not going anywhere .

Enzo Pierce

Enzo Pierce .

"i don't give a fuck Lyr . you either tell people or i want a divorce ." he gritted out angrily startling me a little bit .

gasping i raise my eyebrows crossing my arms , "are you fucking serious ?"

"dead serious actually ." he said sternly looking at me with anger still evident all over his face .

"you know what Enzo , i knew i should've kept business , business . i should've never mixed business with pleasure because you never would understand . you acted like you did in the beginning . but now that we are actually married , you don't want to be known as just the bodyguard anymore . but you need to because whoever is after me will be after you ." i said as tears started to build in my eyes . "if that's what you have to do . do it . because i refuse to let whoever is after me , be after you ." i finished walking upstairs to our bedroom completely over the conversation and him .

our family and friends knew just not the public so during interviews and things as the such i claim i'm a free agent . but i'm not . i'm happily married to my bodyguard . and i loved him with everything in me .

as i showered alone for the first time in months i let my mind race back and forth , fighting with myself on what to do . i knew he deserved to be shown off but i was too scared the man after me would switch his target to him instead to hurt me . and loosing him scares me . i'd rather him be safe than hurt because of me .

getting out the shower , i grab my phone as i'm only wrapped in a towel , my fingers debated their next move before  deciding to post me and Enzo's wedding picture tagging him .

my caption read , "he stole my heart so i stole his last name" with our wedding date . putting my phone down i get dressed in his shirt and lay down .

i knew exactly where he was and what he was doing . he was in his office , maybe throwing things or quietly drinking in thought . whatever it was i didn't care for at the moment . for all this time he's known how i feel about my situation , so for him to give me an ultimatum between his safety or a divorce it angered me .

closing my eyes i let sleep take over my body . trying to forget about his threatening words , they wouldn't stop circling in my head as if it was a cd player playing the same sad song .

maybe a divorce would be best ? he'd be out of danger && it would just be business right ?

waking up because i couldn't sleep it was now 2:34 am , my bed was still empty . and it pissed me off . i did as asked and the least he could do is come to bed .

getting up i get dressed in leggings and a cropped hoodie . i was completely over his attitude and i needed to get away from him before i explode .

going down stairs he sat on the couch in the dark with only one lamp on , and a glass of hennessy in his hand .

"i'm leaving ." i said with no emotion at a low volume .

his loud chuckle rang through my ears , like as if i had told him a joke . "see how far you make it out that door amour ." he said in a deep tone , daring me to walk out the house .

rolling my eyes i run to the door unlocking it , i had to get in that car before he got to me . or else there was no leaving .

as soon as i was about to step out the door his big hand wrapped around my neck , as the other slammed the door shut before he pushed me against it . "you are really testing my patience ." he said in my ear .

"how ? you were the one threatening me with divorce , i'm just agreeing with you now ." i sad trying to push him off of me but failing miserably .

"the fuck are you talking about agreeing" he said turning me around to face him .

mugging him i roll my eyes , "i will have my lawyer send you the paperwork for divorce to sign." i said shrugging my shoulders .

"i will fuck you up if you think you'll ever be able to completely leave me ." he said .

"FUCK ME UP THEN BECAUSE I AM DONE .—" i yelled getting cut off by his lips on mine and the dumb bitch i am my lips fell in sync with him .

before i knew it he had stripped me of all my clothes , "stop" i whined , "i have to go" i said trying not to moan .

"for what baby everything you need is here" he said lifting me against the hallway table.

my head fell back as his lips found my spot , causing a moan to leave my mouth , "see baby you don't wanna leave like you say you do ." he said watching me react to the way he was touching and kissing on my naked body .

"fuckkkk enzo ." i whined as his fingers made their way inside my already wet cove .

"you leaving me baby ?" he said holding my face making me stare back at him as he tortured my body .

"fuckkkk , no . never baby." i cried as my legs started to shake . "fuckkk i'm gonna cum." i moaned as my eyes rolled back .

before i could reach my climax his fingers and lips left my body making me open my eyes in confusion . "i want you to cum around me mama" he said picking me up taking us to our couch .

he was on complete demon time . the way he was treating my body , letting me know i wasn't going anywhere . and that i belonged to him .

throwing my head back as he kept torturing my body with the most leathal thrusts , i begged him for dear life to not stop . it felt way too good to stop now , and with the way he letting my body know it was his i didn't plan on going anywhere .

"tell me how it feels baby . i know you can ." he grunted out putting his fingers against my clit moving them in circles .

"all that shit you be talking , tell me baby ." he tormented me .

"fuckkkk , it feels so fucking good ." i cried scratching at his back , for sure leaving my nail marks .

he didn't mind it though , if i could take everything he was giving me he could take everything i was giving back .

"cum for me baby girl . i know you need to ." he said speeding up . "fuckkk" i cried loudly letting everything go , which caused him to let go as well .

"fuck i love you ." he said out of breath . "i love you too." i smiled back out of breath as well .

"and you thought you were leaving me" he laughed making me laugh with him .

deep down we knew i wasn't going anywhere and if i did not for very long .