Be Big And Bad Now .

Jaylen Ryan

Jaylen Ryan .

In my family , Family reunions were big . Friends , family , everyone was welcome . My friends and i were already ready we were just stopping at the gas station and smoking and taking a few shots before going .

It was was nice out , the 85 degree weather felt good because it had a small wind to it . I was excited to go and see my family , and people i haven't seen in a long time .

"You think jaylen gon be there ?" she said referring to my boyfriend or ex boyfriend , i don't know at this point . "i'm sure , that's Ray best friend ." i said , ray was my cousin and i met jaylen through Ray .

"facts . they thick as thieves ." kami laughed making us join in . we had arrived and parked we took our shots and smoke before heading inside even though we were already late .

——-

After we had said our hellos to my mom , aunts , and granny we went to find the boys . "Ray right there ." kami said nodding towards my uncles , "let's go ." i said walking towards the boys and my crazy ass uncles . "hey niecy" my uncle calvin said standing up to hug me , "hey unc , how are you" i said before saying hi to all my other uncles . "i'm good baby" he said sitting down .

"wassup cous" Ray said pulling me into a hug tryna do too much as always . "stop doing too much" i pushed him ,  "before i beat your ass." i finished punching his arm trying to fix my hair . "man whatever go talk to yo mans ." he said pushing me onto jaylen as his hands landed at the small of my back .

"hey mama" he said starting to sway us as our song came on , "hey" i said quietly . "talk to me baby ." he said grabbing my chin with one hand . "can we just have fun for now ?" i said , "look i'll leave this alone for now if you leave wit me tonight ." he said seriously , "fine i promise ." i said .

letting me go i walk to my girls seeing that they were talking to Ray and Deon , "y'all tryna match" he said looking at me then at Jaylen .

nodding we all walk to the garage where we decided to smoke and take some shots , Jaylen gave me my space but i wish he wasn't . i was tipsy jealous that everyone but us were acknowledging each other .

standing up i walk to the other side of the table that sat in between the couches sitting on his lap , "what you doing mamas ?" he said rubbing my thigh and holding my waist and hip .

"i miss you ." i whined quietly . "you drunk ?" he asked chuckling . "a little , but i do miss you ." i nodded .

"let's go eat" he said making me stand and lead the way as everyone else stayed put . "you miss me but you ghosting me ?" he questioned as i made our plates .

"i was mad at you" i said handing him his plate . i already knew what he liked and didn't like so it wasn't hard .

grabbing mine we head to the porch and eat where it's just us , "you still mad at me ?" he said leaving back against his chair watching me eat . "i want to be mad at you but then i don't at the same time ." i said grabbing his lemonade and having a sip .

"come here" he said licking his lips . standing up i go and sit on his lap playing with his beard . "i like the beard" i said as he just caressed and squeezed my thighs .

leaning down i kiss his lips , it was slow but sloppy and passionate at the same time , "Sis come on" My sister said interrupting us , "they tryna out dance you" she said laughing , "come on" i said grabbing jaylens hand after kissing him one last time.

"ima need a couple more shots first" i laughed watching my cousins and family friends twerk and dance . "i got some waiting for you baby" my aunt yelled towards me and jaylen . as we walked deeper in the kitchen we see my mom and aunt cooking and taking shots . "let's take some then" i smiled . "yo daughter difficult ma" jaylen said snitching on me . "boy bye . i'm still finna talk my shit when we leave ." i said handing him his shot .

"what she do son" she said taking his side after we took our shots together . "she ghosted a nigga for days man . even blocked me ." he said shaking his head .

as i started to loosen up and dance with my sister and friends i could see jaylen staring in admiration , "i know i don't want nobody else but youuuuuuu" i sang walking up to jaylen and making him dance with me , seeing his smile made my heart flutter . "there's nothing i won't do baby , to spend my life with you" we sang together laughing , "i love you baby" he said as we swayed to the music . "i love you too" i blushed kissing him .

"i'm ready to go whenever you are" i said resting my head on his chest , "let's go then mama i wanna relax with you ." he said . nodding i bring him with me to say bye to everyone .

——

"So you gon tell me why you was mad at me ?" he asked as we laid in his bed together smoking as we watched undercover brother .

"because i saw you and that kayla bitch talking and laughing ." i said looking away from him , hearing him laugh . "that's not funny" i said trying to get off of him but his arms had held on down on his lap . "move jaylen" i whined , "nah cause you mad over a bitch who don't matter . wasn't nobody laughing wit her hoe ass i was laughing at her ass . but you love to take shit how you want it ." he said shaking his head .

"you must think i'm just dumb ." i said rolling my eyes before he snatched me down towards his face by my neck , "drop that funky ass attitude you just copped cause you know i don't care about no other female but you ." he gritted in my face letting me go roughly .

"i'm not dropping shit ." i said as i felt him turn our body's over , "jaylen move ." i said trying to move him from between my legs , he knew how to get me to cave in and i really wasn't trying to right now .

"nah baby you was big and bad two seconds ago be big and bad now" he said as he took off the crop top and boxers of his i sported .

he slowly made his kisses go up my leg all the way to where i needed him the most . "fuck" i said as my back arched off the bed . it had been a minute since we had been like this and i missed every second of it . "that feel good mama ?" he asked as he began to french kiss my second set of lips like it was his last meal . "fuck yes daddy it feels so fucking good." i moaned as i tried to close my legs . "nah baby don't run ." he laughed before locking my legs in his arms .

"fuckkk daddy i can't ." i whined as he began to get sloppy and shake his head between my legs . "oh my godddd" i sighed at as i began to shake violently . the pleasure became to much as my body rolled over on its stomach to get away from the pleasure .

pulling me on my knees he played with my pussy before entering me , "you always so wet for me baby ." he groaned as he began to thrust into me at a faster and rougher pace . "fuck" i whined out as he began to kiss and caress my backside at the same time . "you so fucking tight mama ." he gritted out after marking his territory where no one else could see . "only for you daddy" i moaned out as he pulled my body towards his chest .

"Who's pussy is this baby ?" he said in my ear kissing my neck as he went deeper . "oh my god , it's yours daddy . all fucking yours ." i cried out as i tried to move his had that played with my clit as he repeatedly hit my spot . "you gon cum for daddy baby ?" he teased feeling me clench and unclench around him .

"fuck yes daddy , cum with me ." i whimpered out as my body started to shake violently from the amount of pleasure i was receiving . "where you want it sexy ." he groaned as his thrusts began to get sloppy telling me he was close too .

"fuck daddy cum in me baby ." i whined as my body gave out completely letting go . "SHITTTTT" i cried as we came undone together . "i love you so fucking much ." i sighed catching my breath as he rubbed my thighs and backside . "i luh you too mamas." he said kissing me sloppily rubbing my sensitive pussy .

"Jaylennnn" i said as my body began to shake again . "what baby ?" he teasing holding my face as he played with my pussy . "don't stop ." i said biting my lip closing my eyes . "you gon let me slide in again baby ?" he asked as he tapped his dick against my entrance , "fuck yes daddy ." i moaned burying my head in his shoulder as he slid into me slowly from beneath . it was going to be a long ass night , and i didn't mind .