Make it Happen .

Zakyi "Scar" Morris

Zakyi "Scar" Morris

The Hood knew him as Scar , i knew him as Zakyi . He was the good hero . He gave back to the community all the time . Everyone loved him , other than the opps that grew up on the wrong block of course .

We had been on and off for years and i was tired of it so we officially broke up around six months ago . i still see him and talk to him when it comes to our daughter but he understood boundaries . he knew we needed to be apart for now even if it wasn't permanent .

Zariah was 2 going on 15 , she had an attitude and personality like me but the face of her daddy . She was a mommy and daddy's girl . but her and her daddy were best friends . I mean why wouldn't they be thats his twin .

Zariah was with Zakyi's Grandma this weekend because i had a date tonight and she wanted to keep her for the weekend instead of just a couple hours .

My date wasn't going bad but it wasn't going good . He gave me we couldn't be good friend vibes but as far as anything more it wasn't happening . He seemed too immature , and not ready for a single mom if i'm being honest .

Most of the time he talked about himself , but it wasn't much to him if that makes sense . he didn't intrigue me or make me want him .

as i sat listening to him speak i see Zakyi sitting at the bar by himself looking directly at our table . it was like he was scoping out the situation , waiting for the right time to make himself known or say something . "you wanna head to my house ?" my date asked breaking me out my staring contest with Zakyi .

"Look don't take this the wrong way , but i think we should just end this here . you're a nice guy and i'm sure your soulmate is out there somewhere . but it's not me ." i said grabbing my purse standing up to leave , "bitch where the fuck you going ?" my date asked me snatching me up by my arm pulling me to his chest . "ow let go" i winced trying to get out of his grasp . "no now let's go . you don't got no fucking choice" he gritted trying to pull me out the restaurant . pulling my arm to get him off me i see Scar standing by the door telling me with his eyes that it was okay for me to continue my walk towards his direction with the man pulling on me .

and i did just that , "Woah son , where you goin wit my girl ?" he said putting his hand on the guys chest making the guy let me go . "your girl ?" the guy asked looking at me then back at scar . "yea my girl ." he said starting to tower over my date , "how she yo girl but going home with me ?" he asked making me look at him like he was crazy , "nigga lose yo life if you want to ." scar threatened him grabbing him by his shirt lifting him up , "i suggest you leave her alone , because over this one i'll do life in prison for her ." he said throwing the man on the floor and kicking him before grabbing me and dragging me to his car .

"YOU CAN SLOW DOWN" i yelled as i started to trip over my heels . but he ignored me until we were next to his car , "you just go out wit anyone huh ?" he gritted at me angrily , "just take me home scar ." i said rolling my eyes . "nah what the fuck you doing going in dates anyway ?" he asking as if i wasn't single .