We were never done .

Adonis Jordan

Adonis Jordan .

Adonis and I weren't speaking . we got into an argument a couple weeks ago . his match against Marcus is coming up in a couple days , and i wasn't sure if i should still go . i wanted to talk to him and make things right but it wasn't my place . it was his turn this time as childish as that sounds .

the sun was setting and i was sitting on my couch watching tv and having a couple shots . for some reason all i could think about was adonis . i wanted to yell at him but then again i wanted to just be laid up under him .

my phone sat on my coffee table waiting for me to text or call him . that was the confusing part . if i call i know i'll be cussing him . and i didn't have the energy to yell .

me :
You're fucking pathetic . You could have left me the fuck alone if this is what you were going to do . but it's okay i'll find me someone who doesn't think of me as a distraction . good luck in life and on your fight . i'm sure you'll win at that since you sure don't know how to fight for love .

putting my phone down i felt relieved a little bit . i had a lot of feelings for adonis and my feelings were hurt .
im sure he didn't care though . he was too worried about his BIG fight .

as i finished my fifth shot my phone started ringing but i ignored it seeing that it was adonis . it was harder being bold when it wasn't through text .

grabbing another shot i take it just as my ear captured the aggressively fast and hard knocking on my door . heading to the door i open it seeing a livid Adonis breathing heavily with a mug stuck on his face . "You got a lot of fucking nerve." he gritted walking into my house slamming the door and locking it .

"i got nerve ? what about you ?" i slurred a little . "Like i said fucking pathetic , instead of letting me support you and be your number one fan you pushed me away . and you know what crazy is you did it just days after i finally let you explore my body ." i scoffed shaking my head . "if you wanted some quick pussy you should've asked all your little hoes out here ." i said talking shit walking to my kitchen as straight as possible .

"oh so you just drunk and angry huh?" he commented , "that's why you cussing me out ? you got some liquor and got bold huh" he said grabbing my bottle drinking some .

"no just speaking the truth ." i said watching him as i sat in my counter . his muscles were still visible even though he sported a black hoodie . his beard and hair was growing , and it looked good . he looked good . shit he always looked good .

"and what's the truth ?" he questioned standing between my legs . "that you got me fucked up ." i said mugging him . laughing at me he grabs my face , "i asked your stubborn ass for a small break while i trained for the next couple days not for us to break us you said that . so don't get mad at me . that was your choice ." he spat at me sternly . "because what the fuck is a break ? you pretty much said i'm a distraction ." i yelled pushing him away from me hopping off the counter .

"NO I DIDNT . I SAID I NEEDED TO FOCUS AND PREPARE FOR MY FIGHT YOU TOOK THAT IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION . YOU SO FUCKING HARD HEADED ." he yelled in my face frustrated . "watch who you're talking to" i said walking out of the kitchen . "or what ?" he said snatching me up . "let me go Adonis . don't you have a fight to prepare for ." i said sarcastically .

before i could register his next move he was carrying me up the stairs over his shoulder as he told me about myself . and everything he said he was spot on .

i hear things the way i want to . i've let my past hurt me so much i don't know a good man when i see one . it's my way or the highway . and so long and so forth .

"But you know something ?" he asked as he laid me on my bed . "this second guessing , wondering , insecurity shit finna go right out the window ." he said as he yanked my shorts off . "she waiting for me to kiss her." he said staring at my pussy as he rubbed on my clit . "you see that baby ? you see how quick you get wet for me ?" he chuckled that panty dropping chuckle showcasing his gorgeous pearly white teeth .

"fuckkk" i said throwing my head back , "Adonis please ." i whined moving my hips to get more contact . "i thought i was pathetic baby . i thought you was gon find another man to make you feel like i do ." he taunted me speeding up his fingers . "tell me something mama" he said taking his fingers away spreading my legs wider apart .

"anything baby" i sighed needing more of him . i craved him . my body craved him . "You was really gon leave me ?" he said kissing from my breasts and down , the closer he got to my cove the more anxious i got . i was in a daze , i couldn't answer him . all i could do was react . "answer me baby" he said before sucking on my clit and adding two fingers inside me at an antagonizingly fast pace .

"ouuu fuckkk , no daddy ." i cried and i bucked my hips with his mouth . "that feels so good Doni" i moaned gripping his head as he ate my pussy like it was his last meal . "tell daddy how sorry you are mama" he teased shaking his head into my pussy causing me to close my legs , "nah keep em open ma. i wanna taste everything ." he said holding my legs down .

"fuck i can't" i cried as he added his third finger rotating his fingers like a screw driver . it was making be go ballistic . i couldn't take it . i was about to explode before i even got the real thing .

"shitttt i'm so fucking sorry daddy . i didn't mean it baby . please let me cum ." i cried touching my breasts . "you wanna cum baby ?" he asked spiting on my clit before sucking it back up along with my wetness .

"fuck yes . please baby ." i begged of him , i was losing it . he was pushing me over the edge with his tongue and finger combination .

"cum on this dick then" he said kissing my pussy one last time before pulling his fingers out . whining my eyes open to glare at him . "you thought i was gon go easy on you baby ?" he laughed undressing himself .

"nah you gon work for this nut ." he said flipping me over . "put it in you ." he said standing with his hands behind his back . grabbing his dick i put it near my entrance slowing sinking on it , "ouuu shit . daddy it's too big ." i whined stopping half way , but he wasn't having it . "keep going baby . chase that nut you wanted so bad" he teased pushing me back on his a little more than i was to encourage me to keep going .

"fuckkkk" i dragged out as i finally went all the way and started throwing it back in circles . "fuck yea mama , throw that ass back fa me ." he groaned as he slapped me ass . "you gon let me cum in you sexy ?" he asked teaching down to play with my clit . "huh mamas ? you gon let me give you a baby and marry me ?" he asked once i didn't reply , and all he heard was cries and moans .

"fuck yes baby . give me a baby daddy ." i said slowing down because it became too much . "nah baby why you slow down" he chuckled gripping my hips before speeding up his thrusts that i no linger could meet . "that's right beautiful . take all this shit ." he encouraged me as his thrusts got harder and rougher .

"fuck ma" he groaned , "and you thought we was done ?" he chuckled . "this pussy mine forever sexy ." he said as his thrusts got choppy telling me he was getting close just like i was .

"FUCK YES BABY , ITS ALL YOURS DADDY" i cried out as my body started to shake violently . "cum fir daddy baby . show me how good i'm making that pussy feel." he said in my ear nastily causing me to buck right before we exploded together .

"the next time you think you bold and leaving a nigga ima make sure you can't walk afterwards . i took it easy on yo ass this time ." he chuckled catching his breath as he watched me lay there tired and naked as the day i was born .