Forever His .

Dario Lego

Dario Lego

Divorce wasn't easy but i got used to it . i mean we've been separated for years now . and the only time we see each other is when he comes to pick up his daughter or drop her off .

I had texted him this morning asking if Gianna could stay until i came to pick her up later tonight . i had to find an excuse to get out of this house and away from the man i thought was helping me move on and finding love again .

the last time Dario was here to pick Gianna up , Lukas didn't like that and he took it out on me . i was now trying to heal faster than possible because i couldn't let my ex-husband or daughter see me like this . The bruises that sported my body and face made me feel less pretty , less worthy . Dario never laid his hands on me in a violent way , or made me feel like this over all the years we were together .

Gianna was 6 now , she was too smart for her own good . She knew her mom wasn't happy , she knew i wasn't being treated right . and it's my fault i couldn't hide it .

I was making breakfast when i heard my door open making me look up with big eyes . I knew it wasn't Lukas . He just left after he had hit me this morning . "what are you doing here ?" i whispered making my plate . "trying to see what the fuck is going on with my wife ." he said walking deeper into the kitchen .

"Ex-wife remember Dario ?" i said handing him a plate as well . "that's not the point ." he said sitting down with me looking intently at me . "who is he ?" he said after analyzing me . "what are you talking about ?" i said not looking at him .

"don't play with me bambina . who the fuck is he ?" he gritted out , "can we just eat ? please .i don't have the energy to argue ." i said not wanting to talk about Lukas . i had only been going through this since i tried to leave Lukas . he wanted me scared to leave . and he achieved just that .

"you really think i'm about to just drop it ?" he laughed , nodding he continues eating. he had a plan , but now i was more nervous that Lukas would come back over to my house at any moment and explode .

"you know , you really have changed ." he started standing up , "since when have you let a man ever raise a hand towards you . since when have you ever been scared to tell a man or anyone how it is . since when have you ever let someone make you feel less than what you are ." he said out loud calling me out . "the women i married is so long gone . and i don't even know how to get her back ." he sighed before we heard the door open and slam , as my eyes locked with Dario's he told me with his eyes to calm down and that i was okay . "what the fuck is this ?" a drunk Lukas laughed standing by the entrance of the door .

"Watch who you're talking to" Dario said standing in front of me . without me telling him he knew what was going on he just needed to hear it . "or what ? and why the fuck are you hiding behind him ?" Lukas said talking to each of us .

"you think you're tough because you put your hands on women" Dario laughed before taking off his suit jacket . "let me show you tough real quick ." he said setting it down before lunging at him and punching him over and over again in the face .