Excuse me ? .

Dax O'Brian

Dax O'Brian

The liquor in his system wasn't helping him forget as he tried so hard to do . And the liquor in hers was just making her even more annoyed that he showed up to the same place she did . She was conflicted with how she could go about things with him . Deep down she knew he held the key to her heart but she didn't want to admit that . She was grateful her sister still stayed in the home for her well being considering what their father put them through but she refused to be in the same house with him .

As much as he wanted to talk to her , he knew she'd push him away . And as much as she wanted to hate him , she couldn't . There was no hating him . She just held anger and confusion .

There was something that pulled them back together every time , it made it harder this time for him considering she left the house . It was like she was the cash and he was the rubber band . She was the match , he was the fuse . She was the muse , he was the painter . if he was the reporter then she was the news . she was the cigarette and he was the smoker .

As much as i tried to keep my eyes from looking around the room for him , they wouldn't . And every time they spotted him my eyes were stuck on his . Words weren't exchanged verbally , but we knew what was being said with our eyes . That was a conversation for only us . And as much as i wished the circumstances were different they weren't .

As he talked to the gentlemen at his table his smile then erupted with a laugh after making my heart clench .

Making my way to the bar , i needed another drink . It had been a long couple months without him . and seeing him made it harder on her . She was hurt that he didn't even try reaching out . and when she told him off he didn't even bothering trying to fix things .

"I would've never thought you'd be drinking light liquor ." That voice rang through my ears making my heart race , "i guess that's what happens when you aren't in someone's life anymore." i shrugged .

"Ouch !" he chuckled lightly being sarcastic , "that's not my fault though is it ?" he said . "but it's all mine ?" i whisper yelled .

"As much as you want to deny the fact that you actually love me , you can't . You wanna know why ? Because from the day i saved you and Zyla from your fathers home i knew i needed you for the rest of my life and you know you needed me ." he gritted getting in my face . "You didn't have to save me . i was perfectly capable of handling it ." i muttered out being hard headed .

"you would rather argue and stay god knows where than come home and let us fix this ?" he said running his hand though his hair in frustration .

"yes . and what's there to fix ? now if you don't mind i'm expecting someone ." i said putting up a front . "excuse me ?" he said grabbing me by my neck pulling me to his face , "let go ." i said holding onto his hand . "no , you know why ?" he gritted running his other hand along my side .

"you're mine ." he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck , "and i promise you , if you don't come home willingly it'll a lot worse for you ." he gritted pulling back .

"i don't want to-" i started before he pulled me against his body as i felt his hand slide under my dress . "fuck" i whimpered feeling his touch my bare pussy under my dress . "i'm about to fuck your walk up ." he laughed pulling me out the room .

The color of his eyes changed as well as his demeanor when he figured out i had no panties . And deep down i knew i was in for it , "Bend over ." he gritted out harshly unbuttoning his pants as he locked the bathroom door .

"Dax" i whispered . "BEND OVER" he said taking compete control of me . there was something about Dax that made me submit to him as some point every time .

but there was one thing i learned if you can tell me what to do then you can tell me what to do but if you cant , then you just cant . and Dax could . the look in his blue eyes told me he was serious . and his demeanor told me that i was indeed messing with the wrong one .

bending over i pull the bottom of my dress up , "it's all wet for me baby ." he groaned grabbing my side as he played with my pussy as we looked at each other in the mirror . "fuckk" i dragged out loosing control of the situation .

i had given in completely and he knew . he had complete control and he was driving me insane , "stop teasing" i whined . "that's the point baby ." he laughed . "you went against everything i asked you not to ." he said pushing the tip in and out .

"shittttt" i cried , "beg daddy baby ." he said lifting me up by my hair . "please fuck my pussy daddy" i moaned feeling him go a little deeper . "i want you to feel how wet and tight i am for you daddy ." i whined as he kept getting further .

"i'm all yours daddy please fuck me ." i cried out as he went all the way making me buck . "oh my goddddd ." i yelled not caring if anyone heard us .

"tell how good it feels baby ." he said okaying with my clit as he forced me to look at him fuck me in the mirror .

"so fucking good babyyyy" i cried shaking as i couldn't keep my balance . turning me around he sets me on the sink , "FUCKKKKK" i yelled as he roughly slammed into me at a violently fast pace making me squirt and shake , "keep going sexy ." he said kissing my lips catching my moans as he played with my clit .

"cum with me ." he said as my arms scratched at his back . "please daddy . don't stop ." i said throwing my head back feeling him hit my spot repeatedly . "NOW" he groaned smacking my ass making me let go completely as he did as well .