Can't Stay Away .

Blake Deluca

Blake Deluca .

My pen stayed in the same place as i stared at my professor teach . my paper was completely blank as i drowned out his words . the way his muscles flexed in his suit made me absentmindedly bite my lip , and when he talked my legs clenched from how dominant his voice was .

i was completely obsessed with him . and i wasn't supposed to be . we had been playing this game all semester . i mean how could i stay away from the best one night stand i had ever had ? i slept with my professor during the summer but i didn't know he'd be my professor . he sure didn't look like one that night .

Now it was all mind games between us . his small actions and words of flirtation drove me crazy . when he lightly but dominantly grazed his rough huge hand against my bare thigh it took everything in me to not make the same noises he yearned for . his minty breath trickling down my neck as he helped me with my work gave me flash backs that i wished to relive .

"Are you too good for this class Ms. Harris ?" he asked snapping me out of my gaze . looking around the room everyone was staring , "No sir ." i said quietly biting on my lip . he had never called me out in front of the class , it made me nervous that he was doing it now .

"So why don't you tell me what i just said to the class ?" he said getting smart with me . what did i do ? i asked myself . "goodie too shoes is in troubleeee" the college football captain said making the class laugh . "ENOUGH" Mr. Deluca said loudly making everyone go quiet . "Now Ms. Harris.." he said giving me the floor to speak .

looking at the board i quickly tell him in a summary what was being said during his class . "Make sure you're paying attention Ms. Harris ." he said before turning back to the board .

nodding my head i try to finish the rest of the class without zoning out but with him it was impossible . "You wanna go out with me ?" Darius asked after tapping me on the shoulder . shaking my head no , i go back to listening to Mr. Deluca . Darius wasn't ugly , but he wasn't the man i see myself interested in . He was very friendly and only cared about one thing when it came to women , i didn't like that .

"Why not ?" he said making Mr. Deluca turn around to see where the talking was coming from . "Care to share with the class Darius ?" Mr. Deluca said . "My bad man. i was just trying to see if Ms. Harris was as easy as i thought she was ." he laughed making me gasp , "EASY ?" i said raising my voice . "THE ONLY THING EASY IN HERE IS YOU . LETS BE FOR REAL DARIUS . YOURE NOT ALL THAT ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVE TO BEG A FEMALE FOR PUSSY ." i said grabbing my things . "see me during my block period Ms. Harris ." Mr . Deluca said as he let me leave the class .
——-

I had finished the rest of class in the library . considering that was my last class of the day as well as Mr. Deluca's i waited to head back to his class until 5 minutes after class was dismissed . i didn't need to be caught in the hallway traffic .

knocking on the door lightly i walk in seeing him pack up his things to leave for the day . "Come in" he said seeing me stand close to the door . "Am i in trouble?" i said making him chuckle and shake his head . "why would you be in trouble Ms. Harris ?" he said finally looking at me .

shrugging my shoulders i held a nervous aura around me . for some reason only he made me feel this way . "you know when i seen you walk in my class the first day , all i could do was imagine that night i spent with you over and over again ." he said walking towards me . "you said it meant nothing to you ." i said remembering his exact words the day he found out i was in his class .

"and i lied bambina ." he said cupping my face . "look as much as i tried to stay away and keep things professional i can't ." he said making me look at him in disbelief . "what are you saying ?" i said looking away from him .

"i'm saying i need you ." he sighed getting frustrated . "as bad as it sounds i do . i know i shouldn't still want you even after finding out your my student but i do . i can't stop thinking about you ." he finished . "you can't want me" i whispered finally looking at him again .

the thought of being with him again caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach ; but the fear of getting caught or him getting fired was nerve wrecking . "i can though ." he said grabbing my face , 
this time more dominant and serious . "what are you so scared of ?" he questioned me . "what if i get you in trouble ?" i blurted out biting my lip . "get me in trouble ? no such thing ." he laughed like i was telling him a joke .

"I'm serious . what if i get you fired or something ?" i said . "then we won't have to hide it ." he answered smartly . rolling my eyes i turn around to grab my bag . i did not have time for jokes . "okay, wait" he said grabbing my arm pulling me back . "Go out with me" he said . "Blake we can't ." i said nervously biting my lip . i hadn't called him by his first name in a long time .

"what are you so scared of ? shouldn't i be the one scared ." he said as his left hand slowly trickled down my side until it was at the top of my skirt . "Nothing" i sighed as i felt his hand move under my skirt . "so why won't you let me want you ?" he teased as his fingers moved my already soaking wet panties .

"fuck" i whispered as i felt the cool air hit my bare pussy . "see your already moaning for me ." he chuckled before touching me making my hips buck . it had been a long time since i had been touched like this .

"blakeeee" i dragged out as he sat me on his desk opening my legs . "let me just have a taste and you can go bambina" he said pulling my panties off of me . as his fingers rubbed circles on my clit my head fell back as my hands gripped the desk top . "oh my goddd" i cried as i felt him place the sloppiest yet needy kisses on the place i needed him most .

laying back i let him take control over me and my body . and i was so happy i did . the way his hands caressed my thighs as he ate me like his last dinner had me crying as i tried to keep quiet considering we were still on campus . "don't hide those beautiful moans from me" he said as he added two fingers to the equation . "BLAKE PLEASE" i cried feeling the pressure in my stomach build up .

"talk to me baby ." he said in between sucking and kissing my pussy . "IM GONNA CUM" i yelled out as my body began to buck trying to get away from him . "STOP RUNNING BAMBINA ." he said as he watched my as his fingers played with me .

"FUCK , I CANT" i cried as he began to speed up his fingers making me shake violently as i came undone all over him and his desk .

breathing heavily i see him staring down at me smiling , "i can't keep my distance from you anymore ." he said as he helped me sit up . "so don't ." i said watching him put my panties back on . what me and Mr. Deluca had going on was far from over . and this was just the beginning .