ." i sighed trying not to get mad . "i'm tired of arguing , i'm tired of missing you when all you did was hurt me in the end . i'm tired of being mad at you because i can't hate you ." i said meeting his eyes . "So stop fighting it baby ." he said grabbing my face . "i can't ." i said moving away from him . "Just tell me why ?" he said staying in his spot looking hurt .

"Loving you is hurting me ." i said before walking out my office .

Those probably weren't the right words to describe how i felt but it fit for the moment . I still loved him and maybe loving him from afar was hurting me more than anything .

As i made it in the elevator Chris slipped in , "please don't do this Chris ." i said turning towards him . "do what ?" he says locking the elevator before boxing me into the corner .

"Loving me hurts you ?" he asked holding my face . "Don't do this ." i muttered trying to look away from him .

"NO YOU DONT , I LOVE YOU SO WHY WONT YOU LET ME ." he yelled . "BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT LET ME LOVE YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED IT MOST CHRIS" i yelled back pushing him . "because i'm not just the business man you think i am" he said looking away from me this time .

"some of the business i do and handle are illegal ." he said finally looking back at me . "So that's what pushed you away from me ?" i said . "no the fact that i almost got caught and sent to jail did . i couldn't ask you to wait for me ." he said shaking his head .

"I would've waited for you anyway ." i whispered out looking down at my heels . seeing his shoes in front of mine i felt his hands grab the sides of my face . "I wanna make up for all those nights you cried , all those times i kept you up worried about me . all those times i had you in your feeling like you were the problem . for everything ." he said kissing different parts of my face until he met my lips in between each sentence .

"Do it now" i said wrapping my arms around his neck after putting my bag down .

"You sure you wanna do this here ?" he chuckled looking around the elevator .

Biting my lip i nod , "i wanna feel you ." i whispered in his ears getting on my tippy toes . even in heels he was much taller than me .

kissing me roughly he slips his hands under my skirt pulling my thong down as i helped him take it off me . unbuckling his pants he pushes my skirt up as his hands caressed my behind until they were under my ass , "jump" he whispered .

Doing as he said he catches me pressing me against the elevator wall . "put it in for me baby ." he groaned as his dick rubbed against my entrance . "fuckkkk" i whined before reaching down and gliding it against as my clit before putting the tip inside . "oh my god" i gasped as he pushed himself in slowly .

"you're so wet" he groaned as he slowly pulled out and pushed back in going further this time . "that tight ass pussy" he said speeding up slightly making my hands grip at his neck and back .

"go faster daddy ." i whimpered out at the feeling of pleasure he was producing to my body . It had been so long since i've been touched like this . and i was loving every moment of it .

The dirty thoughts that escaped his mouth made my mind and body go crazy . And the way his hands held me close to his and caressed different parts of my body had my skin hot . "Fuck , it feels so fucking good baby ." i whined throwing my head on his shoulder . "Pick that head up baby , look at me when we cum together ." he said grabbing my chin .

"fuck you so fucking beautiful ." he groaned hitting my spot continuously . "Fuck this pussy daddy" i whispered out holding onto the back of his neck keeping eyes contact as i clenched and unclenched around him .

"Who's is it baby ?" he gritted out speeding up making my legs shake violently . "FUCK ALL YOURS DADDY" i screamed as my body lost all control . "cum sexy" he groaned out before we came undone together . As held me close to him we caught our breath before making ourselves decent , "You gonna come back home ?" he said watching me finish fix myself .

Looking up at him i nod , "i wasn't going anywhere else ." i laughed as he leaned down kissing me . "don't start nothing you won't be able to finish ." he said pulling away as my hand rubbed against his pants making me chuckle . "let's go find out if i can finish it then ." i said as the elevator finally stopped at the garage under our building .