Cant leave you .

Sage Brown

Sage Brown

my girls and i were at this kickback party in our hood drinking and dancing , and i was enjoying myself . i wasn't worrying about no nigga or my job i was having fun .

it was now going on 2 am so we decided we were finna leave and get some food when we went outside seeing yelling and arguing , as i heard a certain voice i got more concerned trying to follow it . walking towards the commotion i see the guys including sage talking back and forth with another group of niggas except  sage stood there unfazed quiet as everyone else spoke .

he knew the power he held in these streets , he never had to say too much . everyone knew that , but these guys seemed like they wanted a show .

before i knew it i seen sage swing as well as everyone else . but as i could see he was going to kill this man if he didn't get off him .

running closer i try grabbing sage as my girls tried grabbing their men as well . "sage" i yelled as he slipped out my arms kicking the man in his stomach , stepping infront of him blocking the man laying on the floor , i grab his face trying to distract him even though i was supposed to be mad at him .

"hey" i say in his face grabbing his face to look at me with my nude brown acrylics sporting his skin against his cheeks .

"calm down , i'm right here . he's not worth it ." i said . as he just stared at me trying to calm down .

"let's all go outside and get some food or something" i suggested . nodding his head he let me lead the way as everyone followed suit with us .

"alright so where y'all tryna eat" aysia said , unlocking her car .

"waffles ?" i said still wrapped in sages arms .

"yea" "i'm down" was all that was heard from everyone , "bet we can go to black coffee and waffle bar , they fire and 24 hours" i said .

"lex riding wit me tho" sage said as he let go of me as we parted ways to meet up .

as we drive it was quiet , "you still mad at me ?" he questioned looking at me while we were at the red light .

"yea" i spoke quietly meeting his brown eyes i loved so much .

"you not gon forgive me mama ? it's been 2 weeks ." he said pulling up to the waffle shop .

"and it'll be longer . an apology doesn't do shit for me" i said getting out .

as i started walking with my girls leaving him behind with the boys i tried avoiding him .

but that was a complete fail because he ended up ordering his food with mine and paying knowing we are both picky eaters and get the same thing .

"why can't you just give me some time ?" i said as we stood together waiting for our food as everyone else waited at the table with their food .

"because i've already failed you for two weeks . i can't let it happen any longer ." he said making me confused .

"ma , i was always told to neva let yo lady go to sleep mad at you . and you've been doing that for two weeks now . i'm sorry for how i treated you -" "ORDER 97" the cashier interrupted him , making him grab our food , "we'll finish this tonight" he said as we walked to the table together .

"so lex how school and your lash shit going ?" Londyn asked , "good actually i also included doing hair like sage said cus i showed him my hair portfolio and he liked the designs and gave me an idea ." i said getting excited .

"wait you do hair too ?" asia said excited with me , nodding i laugh a little .

"before jordan introduced me to y'all i only did this shit for family . but when me and sage got close he gave me ideas and i kinda went with them and had it figured out to work around my schools schedule." i said .

"that part , when i get my hair done who y'all think do it ?" jordan said .

——

it was 345am and sage and i were just getting in his house . he had a bottle in his car so we sat outside and drank and smoked for a minute before coming inside .

"if you so mad at me why you speak so highly of me to everyone else ?" he asked as we made our way upstairs .

"because regardless of what we go through you still are hard working , and a genuine person when it comes to your family . why lie and down play your character when i can just heal and move on silently ?" i said .

"is that what you need to do ? heal ? i mean have i hurt you that much where you feel like getting back with me is a risk ?" he said sitting on his bed .

"i think i'm gonna shower real quick" i said
walking to the bathroom trying to avoid his questions .

as i was washing my body off i felt his arms wrap around me pulling me into him , "if you want me to leave you alone i will . but i need you to tell me you don't want me anymore ." he said turning me around .

"sage" i said trying to find words but it seemed like they were stuck , "just tell me baby" he whispered kissing my neck .

falling back into him my head fell back , "i can't" i sighed out trying not to moan .

"you can't what baby ?" he said moving his right hand to my coochie as his left held my neck for access .

his length found itself against my stomach , "fuckkk , i can't leave you alone poppa ." i cried as his fingers sped up .

"but i thought you needed time baby ?" he chuckled tightening his grip on my neck adding a fourth finger to my wet mound .

"shitttt" i cried riding his fingers , "im gonna squirt for you daddy" i whimpered . "let me taste it baby ." he growled turning off the water lifting me up walking me to the counter .

still soaked he opens my legs diving right into my pussy sucking on my clit in a pattern along with three fingers thrusting in me vigorously .

"fuck , i'm so wet for you poppa ." i whined grabbing his head .

shaking his head back and forth making me cry , i arch my back feeling my legs shake . as he adds a forth finger and sucks on my clit in a circular motion my head falls back as i can't help but to let everything go in his mouth and on the counter and floor .

"you taste good baby" he chuckled licking his lips .

trying to catch my breath he slaps my pussy with his hand making me twitch . "catch yo breath baby cus this dick gon fuck you up" he said .