Honey .

Jaceyon Taylor

Jaceyon Taylor

"mom can i barrow a few dollars for the game tonight since you and dad can't make it ?" my daughter asked as she came into the kitchen before her and her brother left for school .

"that's fine mami . did you want it now or you want me to just leave it on your vanity in your room?" i said as i finished making my sons game day bag .

"my vanity ." she said as i turned around handing my son his bag .

"alright baby . well i love y'all , Onyx i'll leave you like $40 and Essex go kick some ass baby ." i said hugging them both before they walked out the door .

when they finally left i sighed and my smile left , the fake smile i put on to show my kids i'm happy when i'm not .

but my kids didn't need to see that . even if they were in high school . jayceon , their father ; and i had been married for 10 years now but things have changed . and i decided to bring up the conversation of divorce today to him .

i didn't want it but maybe it was needed . maybe our 10 years of marriage was over , maybe we would be better alone . better as co-parents , instead of being married .

calling him i sit down on my couch waiting for him to answer , "you ready to talk now honey ?" he said causing shivers to make an appearance on my arms .

"Jay- , i think we should talk about this in person , the kids want us to be at there game tonight but with the tension between us i made up an excuse . i didn't want them seeing what we are going through ." i said , "and what exactly are we going through ma ? other than the fact you all of a sudden claim i fell out of love with you . why ? because our life has gotten hectic and we haven't seen each other much other than for dinner and night time ?" he said truthfully .

well damn , "Do you want a divorce?" i said not answering his questions , hearing laughing from the other side my face turned into a mug as i stared at the family pictures on my glass coffee table , "You must be out yo rabbit ass mind" he said in disbelief , "10 YEARS ALAYSIA ? 10 YEARS ! AND YOU WANNA ASK ME SUM DUMB ASS SHIT LIKE THAT ." he yelled chuckling angrily now . "if you wanna divorce just say that shit man." he finished .

"never said i did that's why i asked you . i wasn't trying to make you mad jay . i just feel like we haven't been connected in a while ." i whispered over the phone .

"meet me at our favorite spot in 30" he said sounding angry hanging up .

our favorite spot to this day was our favorite soul food place that we found on our first date . our first date this man car broke down so me being me i called my uncles and that got us and his car , fixed his car while we still went on our date . and since we were by my uncles we decided to walk and get to know each other .

after that night we were together every single day . and we went there every friday until we had kids . now it's here and there .

there isn't one bad memory with jayceon , i fell feel so out of touch with him since we've been working more and i feel like i'm trying to keep us connected but he doesn't care if that makes sense .

i was already ready but for some reason i've always did a touch up before going to see him , after i finished i left .

—-

when i pulled up he was sitting in his car . as i parked he came and opened my door to me help me out . "you look good honey" he said pecking my cheek . "thank you , you too." i said browsing over his outfit . no matter how i felt he was still the sexiest man alive .

heading to the register he orders for us knowing exactly what i wanted including my big thing of banana pudding .

as we waited at a table for our food it was silent until a waiter came over to bring our food . as always i still take a bite of his food like i didn't see it on the menu . he didn't mind though . not back then or now .

"so what's this divorce shit you talking about ?" he questioned looking at me intently . "i just figured it might be something to consider , we haven't even slept in the same bed together in months . it's like you avoid me ." i said .

"avoid you ? baby i'm just working . you think a divorce is going to do anything ? i mean be for real , i'll still flirt with you like we together . i'll still try to see you and be with like we together so what's the point ? for us to just remarry because i promise you i'm the only man you will ever be with ." he finished .

"and why's that ?" i said as i watched him watch me . at this point we weren't even here for the food . "because i'm the only man for you . you will never find anyone who loves you , or treats you like me . or makes your body feel the way i do ." he said , and he was indeed telling the truth . no one had an affect on me like him .

"so what now ?" i said crossing my arms . "since you feel as if we aren't connected like we used to be , maybe we should start going on dates every friday again , and making sure we are both in our bed by 10 at the latest ." he said . "what's that going to solve ?" i laughed . "you already neglected this relationship , why try to help it now" i said stubbornly .

"you so fucking negative . if you want a divorce just be honest . what's the point of arguing and not trying to fix it ." he said irritated .

"you know what jay , fuck you . i don't have time for this ." i said getting up . before i could make it to my car he had pulled my body to him making me face him , "you really think ima keep letting you walk away from me ?" he gritted in my face . "WHY NOT ? YOU LET ME DO IT BEFORE" i yelled pushing him . before i knew it he had me against the car with his hand in my pants .

i was soaked and i couldn't control it , "where you thought you was going baby ?" he tortured me as he kept pleasuring me with three of his large fingers .

"fuckkkk nowhere baby ." i cried . "tell me you not gon ever leave me." he gritted in my ear .

"i won't leave you baby , i'm yours forever ." i whined as he started rotating his hand making me go absolutely crazy . "fuckkkk poppa i'm gonna cum ." i cried . "so cum baby . give me all of it ." he said kissing my ear and neck .

without any hesitation i let it all go like he said , and i felt at complete bliss . "i love you more than life's itself honey . i'll never let you go . remember that ." he said before letting me in his car .