Not Until You .

Lorenzo Dinocci

Lorenzo Dinocci .

Lorenzo's Pov

My chest tightened hearing the small sobs of my wife . And deep down i knew it was because of me . I was trying my hardest to keep my distance from her . I didn't do love or feelings but something about her made me want to . As she tried to quiet her sobs as much as she could , i knew she was trying her best to make sure i couldn't hear , but i could . "Butterfly .." I rasped softly knocking on the bathroom door lightly . Hearing her small sniffles as she tried to gather herself , i heard small movement before she opened the door as if nothing happened .

"Sorry.." She spoke softly not meeting my gaze . Raising my hand to her chin , i slowly move her face to look at me . "Tell me what i did ." I spoke searching for an answer . As she shook her head removing herself from in front of me , she slowly walked towards the bedroom door . "Are you hungry ?" She began to ask as if she hadn't been crying . "Talk to me , Butterfly ." I encouraged stalking towards her as she seemed almost stuck and confused . For the few months we had been married , we had barely learned a thing about each other as i was barely home . It wasn't because of her but because of me . There was something about her that made every bit of self control i had go away .

"I - I can't ." She began to mutter out going to open the door before my hand collided with the door stopping her from opening it . "Please ." She whispered not turning to face me . "Just tell me how i can fix this .." I started before she turned to face me . Her mouth had pulled into a mug which slightly amused me . I enjoyed the small attitude she had but not so much when it caused tears . "You can't fix it ! Stop pretending to care and go be with whatever fuck of the night you have planned ." She spat as my eyebrow raised . She hadn't shown me one emotion that she cared until now . "What makes you think i'd fuck anyone that's not my wife ?" I asked towering over her closer as her breathing hitched .

Watching her small doe eyes lay low as she seemed speechless from my response , i slightly chuckled leaning closer to her face as i grabbed her hand pulling it to heart , "This belongs to you.." I started before moving her hand down to my clothed hard on , "All of me belongs to you , Butterfly ." I rasped lowly feeling hot just from her touch . Seeing her made me fucking hard , having her hands on me was making it impossible for me to be a gentleman to my wife . As she bit her lip , i slowly let go of her hand sliding my finger against that same lip she held between her teeth making her let it go .

"Do you understand ?" I asked as she nodded making me chuckle . "I need words , Butterfly ." I spoke letting my lips hover over hers . "I understand , Lorenzo ." She spoke softly . I knew she deserved an explanation , but it was hard being vulnerable in this lifestyle . Every time you care or love someone , they get taken from you . Slowly backing up , my hard demeanor slowly came back as i wanted nothing more than her to be safe and the only way that was possible was to keep my distance . "I have business to take care of , I'll see you tonight ." I spoke almost coldly again .