Something I Should've Did A While Ago .

Matteo Torres

Matteo Torres

The nervousness i felt when he walked in a room bothered me . The way i held my breath absentmindedly when he became too close in proximity to me drove me insane . And the way my skin felt hot and i melted in his arms when he touched me drove me crazy .

I had barely known him for more than a year , and this man had more affect on me than anyone i had ever met .

We had a meeting today which i had to attend with him to meet with different vendors and owners to see how to make our prices fair enough to benefit from it . I had a solution to it but i figured i'd mind my business until i heard something i didn't agree with .

As i walked into the office i greeted everyone i seen , before seeing my best friend , "girl that outfit looks good on you ." she said brushing her hand down my suit jacket . "Thank you" i laughed , "i wasn't sure how to feel about the plaid ." i said handing her a chai tea . we always buy each other coffee or lunch .

"Thank you best , and what's there not to be sure about ?" she laughed walking with me to my desk . "but i hear completion is meeting with y'all today ?" she questioned , "girl what ? Matteo said a vendor and a owner ." i said confused looking through my emails . "girl , he done lied to you ." she laughed as i looked at my calendar seeing i was indeed wrong . "i'm going to chew they ass in ." i said grabbing my computer , notes and planner .

"girl update me ." she laughed as we walked out my office going the opposite way .

As i made my way to Matteo's office i was honestly annoyed and confused . instead of telling me who we are actually meeting with he goes with the simplest group of people we can meet with . walking into his office i see him sitting at his desk on the phone , as i seen him look at me he held a strong look but still held a small smirk .

he knew what he was doing and i couldn't stand it . "Alright well i'll talk to you soon then ." he said before hanging up . "what do i owe the pleasure of the one and only Aaliyah Davis ." he said fixing his posture in his chair .

"You know what you're doing ." i started pointing at him . "Tesoro , i'm not doing anything ." he looked at me amused . just i was about to speak Kami knocks on the door telling me that the men we were meeting with were here , and waiting in the conference room . "this isn't over" i said to him as we made our way to the conference room .

"Good morning Gentlemen ." Matteo said extending his hands out to them . "Good morning Mr Torres , and Ms Davis" one of the gentleman said .  "well who's ready to talk business ?" The other one said .

Listening in on their pitches i could tell they were greedy . And they seemed like they were only trying to benefit their company .

"Aaliyah" Matteo said making me look at him . "What do you think ?" he stared at me . "honestly i think it's a bunch of bullshit ." i started making their jaws drop and matteo laugh . "you want more of a percentage ? and you want to charge customers hundred more than it's worth ? honestly i don't think this is the company you want to partner with gentleman ." i said grabbing my things walking out .

When i made it to my office i closed the door , i was deep in thought . I couldn't stop thinking about matteo . i wasn't even made over the meeting anymore . i was annoyed i couldn't get him off my mind .

As my office door opened matteo made his way in shutting the door behind him . "what do you want ?" i said watching him continue his walk towards me , "what are you doing matteo ?" i asked as he made his way behind my desk , "doing something i should have done a while ago ." he said before grabbing me by my neck and pulling me up into a heated , rough , yet passionate kiss that i immediately fell into .

pulling away , he rested his hand on my chin , "i didn't say anything because i knew they weren't going to cut it anyway ." he said before walking out .

I was all kinds of confused now . I mean we flirted of course . but i thought it was jokes at first . but then again his possessiveness made me think otherwise .

Now i just felt conflicted .

The rest of the day i avoided Matteo . i ignored all the calls on my cell phone and office phone and i left early so i could stay away from him . i was happy it was friday , but now i was going to be deep in thought about this kiss i knew i wanted but felt conflicted about all weekend .

As i sat on my couch watching a movie and drinking wine my phone buzzed , Matteo had texted me . if there was one thing for sure he was persistent .

ignoring me isn't going to work for much longer until i come to you

staring at the message i debated my next move . even though i knew he meant every word i wasn't sure how to face him . i wanted that kiss , but i also wanted more . i felt like my emotions were being played with .

ignoring it i give my attention back to my movie and wine as best as i could , but my mind always wandered . As i finished my second cup of taylor port my ears capture the hard aggressive banging on my door , jumping up i quickly put my glass down going to answer it .

walking in and making himself comfortable he stares at my every move , "talk" he said , his eyes told me every context clue behind his words . and i knew if i didn't talk now he'd find a way to make me talk . he always did .

"you're playing with me . and i don't know what to do ." i said looking everywhere but him . "How's that ?" he said sounding amused with my words . "You act like you want me one minute then the next you act cold and nonchalant because it's sticky business ." i said finally meeting his gaze .

"what if i can't keep it strictly business ?" he asked me as i slowly made myself into my living room . "What do you want from me Matteo ?" i asked standing in front of him .

"i want you Aaliyah . I can't leave you alone . i wake up and your the first thing on my mind . and when i go to sleep your the only i can think or dream of ." he said standing up towering over me . "then make me feel it ." i whispered looking up at him .

——

"OH FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP DADDY ." i cried out loudly as Matteo had me bent over the back of the couch receiving the most passionate back shots , "why would i stop baby ?" he laughed smacking my ass before pulling me up to his chest by my neck , "you like it when daddy's rough with you baby ?" he groaned in my ear as i met his thrusts .

"ohhh fuck yes daddy . i love it ." i whined clenching and unclenching around him . "fuck , do that again Tesoro" he gritted sloppily kissing on my neck .

turning my face i met his lips indulging in the nastiest , yet passionate and loving kiss making me moan in his mouth , "i love them sounds you make while I'm making love to your body ." he whispered as my head fell back against his shoulder as my moans became uncontrollable .

"Fuck , daddy i'm gonna cum" i whined feeling him caress my left breast , "not yet baby hims it for daddy ." he encouraged me as my legs threatened to shake and give out . "ouuu fuck i can't daddy ." i said clenching around him tightly as my body became tense , "fuck just like that baby , hold it for daddy princess ." he grunted as hit thrusts began to get choppy and his breathing began to pick up .

"DADDY PLEASE" i cried out as my body began to buck and my legs finally began to shake violently fast as the pleasure became too much . "FUCK CUM TESORO" he moaned thrusting into be a couple more times before letting go with me .

as our bodies collapsed on the couch together we caught our breath embracing each other , "you're mine now beautiful ." he said kissing my head as my eyes began to shut lightly not caring we were naked on my couch cuddling .

"i wouldn't have it any other way ."