Not Just A Arrangement .

Matteo D'Luka

Matteo D'Luka

I wasn't sure why i was even mad . I couldn't be . This wasn't real . The way he laughed , smiled , and acted like he cared was real was it ? It couldn't be . He didn't want me . We just had to make it look like it .

Unwanted tears trickled down my cheeks as i looked at a beautiful necklace that didn't belong to me . I knew better than to believe his words of only wanting me . My feelings were hurt and i didn't know how to react .

I had fallen in love with the man i was in an arranged marriage with . And i shouldn't be . He didn't love me . He couldn't love .

Wiping my face , i set the necklace on his side of the bed where he could see it when he got home , before leaving deciding i needed some air .

As i walked the town , i kept my phone off . I knew he'd be angry with the fact that i left the house with no security , no car , and i turned my location off as well as my phone the moment i left the house .

But i didn't care . Who were you to be overbearing and over protective of me when you sleep with other women in the bed i sleep in every night .

I had stopped at a few stores , and salons spoiling myself . I needed to get back to me . And not just being the arranged wife of Matteo D'Luka . At one point in time i was just me . Not his wife , Not his . Just me .

After a few hours , I headed back to the home taking the bus watching the bare night streets of new york . My mind was in shambles . All it could think about is the one thing i didn't want to think of . And it made me feel sensitive . Why did i care so much about a man who didn't give a fuck about me ?

Slowly making my way up the long driveway i see Matteo sitting on the steps with his suit looking slightly wrinkled like he had been stressed or through a lot today , When i got in arms reach of him he didn't look angry . More so exhausted .

"Where were you ?" he said sternly but just above a whisper . "Why do you care ?" i said smartly walking past him right into the house and upstairs .

"What's the problem Tesoro ?" he asked following behind me closely . "Don't call me that . Go talk to whatever bitch you fucked in our bed ." i said walking into our room setting my bags down .

"What are talking about ?" he said following me into our walk-in closet . "Don't sit here and act fucking stupid Matteo . Just stop pretending for once . You don't have to pretend to care for me . To like me . I used to being alone . This is an arrangement remember ? So keep it that way ." i said trying to walk past him before he pushes me against the closet door , "It's not just an arrangement for me ." he said looking down at me , "Right ." i laughed sarcastically .

"What did i do ? We were just fine this morning ." he said getting frustrated . "It doesn't matter , and by the way your girlfriend forgot her necklace on our bed ." i said walking away from him heading into our bathroom locking the door behind me .

I needed space . and i wasn't going to get that staying in the same room as him . After i took a shower and got ready for bed , i walked into our room seeing him sitting on the bed . "I'm gonna sleep in the guest room ." i said watching him laugh .

"No the fuck you're not ." he said sounding angry . "Look Matteo let's not make this worse . Just let it go . You don't owe me an explanation . It's not real remember ?" i said walking towards the door . "IT IS REAL . YOU ARE MINE . THIS ISNT JUST A FUCKING ARRANGEMENT FOR ME . I LOVE YOU AND I'D NEVER DO THAT TO YOU . THAT NECKLACE WAS FOR YOU BUT I LEFT IT OUT WHEN I PLANNED ON GIVING IT TO YOU TOMORROW NIGHT." he yelled at me as he slammed the door shut .

"You don't have to lie Matteo" i said quietly looking away from him . "What do i have to do to show you it's the truth ?" he said grabbing my face in his hand .

"hmm?" he hummed after i didn't answer . "I don't know.." i whispered watching his face get closer and closer until his lips brushed against mine softly , "Just tell me Tesoro ." he said teasingly knowing how much i've craved his lips since the first time we kissed .

"Prove it ." i said just above as whisper before his lips finally met mine in a heated yet needy and wanted kiss . Melting into his lips i wrap my arms around his neck feeling his tongue swipe my bottom lip before granting him access to my mouth .

Feeling his tongue explore my mouth as mine did his , my skin got hot and mind became clouded .

As he pulled away taking my bottom lip with him before releasing it i bit that same lip looking at him through my eyes lashes , "You make it hard for me to want to stop ." he said as his breathing got back to normal . "Who said i wanted you to stop ." i said pulling him to our bed by his tie .

——

This was different . Even the night of our wedding we had spent it playing board games and getting to know each other . But tonight ? He was making love to every inch and crevice on my body .

My head was pushed back into the pillow with my mouth was agape as i received the most pleasurable , and steady thrusts . Matteo wasn't rushing this moment . For every action he made he took his time .

From the kisses he planted on my skin , to the way his hands caressed me , and to the way his hips rocked into mine making us one . He had learned my body before touching me and it showed in the way he made me feel good with just the simplest touch .

"Ouuu shittt you feel so good daddy" i moaned out scratching at his back hearing him groan taking the pain that came with it . "I love you so fucking much Tesoro ." he gritted out before leaning down and sloppily kissing me .

"Mmm, Fuckkk , don't stop ." i whimpered out breaking this kiss as i felt his fingers rub my clit vigorously . "Cum with me sexy" He grown opening my legs wider .

"OH MY GOD MATTEOOO" i cried out loudly feeling my body shake convulsively . "you got this baby . cum for daddy ." he chanted me on speedy up his thrusts as we became undone together .

"Fuck" he groaned pulling out before laying on top of me . "There's nothing or no one that can stop me from falling for you ." he said .