Wish you could see what i see .

when i was pregnant me and Onyx's father were so excited and happy , but after she got here things got bad . we always argued , but to be honest i was the blame for it .

after i had her , i got insecure . i hated my body now , but i also had no reason too . it's not like i was fat or anything my boobs and hips were just bigger and i wasn't sure how to feel about it .

"mommyyyyy" my daughter yelled from her room dramatically snapping me out of my quiet zoned out moment .

"yes baby ?" i said getting up heading to her room .

"when are we leaving ?" she asked , as she was sitting on her bed watching her tv swinging her little feet waiting for me calmly . i was truly blessed with the best baby .

"right now mami , so grab your things and let's go ." i said helping her down kissing her head before i grabbed my purse and car keys .

my mom was throwing a barbecue, and i knew she'd invite Onyx's dad . why ? because our moms are best friends and she loved him as if he were her own . and he was a big part of our lives .

"mommy we're matching" she said smiling hugging my leg . smiling i hug her back . "mommy's twin right?" i said among her nod continuously .

as we pulled into my mothers driveway i seen a lot of cars , one popped out to me telling me he was already here . i knew because it was expensive and the only person i know that would customize it .

holding a sleeping Onyx i head inside making my way to the kitchen hearing my mom and aunts talking and laughing , "heyyyyy" i say making myself known .

"my babiessss" my mom screamed rushing over to hug us smothering us in hugs and kisses .

"hey momma , hey jessy" i said to my mom and aunt enjoying their love .

"how you been baby ?"

"i been good , working a lot , i went on a date" i said smiling .

"with who?" a deep raspy voice said catching me off guard making my smile drop .

turning around i'm met with my ex lover , Onyx's dad Troy .

"give me Onyx baby y'all go talk ." my mom said knowing exactly how this would end .

rolling my eyes i do as she said and take troy outside with me . at first it's dead silent as we walk down the driveway towards his car .

"so you went on a date ?" he said looking at as he leaned against his car door . "i did ." i said not making eye contact with him .

"T before you say anything nothing happened—" i started . "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO WHEN YOUR READY WE GON WORK ON US" he yelled .

"Troy it's not even like that . i just met him at the gym and he asked to go to lunch so we did . nothing happened after"

"you know what it's whatever . if you wanted to see other people that's all you had to say" he laughed in my face .

"whatever" i said trying to walk away until he pulled me back .

"what you mad fa ? you went on the date not me." he said in my face .

"i figured you didn't want me anymore that's why i wanted to break up . everything about my body changed ." i said looking away from him .

snatching my face back towards him , he doesn't let go . "what does that have to do with anything ." he asked . "you know what come on . " he said walking me inside down stair into the basement where my moms room was . everything was still the same .

standing me infront of my body length mirror he slowly undresses me completely . "what do you see baby ?" he said making me look at myself as much as i didn't want to .

"troy—" i started , "WHAT DO YOU SEE ?" he yelled . "sloppiness." i said quietly . tracing his hand always from my neck , down to my collarbone , and towards my breast . "baby watch everything i do ." he said making sure i was watching everything he did .

both hands massaging my breasts ," baby i don't think you understand how good you look with this baby weight , these boobs that gave our baby milk turn me on even more now than they did before and i didn't know that was possible ." he spoke . moving a hand down he rubs my little gut i had and ass , "this little weigh in ya ass" he groaned , "that shit make me wanna watch you ride the fuck outta me ." he said smacking my ass . now his hand was playing with my pussy . and it drove me inside . "and this fat wet delicious ass pussy , baby i love every inch of you . i just want to eat you up every time i see you . i love the way you taste . smell . feel . i love everything about you , your the only thing i wanna see when i wake up and go to sleep ." he finished as he was now thrusting and rotating three fingers in and out of me at a ridiculously fast pace . and i loved every moment of it .

"you love me baby ?" he said .

"fuckkk yess ." i cried . "so you believe me when i say that you are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and got the chance to love . and i'm so thankful for you ." he said casually as if he wasn't pleasuring me as if it was his last time ever seeing me .

"i believe you daddy. fuckkk." i cried moving my hips with his fingers . " cum baby , i feel you clenching around my fingers mama ." he taunted me .

"fuckkkk daddy it feels so good ." i moaned shaking .

"do it baby i know you can ." he cheered me on . and i absolutely loved it .

bouncing with his fingers , i let go screaming . slowing down i sigh . "i love you so fucking bad . i'm sorry i let something like this affect us ."

laughing , he kissed me "i'm just happy i got my baby back ."

"you think my momma would let us leave and she could keep Onyx tonight ?" i asked .

nodding he helped me get dressed . "yea but why baby. " he questioned , getting close to him i kissed him biting his lip then letting it go , "because i want you to wear me out ." i said before walking out the room leaving him to follow me .