Can't Be Without You .

Tobias Morani

Tobias Morani

The wind blew gently causing the soft trees outside to hit the cabin windows , as i sat on the kitchen island with a glass of wine in my hand .

Isolating myself felt like the right thing to do . I couldn't bring myself to stay in the same home i was growing unhappy in .

At least here , all that i had were good memories . Whereas when i was home , i could think of both good and bad . And i needed to get away from the bad memories .

The whole in the wall that reminded me of the night i had feared my husband for the first time ever . As long as i had known him , he had never made me feel fear toward him . But now it seemed to be different .

I had avoided and ignored him , which probably wasn't the best idea considering the fact that he was the most feared man in the world . He had his plugs and connections of finding me , but i knew he was giving me time until i was ready .

My heart ached , in addition to my body and mind feeling exhausted . I had come to the point of questioning my marriage .

Were we really that fucked up of a couple now ? Was this our sign to end it and call it a quits ? or was this our sign to fight harder for our marriage .

I understood that me questioning him all the time wasn't something he wanted , but it was something that needed to be done . I couldn't be married to a man that kept everything from me . It made me worried that i wouldn't see him again . and i'd rather than be a choice , than it being something that i have to just deal with and get over .

These last three days my mind was racing between trying to fix what we broke or just letting it fall apart completely .

As i looked around our cabin i seen our wedding pictures , as well as pictures we had taken throughout the years we had been together . Not only did it make me miss my husband , but it also made my heart shatter at the fact that divorce might be on the table for questions .

I never in a million years would have thought that my husband and i would be going through this , but we indeed were . and i wasn't sure how to fix it or if we could .

hearing my phone ring my eyes dart to the screen seeing my mom calling me , "Have you lost your mind" i hear her scold me as soon as i answer .  "No" i said confused jumping off the counter .

"So why the fuck is your husband telling me you haven't been home in almost a week ?" she said making me roll my eyes , "ask him why i haven't been home ." i said arguing back . one thing about my mom was she loved Tobias . But she also didn't see what went on at home .

"Look i'm not about to argue with you . call your husband." she said hanging up making me huff in aggravation .

Rolling my eyes i throw my wine glass calling Tobias angrily . "Ah Tesoro, you finally know how to use your phone ." he said sarcastically . "Stop with the fucking sarcasm . What the fuck do you want ?" i said angrily . "Who the fuck are you talking to ?" he says raising his voice .