Craving You .

Sonny Carter

Sonny Carter

"Just leave me alone , Sonny ." I spoke angrily over his bad ass attitude . I was tired of being nice to a man who couldn't even do the same . I understood we didn't like each other very much but the least we could to is be cordial for our friends . "Leave you alone ?" He laughed following behind me as i decided to leave the small get together we all decided to have before our trip to Barcelona next week .

"Yes . For all i fucking care we don't have to talk or anything even around our friends ." I spat grabbing my phone to order an uber . Before i could book my uber my phone was snatched out my hand before i see Sonny cancelling my ride . "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?" I yelled pushing at his chest before he grabbed my arms pushing me against the brick building we had just walked out of . "Calm the fuck down ." He said with authority laced in his tone .

"Let me fucking go ." I spoke trying to get out of his hold before he quickly grabbed my face to look up at him , "I'm sorry ." He said softly this time . It sounded genuine . That was the first coming from him . "Don't say something you don't mean ." I said quietly looking away from him as i crossed my arms . Hearing him chuckle he grabs ahold of my face again before kissing me . Now this was something i didn't expect . What happened to hating me , and not liking me , or thinking i was a stuck up female from the suburbs .

"When i say sorry i really mean it ." He said once he pulled away leaving me outside by myself .

——-

Nothing . Not a word , a wave , or a glance from him . It was like he was playing with my head . My emotions were everywhere . How could i fall for someone i used to hate ? How could i not stop thinking about someone who used to get on my nerves every chance they got . And now all of a sudden he was all i could think about , dream about , or worry about .

I was sick of seeing his handsome smile and hearing his deep laugh as he stood around the island table of the kitchen with the guys . He wasn't picking with me like he usually did which was nice but also different . Why did i have to crave his lips just from one kiss . Why did i wish he'd pull me to another room to kiss me again ?

Sighing i stand up from the chair i was sitting in to fill me drink back up . Heading towards the kitchen my eyes avoided his as i felt his eyes on me . I had to get over him and that kiss . It meant nothing . Especially to him . Because if it did he wouldn't be ignoring me . "What y'all doing out there sis ?" Ty asked as i added ice to my cup . "Talking , the usual ." I shrugged turning to face the guys as they all looked at me .

"Aye let me talk to you real quick ." Sonny said grabbing his drink from the island table . "Maybe later ?" I started before he laughed grabbing my hand . "Or now ." Ty laughed as Sonny brought us upstairs . Bringing us to the room i assumed he was staying in for the days we were here he shut the door before leaning on it and staring at me .

I felt small under his gaze . Maybe because i had waited for a moment where it was just us since they kiss or maybe because i had a lot i wanted to say . Either way , he still made me nervous even if i didn't want to admit it . "You mad at me ?" He asked as i looked everywhere but him . "Mad for what ?" I said feeling him walk towards me . "You know what ." He said towering over me as i backed away but his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me back . "Stop playing with my head Sonny ." I said putting my hand on his chest to give us as much space as he'd allow .