Love And Protect You .

Kade Anthony III

Kade Anthony III

Kade Anthony III , The man that took the life of my brother . It was never proven but i knew . I mean let's be honest , he was the most dangerous and brutal mafia leader to ever step foot in New york . And there was no doubt in my mind that he didn't have anything
to do with this . He was known for the weight he moved and got rid of . Sooner or later he'd be bragging giving me the answer i needed .

Living without the person you grew up knowing you'd do life with still didn't sit right with me . How could
i still go on with life without him ? And knowing that his killer still walks the same streets i walk on everyday . I felt disgusted that i couldn't do anything about it . And of course the police weren't going to do anything . Whoever did this did them a favor .

My brother was dangerous but i knew that Kade Anthony was worse . And something in me told me it was him . It had to be . And what made things worse was the fact he was everywhere i was . he was like a bug you couldn't get rid of .

I knew i needed to get out of bed and stop moping but this was usual for me when the anniversary for losing my brother came around . It still felt surreal , and like he could walk through that door at any moment . but he wasn't going to and i knew that .

As i showered i let the tears fall wishing the pain would go away but i knew it wouldn't until i got an answer . I had to get myself together somehow for the community barbecue , which i promised to volunteer at with Kami's save the world ass . But i wasn't a person to be seen anymore and i really didn't need the pity .

Considering how nice it was outside i wore a light grey long sleeve jumpsuit , a cropped jean jacket and air jordan ones . Along with the little apron they give you . "How's it going ?" i asked as i prepared a plate letting them pick their meat , vegetable , fruit , snack , and drink . As time went on i realized i was enjoying this as it kept my mind off things . "You wanna get drinks after ? say a chill bar ?" she asked . "I'm down . i could use a couple ." i laughed .

As we drove to the bar , kami began to talk about her boy drama which made me realize how long it had been since i liked someone . And that man was the enemy now . "What you finna get ?" she asked as we made our way inside . "Crown apple red bull ." i smiled . "Nasty ass ." she laughed with me shaking her head . Me and Kami were the same but opposite .  She loved light liquor and i loved dark . But that's my girl .

After a few drinks we decided to dance seeing old and middle aged couples dancing . "EGO SO BIG , YOU MUST ADMIT I GOT EVERY REASON TO FEEL LIKE IM THAT BITCH . EGO SO STRONG YOU AINT KNOW I DON'T NEED NO BEAT I CAN SING IT WITH PIANO" we sang our hearts out together , hearing cheers and chuckles as we had the time of our lives together ; something we hadn't done in a while .

After a couple songs we went to catch our breaths and have another drink , as she ordered our drink i headed towards the bathroom feeling a gentle touch on my arm , making me turn in confusion until i seen who it was pulling away roughly . "Don't you ever fucking touch me ." I spat walking backwards until there was some space between us .