Sin .

Kofi (Sin)

Kofi (Sin)

it was friday but except this friday was different. normally i spend it w kofi . but as of right now we weren't talking . kofi and i have been together since high school , now we are 23 . i now work in a hospital while kofi has a company and works the streets . everyone in the streets knows him as Sin while everyone in corporate knows him as Kofi Siriboe .

i loved everything about that man . we met my summer going into 11th grade . i had moved in w my grandma . Sin used to help my grandma out every week w things around the house or even going to the grocery store for her . at first we couldn't stand each other but we somehow always ended up around each other . at first i used to call Kofi , sin but now i only do that when i'm mad at him or we're not on good terms .

me and kofi didn't start dating until december of our junior year . to kofi i was different . i didn't throw myself at him . i made him work for me . i lost my virginity on our first year anniversary .

4 days ago me and kofi were at a club with our friends for trevante's birthday . kofi had ended up leaving me with our friends to get drinks when a guy walked up me . at first he seemed cool and nice so i was being nice back . but then he started getting handsy a little bit until kofi came and started fighting with the guy . it ended in us going home arguing the entire ride there . i felt like he blamed me for the guy getting handsy with me . and his same words just continued to replay in my head . "well maybe if you woulda changed your fucking outfit like i told you to none of this bullshit would of happened . always wanna be seen and shit" when he said that my feelings hurt . i told him to leave . and haven't spoken to him since .

i knew kofi was protective and a little possessive when it came to me and our two year old daughter Kylani , who was sleeping at my grandmas til tomorrow because she's throwing a barbecue .

she was kofi's absolute twin . but i loved it .

i sat on my couch drinking my go to henny and red bull . i was starting to feel the drink as i sat on the couch with Miya as i vented and we drank .

"i don't know Miy, i just feel like he doesn't care anymore . i mean he hasn't called me , or texted me . but he went to see Ky at my grandmas today.." i vented .

"look idk girl i just know kofi loves you and he probably just didn't understand where you were coming from. " she said.

"but that's the thing kofi never fucking understands . it's all about what kofi thinks or feels." i said .

"look girl just talk to him . but it's going on 10:30 so i gotta get up out of here but i love you "

"love you too Miy" i said giving her a hug walking her to the door.

opening the door there stood kofi just as Miy was leaving .

"hey miy" kofi said.

" hey kofi bye kofi , good luck" she said going to her car giggling .

"baby-"

"no Sin just leave . i'm not gonna argue with you ." i interrupted him. i tried shutting the door but he pushed it open walking in.

"nobody said come in" i said crossing my arms after i shut the door facing him.

"one you know better than to call me Sin. two i don't give a fuck . drop your fucking attitude and come talk to me like an adult ." he said looking me in my eyes with all the seriousness in the world. he looked so sexy .

"one , i'll call you whatever the fuck i want . and two go stay with whatever bitch you've been with for the past 4 days . you went 4 days without tryna talk to me but now you wanna stop by , shit i hope you stopped by to grab your shit . because i'm cool off you sin." i said walking upstairs to the room that used to be our room.

"the fuck you mean you cool ?" he said following me grabbing my arm turning me around.

"EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK IT MEANS KOFI . YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME , YOU JUST WANT A BITCH YOU CAN CONTROL . YOU GOT MAD AT ME FOR A DRESS I WORE BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO TEAR IT OFF AND FUCK ME ITS COOL RIGHT ?" i said as tears streamed down my face. "FUCK YOU . I HATE YOU . FIND A SIMPLE MINDED BITCH . AND LEAVE ME AND KAYLANI ALONE" i finished pushing at his chest.

as i kept hitting and pushing on his chest he didn't move me , stop me , nothing. he took everything i gave him. i knew i didn't hate kofi , that's impossible. it'd never be "fuck kofi" i was just hurt . everything he said resurfaced in my brain the minute my eyes landed on him standing outside my door . grabbing my arms he pulled me to his chest wrapping his arms around my body.

"i'm sorry , i do care. you know that. i love you and my lil mini me. y'all my life. you been my life since i was 17 years old. mama i just don't want to lose you. baby there's not a day you not on my mind. from the moment i open my eyes to the moment i close them. and you're all i see when they are closed. i was wrong for how i spoke to you. i know different niggas gon try to get at you , i mean you gorgeous as fuck, i don't ever want you to feel like it was your fault that nigga tried getting touchy with what's mine." he said calmly and sincerely.

pulling back he grabs my chin pecking my lips.

"i'm sorry about your lip." i chuckled biting my bottom lip. realizing i had caused his lip to have a small split between it when i accidentally it him in the mouth .

"make it up to me" he said with a smirk.

"how ima do that mr . siriboe ?"

"come find out mrs. siriboe " he grinned pulling me to our bedroom .

——-

call me crazy but it was like his mouth was like magic , the way he massaged and caressed my thighs as he ate my pussy as i sat on his face . i was in complete bliss and i didn't want it to end ever the way he licked , kissed and tugged on my pussy and clit .

gripping into his head i ride his face with his tongue , "FUCKKK KOFIIII . I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH" i scream as i began to become even more soaked .

"feeling him enter two of his digits my head fell back as my hips bucked losing control of its motion . now everything i did just happened .

"IM GONG TO CUM SO BAD DADDY ." i cried as my hips continued to buck making me shake . "FUCKKK IM ABOUT TO CUM SO HARD IN YOUR MOUTH DADDY." i whined letting everything go , squirting and cunning in his mouth which he indeed swallowed making me want to taste it .

kissing him , i touch his hard on through his pants , "now give me the real thing so i can ride you until you can't take it anymore ."

"you so nasty" he smiled . flipping us over .

i was in for it .