Always Been Part Of My Dream .

Travis Kelce

Travis Kelce

"I heard Travis is home" My sister said sitting in my couch next to me as we watched our favorite show on netflix . "Great" i said sarcastically , rolling my eyes . "Best you need to let it go ." she sighed shaking her head . "Let it go ? I don't care if it's been 2 years or fucking 10 years . I can't let go of a relationship like that for a friendship ." i said defending my self . "i get that but think about it from his point of view for once ." she shrugged unpausing the show .

Sitting in silence i drowned out the show and sunk deep into my thoughts . More so a thought , Travis Kelce .

I was more hurt than angry . And i refused to just let it go and pretend like nothing happened .

"You wanna go out ?" my sister said breaking me out my thoughts . "Shit why not ." i shrugged . "Where at though ?" she said knowing i hate certain places . "Sev7n?" i asked making her nod in excitement . It was the newest club in our hometown .

The search to find something i really wanted to wear was a struggle . Most of my club clothes i threw away when i was doing "new year new me" after my break up with travis .

finding my favorite tight fitted short dress i put it on pairing it with red heels considering it was red , yellow , and orange .

"ouuuu girl you look goodddd" my sister said barging in my room . "i do huh ?" i laughed . "pregame shots ?" she said raising a eyebrow making me nod .
——

For the first hour or so we drank had some wings and danced , this new cub was cute and a vibe . As i was dancing with some lightskin i met 15 minutes ago i feel his body get ripped from mine hearing commotion behind me .

"TRAVIS STOP" i yelled seeing travis on top of the guy i was dancing with send blow after blow to his face , "TRAVIS PLEASE" i begged him watching him stand up and look at me with a look of pure anger before snatching me up and walking us out the club , "Let go" i objected trying to pry his hand off mine .

"NO NOW I SUGGEST YOU CHILL BEFORE I HELP YOU ." He yelled angrily continuing his stride to his car before putting me in his truck and driving off .

It was silent the entire ride until we pulled into the driveway of a beautiful huge house , "get out" he gritted snapping me out of my zoned out moment . rolling my eyes i get out walking ahead of him until we got to the door .

Once he opened the door and let me in my body collide with door as he closed it , "You can be mad at me all you want but you are going to shut the fuck up and listen very fucking closely to what i have to say ." he gritted out in my face , "i don't have to listen to shit we aren't together remember ? you wanted to explore the world of bitches remember ." i yelled trying to push him off me .

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU'D STOP PLAYING WITH ME I WOULDN'T HAVE TO ." he yelled back making me stop . "I played with you ?" i whispered . "last time i checked you left me . and didn't even say goodbye ." i said watching him step back . "i didn't know how to say goodbye to you ." he said .

"why not ? because you knew you were going to end up hurting me in the end ?" i said crossing my arms . "No . Because i loved you i couldn't ask you to leave the place you love to come follow my dreams ." he said shaking his head .

"you were part of my dream travis ." i said watching him sigh and sit on his couch . "what does your dream look like now ?" he said watching me look around him home .

"i don't know anymore ."

"i know what mine looks like" he started , "and what's that ?" i said walking deeper into his living room . "Big ole house for My wife and my kids . I want to come home everyday to my wife and kiss her , and ask her about her day . I want to wake up to my wife every morning . and I want her to know that she's the only thing i need in this world ." he said staring at me .

"That sounds beautiful ." i said walking towards the couch feeling his large muscular hands scoop me up and place me on his lap , "it's only beautiful cause your in it ." he said looking up at me as he leaning back .

"How do you know that ?" i said feeling goosebumps arise all over my body as his hands caressed my thighs and sides . "Because i refuse be without you" he said pulling me into his chest , our breathing was heavy . and all that had our focus was each other . "I really wanna kiss you right now ." he muttered out looking at my lips . "what's stopping you ?" i smiled watching him chuckle before pulling me into him by my neck .

The kiss was hot , slow and passionate . It was everything i had been craving for . His tongue wrestled with mine as we began reaching for each other's clothes .

"You're so fucking beautiful ." he groaned looking at my naked body as his hands made there way to cup my breasts .

"fuckkk" i whined as my hips began to move against him and my nipples became aroused . "Please touch me ." i whined throwing my head back feeling his left hand inch up my thigh .

"stop teasing" i whimpered feeling his fingers glide against my clit making me buck . "tell me what you want princess" he said slapping his dick on my entrance .

"oh myyy-" i gasped putting my hands on his chest , "fuck , i want you to fuck me ." i moaned out feeling him push his tip in and out .

"anything for you baby ." he grinned before plunging into me at a violently fast pace , "TRAVISSSSS" i cried out feeling my body loose all control , "talk to daddy baby ." he grunted out pushing me down on him to meet his thrusts . "i-i can't" i whimpered out feeling my wetness leak down my thighs . "you can baby . tell daddy how good he's making you feel ." he rasped out feeling me clench around him . "fuck do it again sexy" he moaned making my head fall as i did it again , "you feel so fucking good daddy ." i moaned breathlessly .

"FUCKKK DADDY IM SO CLOSE" i screamed feeling him rub my clit as he sped up his thrusts , "so cum for daddy baby ." he groaned out as i clenched around him again this time longer . "Fuck baby , you so tight around daddy's dick ." he gritted out loosing control of his thrusts as i began to shake and clench around him uncontrollably as my orgasm hit making him come undone as well .

"FUCKKKK" we moaned out in unison , "i love you so fucking much ." he sighed out as we tried catching our breath . "i love you too Trav" i said clinging onto him as my breathing calmed down .