Never leave .

Luke Valentino

I had been ignoring or rather avoiding Luke

I had been ignoring or rather avoiding Luke . To say i didn't miss him or still love him would be a lie . probably the biggest lie i could tell someone . I had left and packed my things without a word . and blocked him . i was wrong for how i left things but i figured it would make things easier if i did it that way .

Our lifestyles weren't compatible enough though . we were too different . Maybe that's why we would've never worked .

Today my sister was having her baby shower , and Luke would be there considering he's the best friend of her babies father .

i planned on keeping my distance , and keep the talking to a minimum so we wouldn't cause a scene . i had went with a Blue two piece skirt and sleeveless crop .
i kept my shoes simple with my rhinestone birkenstock sandals .

grabbing my present and phone out my car i head inside . "Heyyyy" i said walking up behind my sister and our friends standing in a group . turning around we hug , "heyyy god mommmy" she said happily . "how you the host and last one here ?" she laughed . "girl i had to leave here and get ready . how you think everything got set up , and the food got here . i left when granny came ." i said laughing .

"but i'm finna start everything so come on" i said walking to the front of the room so everyone could see us . "HEY EVERYONE , ITS THE GOD MOMMY HERE . i just want to say thank you all for coming to support my sister and brother in law on their journey to parenthood . we can't wait to meet the baby , which the name will be told at the end of our last ." i said getting everyone's attention . "Now i got some games for us to do and lots of food for y'all to enjoy and eat . so for our first game we are going to do the rice and pin game . any volunteers ?" i said .

the first two games were fun then we did a food break , as i was waiting to make a plate my arm was snatched up and all i seen was Luke and his angry expression .

"Let's go outside real quick" he said angrily . "i'm busy maybe later" i tried to pull away but it wasn't happening . "that wasn't a choice" he gritted as he brought me outside the building towards his car .
"you lost your mind huh ?" he asked once finally got in his car . " and don't slam my door , you shouldn't be mad at no one but yourself ." he said livid . i was pushing his buttons to the max and he was pissed off .

"what do you want Luke ?" i said rolling my eyes crossing my arms under my chest . "what do i want ? i want a fucking explanation on why i come home one night to my fiancé gone as well as her things . and a changed number ." he yelled at me . "i didn't do a fucking thing but love you , and it's just that easy for you to leave me without a word ?" he laughed .

"Luke i'm sorry , so fucking sorry . i know i should have said something ." i stated but he interrupted me with his deep yell , "SORRY ? YOU LEFT ME ." nodding my head i sit there quietly , "why ?" he said calming down his deep breathing .

i didn't answer i wasn't sure how to , "WHY ?" he yelled letting his italian accent slip through his teeth . "our lifestyles are too incompatible . you deserve someone from your lifestyle . all i'm going to do is complain and hold you back ." i whispered looking at my fidgeting hands . "that's fucking bullshit ." he spat , "we've been together for years . and all of a sudden our lifestyles don't work for each other ?" he laughed shaking his head .

"Luke i'm just saying , i think our schedules are too different , you come home at any kind of night . what am i going to do when i get a knock on my door saying you've been killed ." i said . "stop the bullshit . you knew what the fuck you signed up for . you knew what came with being with me . and you already know that's not going to happen ." he yelled .

"just let me get back to the baby shower Luke this isn't going anywhere ." i whined throwing mg head back against the seat .

"that's crazy , you just don't give a fuck ." he laughed . "this relationship didn't mean shit to you clearly ." he sighed , "don't say that . because you know that's not true ." i said .

"so be real with me bambina . Why would you leave me ? what did i do that was so bad ." he said looking at me , "nothing" i said as tears started to stream down my face , "not a fucking thing . i just felt like i wasn't good enough for you . i felt like you deserved someone who grew up in the lifestyle you did ." i said wiping my face .

"isn't that a decision for me to make mami ?" he questioned me pulling me to his side of the car , "yes but i knew it would've been harder to do if you were there ." i said playing with the buttons on his shirt . "so what you just ignore me forever and we live unhappily ?" he asked running his hands down my side then up and down my thighs .

"That was my plan ." i whispered , "but for what , let me ask you this ." he started as his hands rubbed my exposed skin because my skirt rose up in order to get comfortable .

"Do you love me amour ?" he said looking at me . "yes ." , "Do you see anyone else but me in your future ?" he spoke gently but still deep and raspy . "no" i said truthfully . "so why don't you just come home ?" he said . "because i figured you want nothing to do with me anymore ." i said . "baby you are mine forever . i could never leave you alone ." he laughed grabbing my face to kiss me .

"mmm" i moaned into the kiss as he slipped his tongue in my mouth , "now let's hurry up and finish this baby shower so i can take you home ." he smiled pecking my lips again.

——

It was now 8:30 , and we were just arriving to the house as i walked in before him i seen a liquor bottle on the coffee table and a broken picture . "i'm sorry for the mess , i was fucked up after you left ." he chuckled lightly .

"i'm sorry" i said feeling guilty . i caused him to get out of character . i caused him to destroy a home we built and made beautiful together .

"don't be , you're home right ?" he said wrapping his arms around me from behind , "but let me tell you something bambina" he said gripping my neck getting close to my ear , "stop playing with me like i'm not crazy , i'll do anything for you ." he said biting my ear then kissing and sucking on my neck . "show me how crazy you are ." i said pushing my ass against him .

it was insane it was like the smallest shit he did had me ready to risk it all . "you sure you can handle that baby ?" he laughed pulling down my skirt seeing i had his favorite color panties on , "i'm not even taking these off" he groaned . taking my too off i had no bra which finally set free my breasts .

"i want that arch perfect baby ." he smirked slapping my ass as he started to undress .

going towards the huge grey white black and red decor bed i get in the middle given him the best arch i could with my hands straight out above me as i twerked and moved waiting for him .

"let's see if you can do all the teasing on this dick" he said gripping my sides once he pulled my black panties to the side . entering me my movements stopped , he was huge . "shitttt" i cried out lightly as he kept going until he was all the way in . he filled up placed i never you were there . he caressed and kissed every spot on my body .

i felt like i was on a high and i didn't want to get out of it . the way he gripped and held my hips to make sure i wouldn't run from his violently fast yet consistent thrusts triggered uncontrollable moans and cries . "fuckkk i love you so much , please don't stop ." i whined starting the throw it back with him like he challenged me to do earlier .

"fuck that shit feels so good mami keep going ." he grunted as i sped up . "i feel it in my stomach daddy" i cried feeling weak . "who do you belong to bambina ?" he said snatching me up to his chest fucking me in an upward position to feel all of him .

"YOU DADDY . ONLY YOU ." i cried as i shook violently , "fuckkkk i'm gonna cum , can i cum daddy ?" i asked knowing he'd make it worse if i didn't ask , but i was too close .

"wait for me baby i'm almost there i just gotta feel you squeeze me mami , squeeze this dick like it's yours and you can let go ." he groaned out going at a mesmerizing pace , it was slow and consistent but deep and rough . and loved it . clench and unclenching my pussy i throw my head against his shoulder feeling his trust hard three more time before we both become undone . "shit" i sighed as i rested om against the bed , "don't think we done baby , it's a lot more where that came from" he said pulling me to the edge of the bed facing him .