Out of Character .

Saint Hendrix

Saint Hendrix

Saint and I were getting ready to go out , we wanted to get some good food and get a drink at our local bar afterwards .

"you look edible as fuck baby" he groaned , smacking my ass before wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck . "I could say the same for you" i chuckled turning my head slightly to kiss him before finishing putting on my lip liner and lipgloss .

"You know where you wanna eat mamas ?" he asked as he admired my outfit , figure , and facial features . i loved when he did that . it made me feel good about myself ; beautiful even .

" i was thinking that italian steakhouse with the good ass steak and pasta ." i said knowing he'd want a steak and i'd want pasta . "let's do it then" he said watching my grab my things .

——-

Dinner was amazing , of course we ate off each other's plates like always but what couple doesn't ? The conversations were refreshing , and i loved how he made me feel important . He listened to me , and understood me . He let me complain about my job even though i love it . But he also responds and let's me know he's listening . If felt good to be heard . 

We were at the bar his uncle owned , let's just say this is where we used to ride together to pick up his drunk father . Saint wasn't one to let someone into his real life . but he let me for some reason . No one but me knew what he went through as a kid til now but me and his big brother . No one knew what his childhood was like but me . No one knew why he was the way he was but me .

We sat and talked and laughed as we took a few shots here and there , i had to use the bathroom so i made my way there while he ordered us one more drink before we left for the night .

as i was looking myself over i redid my lipstick heading back over to him seeing some woman trying to laugh and talk with him . I seen him make eye contact with me and he knew i was angry .

Making my way over to him my face held a mug for him and that bitch . "If you're so called married where's your wife sexy" i heard the girl say with a flirtatious laugh . "Behind you bitch." i said with my arms crossed watching her turn around to look at me . "What kind of wife leaves her husband all alone ?" she says sarcastically , "the one that will fuck your hoe ass up if you don't walk away ." i said raising my voice stepping closer to her as Saint stood up trying to get in the middle of us . "Ma it's not that deep." he whispered . "Oh i'm so scared." she said with a snapping as tone . "Move Saint ." i gritted as i tried charging at her but he wouldn't let me . "that's why his ass is holding your scary ass back ." she laughed making me see red .

I had finally got out of his tight grip charging at the girl . My fists were uncontrollable at this point , and i couldn't stop hitting her . Once i had got her on the ground i kept hitting her until i felt my body get lifted up and pulled away, even then i didn't want to stop . i was so angry, probably more angry this bitch got me out of character . "Now who's the scary bitch ." i yelled as he pulled me out his uncles club .

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME SAINT" i yelled trying to get out his arms . "ma chill ." he said calmly . "BOY FUCK YOU AND HER . GET OFF ME ." i said still failing miserably until he placed me in his car locking the door .

I couldn't tell if he was mad at me , but i didn't care . The last thing he needs to be mad at is me . If anything he should be mad at himself for not checking that bitch .

——-

Storming in the house i walk upstairs with my heels still on angry and not wanting to be around him . from behind i heard him let out a deep sigh following behind me .

as i sat on our bed angrily trying to get my strapped heel unbuckled i started getting frustrated when it wouldn't budge . feeling his hands on my foot he helped me undo them . "i could have done it myself ." i whispered feeling him peck my ankle after each shoe came off .

"why you mad at me baby ?" he said kissing up my leg , "i'm not mad at you" i said as my head fell back a little . his kisses always did something to me . It was like they put me in a trance .

"Then why you being mean to me baby ?" he laughing hearing me cuss under my breath as his kisses increased up my body . "Shit . im notttt" i whined as he planted a wet kiss on my clothed center . 

"You sure ma ?" he chuckled pulling my panties down , seeing my wetness his eyes color darkened . "Why are you teasing me ?" i asked moving closer to him as he was at the edge of our bed . "Because i want you to see that can't no one can have me the way you can and that you need to watch yo mouth ." he spoke as he pushed my dress up my body .

"You make me insane . i care about your pleasure more than mine . i care about your feelings more than mine . i care about your safety more than mine ." he whispered kissing my stomach then my breasts and neck after every sentence .

"Can i show you how much i care baby ?" he questioned me looking at me with a genuine look on his face . Nodding my head i reach for him to undress him but he stops me , "i need words baby" he said kissing my lips . "yes . show me please ." i whined .

It was a feeling i wanted to feel over and over again . The way he started with his lips on my center making sure i felt pleasure from his mouth drove me insane .
He wanted me to feel pleasure before he did . He wanted my body to feel things before his did .

"You taste good mama"he said sloppily licking my pussy back and forth while sucking on ur here and there . it was like a pattern .

"ouuu shit . eat it baby" i whined bucking my hole as i fit closer and closer to climaxing . "Chase that shit mama" he said inserting two of his large digits into me as he continued to use his mouth for my pleasure . "Fuckkkkk" i cried as i held onto his head as i grinded against his face .

Just as i was about to let go he pulled away with one last kiss flipping me on my hands and knees . "Arch that shit ma" he said dominantly . That turned me on even more than i was .

My juices were leaking down my leg already , so i knew i wouldn't last long . but he wasn't going to stop until i couldn't go anymore . "look at them juices" he groaned letting his dick play with my entrance to tease me . "Fuckkk stop teasingggg" i cried as my body shook . i was still so sensitive from his mouth . He could do the smallest thing and i'll be cumming .

Before i could say anything again he pushed his thick long girth into me at a slow pace letting me adjust before he ruined my insides .

As i started to adjust i started moving my hips to throw it back on him in a slow but hard rotation to make both of us feel good . "Shit ma" he groaned from behind me . "Throw that shit back sexy" he said matching my rhythm .

"ouuu you feel so fucking good daddy" i moaned out looking over my shoulder at him seductively biting my lip . "Fuck this pussy daddy" i whined going faster as he sped up too . "This shit so wet and tight for me baby" he said gripping my hips and pushing me deeper into the bed , "take all this dick ma" he said going even deeper than before .

i took every inch i felt my pussy tighten and untighten around him causing him to buck telling me he was close .

"You look so good taking this dick like a big girl mamas ." he said biting my ear , "you gon cum for daddy baby ?" he asked me as my body started to shake violently .

nodding my head my hands grip the sheets pushing my face in our pillows . "nah let me hear you when you cum mama" he said pulling me up to his chest by my hair . i loved when he was rough and dominant with me .

"I'm so close daddy" i cried as i tried to close my legs as he kept thrusting . "don't make me hold them legs down baby . cum for daddy" he said squeezing my neck land sloppily kissing me as he hit my spot three times in a row causing my body to shake repulsively . "FUCKKKK I LOVE YOU DADDYYY" i yelled out loudly as i came undone as he followed shortly behind me . "This dick belong to you baby . don't let any bitch get you outta character ." he said before pulling me to his body as we caught our breath .