The Bodyguard .

Theo James

Theo James

He was tall , muscular , brave , protecting , mean as shit , but so handsome .his tattoos and muscles , oh hand that panty dropping smile of his that only came out once in a while drove me fucking crazy . he treated me like an actual human being and not just a famous R&B singer . he gave me attitude back if i gave him one . i liked that , no one did that . i started something i couldn't finish though . and now i was in my words distancing myself from him , in his words avoiding .

for the past year and a half he has been my bodyguard because i had an anonymous stalker and my family said i needed the best of the best . after 6 months of knowing each other and getting to know each other i fell for him and i kept it hidden for about 6 more months or at least tried to , so a year and three months in we kissed and made love off of a night of talking , drinks , laughs , and the honest truth but after like three months of us seeing each other i started avoiding him unless it's about being my bodyguard . maybe i was bogus but guys do that all the time , right ? i mean don't get me wrong i do love him , but i'm putting him in danger the moment the press finds out we are together .

i was just finishing up a show as i changed into regular clothes , the door opened but i didn't turn around yet . from the silence that came with it , i knew it was Theo .

"you've been avoiding me" he said watching me pull my sweatpants over my ass with my back still facing him .

turning around i almost lost my shit , he knew what an all black suit did too me . he looked so good , "not avoiding just distancing myself" i said grabbing my bag snapping out of my daze after seeing his chain sporting his neck . the same chain i loved swinging in my face .

"same thing , the question is why ?" he asked almost like he was hurt but definitely angry .

"because it will never work , you're too good for me . i'm a brat to you all the time , and you just try to help me . and the moment the press finds out , the man after me will be after you as well . let's just keep things professional ." i said partially lying .

"fuck no . that's bs . and it's a little too late for that ." he said walking towards me , "you're mine ." he said as he grabbed me by my neck .

"Theo-" i started before he interrupted me with his loud and stern tone .

"NO YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP . YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE THING WHEN I TRIED TO STAY AWAY AT FIRST , BUT YOU WOULDNT LET ME . AND NOW YOU WANNA SAY WE SHOULD KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL ?" he yelled at me laughing sarcastically squeezing harder on my neck as he stopped .

i get he was mad , but he knew i hated being interrupted and yelled at . but i liked a challenge at the same time , someone that could put me in my place if i was wrong .

"FUCK YOU THEO ." i yelled at him getting cut off by his grip on my neck tightening even more than it was and his lips aggressively and sloppily claiming my lips in the most passionate kiss id ever had .

pulling a moan out of me chuckling deeply, he pulled my body so my face was right across from his , " you'd like that wouldn't you ? the way my lips kiss your sensitive skin . or the way i hit it from the back ? hmmm how about when i eat you out ?" he teased , "or do you like it when i hit it in missionary while i make you make eye contact with me ?"

trying my hardest not to give into his antics , i chuckled , "actually you know what's my favorite ?"

raising his eye brow he asked me what it was .

"the way Eric bends me over and makes me take every last inch ." i teased . lying about letting eric ever touch me , it turns out he's gay . not that i would sleep with him , i just knew how theo was . he was very over protective and possessive when it came to me . but he was also soft and loving towards me too .

before i knew it i was bent down against my vanity in the dressing room with his hand wrapped tightly around my neck before i was receiving the most vicious yet pleasurable backshots in the world . i couldn't control the moans, cry and screams of pleasure .

his hips move in a fast but rhythmic motion making me loose my mind as his other hand held my hair in between his fingers .

"you're so wet for me mami " he groaned as i clenched and unclenched around him , not wanting him to one up on me i decided to fuck him back circling my hips as i met his hips .

"fuck my pussy daddy , it feels so good ." i moaned fucking him faster using my hands to support me against the flat top of my vanity .

"you so nasty for me baby , i thought you wanted to keep it professional ." he said pulling my body up to his fucking my in a straight up position hitting my g spot repeatedly .

"fuckkkk , i take it back . i want you poppa ." i cried as he purposely continued to hit the same spot .

"DID ERIC FUCK YOU THIS GOOD ? MAKE YOU MOAN AND SCREAM THIS MUCH ? HOW ABOUT MAKE YOU THIS WET ?" He growled as he circled his fingers on my clit as he fucked me even harder and faster .

"NO FUCKKKK DONT STOPPP , IM SORRYYY , I LOVE YOU PLEASE " i cried as tears left my eyes from the amount of pleasure i was receiving .

" i love you too, wait for me mami i'm almost there" he groaned before sloppily kissing my lips passionately for the 100th time within our 30 minute session in this dressing room .

"i can't poppa , pleaseeee" i whined as the tears that left my eyes from the amount of pleasure i was receiving continuously making him wipe my eyes .

"where you want it this time baby ?" he asked slowing down egging it on .

"in me daddy ." i cried starting to shake compulsively .

"cum for me baby ." he said , speeding up even more if it was possible .

crying lit profanities and his name i came hard as i felt him fill me up too . i was out of breathe but satisfied . he was what i truly wanted , and i loved him . "you're mine forever baby , don't forget that" he said kissing me .