Who you belong to .

me and israel or as the streets know him , izzy , had been on the low for about 6 months now . i was tired of keeping it on the low though .

i understood he was my brothers best friend , but my brother is dating my best friend so technically he has no room to talk .

me and nari were on our way to this kickback, me and israel had got into a argument earlier on the phone and i needed a breather . something to relax me and make me not want to text him .

little did i know , it was my brothers kickback so of course israel would be here . and there was no hiding or running from him . it was impossible .

"you set me up" i frowned at nari as we got drinks . she knew what she was doing . she just played it off a little too good .

"i know but israel begged me to . now stop being hard headed and go find your man because i found mine ." she said smiling walking off towards damon .

"you look good mama" he said from behind me .

his deep rigid voice rang through my ears , his voice always did something to me . maybe it was the new york accent he had . or maybe it was the tone of his voice . either way it always did something to me .

turning around i was met with his black low eyes . he was high and drunk . but he looked good . that was nothing new . he always did .

"thank you iz" i said sipping on my drink trying not to talk to him too much , or act like we were together .

"why you being distant ?" he asked stalking towards me at a slow yet medium pace .

"i'm not . you don't want mfs to know about us remember ?" i said with attitude walking off .

over the party i decided to go sit outside on the porch , i couldn't leave until nari was ready , she drove . now i was regretting my decision on letting her drive knowing we'd be here all night long . Nari was a partier . she loved the scene . i was different i didn't really care for it . once in a while maybe but not all the time . that was the difference between us .

"it's not that i don't want mfs knowing . i just know how yo brother is . shit he been telling the gang we couldn't mash on you fa years . but when yo lil ass transferred back home for college i couldn't stay away anymore . but mama if you wanna tell him we can ." he said finally coming into my view of sight .

"i love you girl . and i'm sorry i made you feel like a secret mama" he said grabbing my chin pecking my lips .

blushing i hide my face in his chest . "why you out here alone anyway ?"

"i wasn't in the mood for a party ." i whined . "i lowkey just wanted to be up under you , smoke and drink a little bit ." i said wrapping my arms around his neck .

"let's go then mama" he said grabbing my hand leading me back inside to go out the front door .

on our way out we seen my brother , "hey iz , hey sis" he greeted us .

waving i kept quiet as they talked , damon nodded his head to something that iz said , then looked at me and smiled , "awww you finally got yo crush lil sis" rolling my eyes i laughed , "i'll meet you at the car ." i said to israel grabbing his keys from him .

i decided i wanted to drive because i wasn't sure how much he had drank and i know israel likes when i drive once he's drunk .

i had pulled the car up and parked waiting for iz . as i sat on my phone , i heard the passenger door open as iz got in .

pulling off i drive to get some food and to israel's house .

"ma.." he spoke quiet and calm , but deep and raspy .

"yea iz ?" i said looking at him as i tried handing him his change but he just set it in the cup holder .

"yo brother knew the moment i was stressin when you posted all that single shit on snapchat and facebook ." he chuckles lightly .

"what you tryna say iz ?" i giggled a little , at the thought of him stressing over lil ole me .

"what i'm tryna say is ," his hand grabbing my pussy through my ripped jeans . "don't let facebook and snapchat get you fucked up." he finished now touching my wetness completely .

moaning i squirmed driving down his street . "iz pleaseee" i whine slowly down a little .

"please what baby ?" he taunted me speeding up the thrusts of his two fingers , hitting my spot repeatedly .

stopping the car completely , he put the car in park for me watching me struggle to keep my composure .

"please don't fucking stop ." i cried riding his fingers , gripping the steering wheel as my head fell back against his seat . my legs opening wider .

"you gon delete that shit ? show these niggas who you belong to baby ." he taunted in my ear as he now had three fingers in me and his thumb rubbing my clit making me lose my mind .

"yes baby , ima delete it . fucc.." i cried as my legs started to shake . throwing my head back i gasp as he punches my clit watching my facial expressions while he still managed to drive .

"who's is it mama ?" he asked fingering me harder , faster and rougher . i was going in fucking sane . he knew what he was doing , he knew how to make me react the way he did .

"yourrrrrs poppa . fuccccc" i cried cumming all over his hand and seat . taking his hands out he stares at how wet i've made them before licking my juices off of it .

"you taste good baby" he smiled pecking my necklacing his mark  ."now either get in this backseat or hurry up to the crib so i can eat that shit from behind while you hit this wood ." he groaned .

fixing my pants we make our way to his house finally . i was leaking , and needing more of him . i could never get enough of him . it was something that pulled me in everytime .