mine before . mine now . & mine forever .

zeyana's pov

it was cold outside tonight , i mean of course it was it was winter time in new york . as i was cleaning my house i listened to old r&b while smoking a blunt and having a glass of my go to alcohol .

finishing cleaning off my counter i grabbed my phone looking at the notifications , smiling i see that meth texted me . me and him were complicated . we wanted to be together but i wouldn't budge . so the most we've done is kiss , other than him kissing my other set of lips one night when we got drunk . he was a great man , but i was scared . i never received the love he gave me from other men and that scared me . because i don't want that taken away from me one day once i've fallen too deep .
but i've already fallen for meth , he just didn't know that .

grabbing my cup, phone , and blunt i went and sat on my couch to relax and watch whatever was on tv .

no longer than 7 minutes i heard knocking , rolling my eyes i get up and answer it with a stank face until i seen who it was .

"what you doing here?" i asked meth as he held a brown paper bag which i assumed had food .

"i came to chill wit my shorty and eat sum food , i can't do that ?" he asked walking closer to me as i still stood in the doorway .

whenever me and meth got this close i always got nervous . like nervous as fuck . and only he could make me feel like that .

you can do whatever you want" i said biting my lip unconsciously .

reaching his hand up his finger grazed my bottom lip making me let it go .

"don't do that or ima actually do whatever to you mama" he said as his eyes darken .

"nobodies stopping you baby boy" i said turning around going to the couch . he chuckled shutting my door following behind me , "you playing man , ima fuck yo ass up"

as he took our stuff out the bag i went and got me a refill and made him a glass of what i was drinking knowing me and meth both like our dark liquor with red bull and pineapple juice .

going back to sit down i gave him his drink and we ate and drank while watching tv as i leaned against him as his right arm wrapped around me .

"cliff" i said waiting for him to reply as i kept my eyes on the tv to avoid his .

"yea mama" he asked glancing at me .

"this guy asked me on a date today at work , and i didn't know if it was okay to say yes because i didn't know what to call what we are doing" i said nervously looking down at my lap .

lifting up my head by my chin he looks at me , "so what did you say?" he asked with curiosity .

and this was the part i wanted to avoid .

"well , i said yes so he gave me his number and texted me wanting to go friday" i said quietly .

his hand had dropped from my face and he moved to get off the couch . not one word came out his mouth .

i knew exactly what that meant , cliff always did that when he was mad because he didn't want to yell at me .

getting up following his as he made his way to the kitchen watching him take a swig straight out the bottle instead of his cup .

no chaser , or anything .

he was big mad .

"cliff.. please"

"PLEASE FUCKING WHAT ZEY" he yelled , making me flinch a little . i wasn't used to cliff yelling he always handled it better .

"IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOU TO BE MINE FOR THE PAST FUCKING YEAR , BUT ITS COOL I SEE WHAT GAME YOU ON . YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT , ONE MINUTE YOU KISSING ON ME AND FLIRTING , THEN WANNA BE IN THE NEXT NIGGA FACE YOU ACT LIKE EVERY BITCH OUT HERE . ILL MAKE IT EASY FA YOU BRO , IM GONE ." he yelled in my face .