Control my anger .

Manny Harris

Manny Harris

Maybe it was the fact that he was so serious . Or maybe it was because he was persistent . He definitely didn't give up . And sure didn't take no for an answer when it came to asking me on a date . Or maybe it was the way he could read me without me having to tell him about myself . Or maybe it was the way he handled his business like a grown man . Or maybe it was that smile that made me weak in the knees . Or that 6,4 height that over powered my 5,5 height almost by a foot . Or how about that scent , and laugh . Maybe it was all of it .

I liked how he wanted to just get to know me before trying to make a move . or be more than friends . i liked how he waited for the perfect timing . he waited for the perfect timing for our first kiss . the first time we made love . everything .

We didn't sleep together until we were 9 months into dating and it was the best night of my life , he made it special and meaningful . he waited for me , and i liked that . he respected me , cared for me and cherished me . He worshipped every ground i walked on . he made me feel like a princess . like royalty .

Tonight we were out on our weekly date catching up ; laughing , talking , complaining about our week . the usual . i had been waiting for friday all week . Mostly because i was ready to spend this weekend with my man and just relax . it had been a hectic and busy week for both of us and we deserved it . our schedules were swamped . and we barely seen each other this week . i was craving him .

"Welcome to Peaks Steakhouse , Can i get you something to drink beautiful lady ?" the waiter asked me smirking at me as if Manny wasn't sitting right across from me . literally ignoring his presence .

"She'll have the 1951 red wine and i'll have a double shot of hennessy" Manny growled raising his voice at the man , making him walk off with an attitude and a smug look on his face .

As i looked at manny i could see the anger written on his face , which caused me to caress his hand with mine as his rested on the table in a clenched manner . i could tell he was trying to keep calm . but it was hard . he was over protective , and a little possessive when it came to me .

"Manny baby . it's okay , calm down . let's just have a good time ." i said trying to make things better . as i was going to speak the waiter came back with our drink and asked what we wanted , after we ordered Manny grabbed my drink seeing that the tissue it sat on had the waiters number and at this point Manny was livid . his breathing was rigid and his whole demeanor had changed . He was stiff as he sat at the table , it was like he was waiting for the waiter to come back . and i was nervous .

"Manny baby , please don't overreact ." i begged him as he sat in his chair tapping his foot as his face held the angriest expression i've ever seen . i understood his anger , but manny gets crazy when he feels threatened or tried . and i was honestly scared for the waiter .

"alright can i get you guys anything else" i heard the waiter say , "yea actually there is" manny said sternly with anger dripping off his tongue . standing up towering over the waiter he grips him up . "yo thirsty ass on ." he gritted punching the waiter in the face before lifting him up and slamming him on the floor . "MANNY STOP" i yelled frantically trying to pull at his arm to get off the man but it was no use .

"YOU THINK YOU SLICK HITTING ON MY GIRL ? ILL END YO LIFE OVER HER ASS . THAT RIGHT THERE IS ALL ME NIGGA , I CHOOSE DEATH HER ." he yelled as he kept kicking him until i was finally able to pull him away and out of the restaurant . by the time i could get manny away the man was unconscious laying there bleeding .

as we drove it was silent , his hands gripped the steering wheel clenching and unclenching his fist the entire time . his breathing was still rigid which told me he was still mad .

"are you mad at me ?" i whispered as we walked in our home setting my purse down taking off my heels . "nah baby , i'm just mad as fuck that nigga tried me like that . if you wouldn't have pulled me off he'd be dead ma ." he said wrapping his arms around me . "take your anger out on me ." i suggested .

"what ?" he said as if he didn't hear me right . "baby , you can't handle that ." he said shaking his head no . "pleaseeee daddy ?" i whined wrapping my arms around his neck . "i know you want to baby ." i teased placing his hand in my panties .

"you wet already mamas ?" he said groaning . "im always wet for you daddy ." i said biting my lips as his fingers rubbed my clit in a circular motion .

"fuckkk , please baby ." i moaned letting my head fall back , before i could register what happened next he had me bent over the hallway table by our front door .

the way he was being so rough with me drove me insane . it was like he was showing my body exactly what he was going to do to that man if i didn't pull him away . the way his fingers played with my clit as he roughly thrusted into me from behind at a violently fast pace had me shaking and a crying out his name , praising him for how he had me feeling .

"you love this dick don't you baby ?" he said pulling me up by my hair holding me close to his chest as he fucked me in a upward position . "fuck yes , i love it soo much daddy ." i muttered out trying to keep up with the rhythm of his hips .

"shittttt , fuck it's too much ." i cried trying to push at his stomach but he pinned me down on my stomach driving into me even faster , "what you running for mami ?" he chuckled . "i thought you wanted this ?" he questioned tauntingly . "fuckkk i do baby . i want all of it ." i moaned . "so why you running baby ? take everything i'm giving you baby ." he said before kissing on my ear then nipping at it .

"Fuckkk baby , who this right fat pussy belong to ?" he groaned smacking my ass as i met his rhythm . "ouuu shit . you daddy . this your pussy baby ." i whined throwing my head back speeding up as i felt my climax approach for the third time tonight .

"Cum for me baby . i know can . one more time sexy ." he cheered me on as he watched us throw the mirror hanging up on our hallway . "fuckkk don't stoppp" i dragged out as he continuously hit my g spot causing me to shake repulsively as i came undone as he followed behind me .

"fuck" he grunted as he caught his breath , "if i had you around to control my anger like that all the time , i'd be a peaceful ass nigga ." he laughed as he pulled me to his bare muscular chest . "nah but i'm sorry ma . i ain't mean for it to go that far . i just blacked out when he tried to play that shit off slick ." he said kissing my forehead .

"it's okay baby . i'm here to help you control your anger ." i said leaning up to kiss his lips .