Tequila

Tobias Cinnotti

Tobias Cinnotti.

Sky didn't know that deep down he sat in his lonely dark home thinking about her . she didn't know he could still see her in his mind dancing around his kitchen in his shirt . she didn't know he could still smell her on his pillow . she didn't know all he could remember is how he needed her .

all she knew is that they were done . it was crazy to him though , he could drink whiskey and red wine , champagne and a scotch on the rocks . but when he drank tequila it was different . she's all he could think about . no matter how much he tried to stop . she was all he wanted .

he couldn't go to the same bars anymore , he couldn't listen to the same songs , why ? because everything they loved and enjoyed together made him remember . and he didn't want to . not because she hurt him , but because he made the biggest mistake in the world .

for some reason he felt the need to talk to her , hear her voice , see her face . regardless of what she threw his way , he'd take everything as long as he could at least hear or see her .

it was like she was his drug , he just couldn't get enough of her no matter how bad he tried to leave her alone . he knew deep down he broke her heart , but he needed her . and he was willing to do anything to get his lady back .

before he knew it the tequila had kicked in and he was on the road going down the all too familiar road her house sat on .

he didn't know what he was going to say , he hadn't gotten that far yet . he just knew how to tell her the truth , and the truth was he still loved her and he fucked up . but life isn't the same without her .

he had pulled into the familiar drive way , his nerves started to spiral . he was now contemplating his next move .

——-

I sat on my couch in my head . i was drinking tequila , and i was immediately regretting it . all i could think about was the man i still have unconditional love for , but my feelings were hurt .

how do you love me one day then the next you just wanted someone for the moment . and what makes it worse is we work together . i haven't seen him the entire week after he broke it off . i've been calling off , i couldn't bare seeing him right now .

seeing lights shine through my drapes i stand up looking outside , seeing the one car i was afraid to see .

taking the rest of my liquor in my cup i put my slippers on heading outside . my body sported a cropped tank top and spandex .

he stood outside his car by the time i made it outside , "what are you doing here ?" i said walking towards him . drunk , confused , and angry .

"i'm here to see you baby" he said trying to reach for me but i pushed it off , "don't call me that , and we're done remember ? you're so fucking backward." i said raising my voice at the end .

"i didn't mean that . let me just talk to you for a minute ." he said . "we're talking now , hurry up." i said .

"we can't go inside ? you done even have clothes on ." he said looking at my attire . it was like his eyes admired me , like he didn't want anyone else seeing it .

"no we can't go inside . and im waiting for my boyfriend ." i lied trying to make him mad . Tobias and i were engaged . and he called it off because he thought his lifestyle was too dangerous for me . now he wants to show up out of nowhere ? 

before i could even register what happened he had his hand sporting my neck as he pushed me against his car , "what boyfriend ?" he questioned angrily gritting his teeth .

"let me go Tobias ." i whispered trying to get out of his hold . "let you go , but you are seeing another man that's not me ?" he laughed as if it was hilarious . "you forget how crazy i am ? i will kill every man who talks to you , who looks at you ." he gritted in my face .

"We're done remember ? you said it not me . so don't sit here and act like i can't move on . because even if i wanted to i can't . it's not that fucking easy . you think it's just easy for me to say fuck you , and not talk to you again ?" i yelled at him completely angry at this point .

"you don't get to pick and choose when you want me . you can't call off our wedding and just come here on night because you all of a sudden miss and need me . i needed you for months . and you weren't here ." i finished , by the time i was done his face had softened and his face held guilt .

"you think it was easy for me ? i only called it off because my lifestyle puts you in danger . i couldn't live with myself if i was the reason you got hurt or worse ." he said . "and yet your back ? how does that work ?" i said with an attitude walking away from him .

before i could make it to my door he grabbed my by my arm turning me to face him , "you don't get it do you ?" he asked . "i didn't do this because i wanted to . i did it because i had to , you must of forgot where i come from , the lifestyle i live puts you in danger the moment an enemy finds out your with me ." he said sternly in my face , "so then why are you here ?" i said .

"because leaving you was hard but staying away from you is even harder ." he said cupping my face between his hands .

"every thing i fucking see , and hear reminds me of you . my fucking pillow still smells like you . i can't fucking leave you alone . you're the one i'm meant to be with for the rest of my life ." he said before kissing me , and i didn't stop him . i missed him , and i couldn't stop thinking about him .

i knew his lifestyle but we didn't become official to everyone else until about a year ago . he told me why and i listened then we told his family and my family . but a month before our wedding he calls it off , why ? it's going to be the number one thing people read for the monday paper .

i got lost in his lips , it was like the one thing i craved i finally got . it felt as if all my anger and sadness left my body .

his lips moved to my neck making my head fall back , it was like my body reacted naturally for him . he knew exactly how to treat my body and what to do with it .

before i knew it i was wrapped around his body being carried into the house . it was like i couldn't say no to him , or tell him i'm done . because deep down we both know i'd never be done with him .

——-

it was like the first time we ever had sex . he was gentle with me at first , as if i was breakable . he kissed and soothed me as he made love to my body . then it changed like this was the last time we'd ever be in this position .

they was his hips met mine drove me crazy , then to add on to it he was grunting out the most nastiest loving things in my ear while he sucked on my neck and breasts in between .

"fuckkkk , Tobias please ." i cried letting my eyes close from the immense amount of pleasure i was receiving .

his hands spread my legs apart as he watched himself enter and leave my body . it was like he was mesmerized by it .

"Please what baby ?" he panted out flipping me on my stomach arching my back just how he liked it .

meeting his thrusts i threw my ass back on him , only hearing grunts , moans , and clapping coming from our skin .

"Speak up baby daddy can't hear you" he taunted me picking me up by my neck pulling me to his chest making me feel everything .

"OH MY GODDDDD , PLEASE DONT STOP BABY . IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD ." i cried out as my body shook violently .

"shit" he groaned feeling me clench and unclench around him . "cum with me baby girl . i know you want to." he whispered in my ear kissing my neck .

letting everything go i cried out lit profanities as well as "i love you's" and "don't ever leave me again" making him chuckle . "never mama" he said kissing my lips .