Chapter 146: Dragon?

The man took off his cloak and looked sideways at Kong Hou. "Young girl, you really don't know how to speak."

"Apologies, apologies." Kong Hou smiled obediently and said apologetically, "Uncle who sells salted fish, why are you here?"

"I catch fish and sell fish. If I do not stay near the sea, where will I go?" Uncle Salted Fish put his cloak on his belt and stepped forward, the cloak banging around his knees. He looked out of the corner of his eye at Huan Zhong and Kong Hou. "Tell me, why are you here?"

"We heard that the Unforeseeable Sea has legends of dragons, so we came to take a look." Kong Hou looked brightly at Uncle Salted Fish. "Uncle, you frequently catch fish on the sea-have you seen a dragon?"

"Dragon?" Salted Fish sneered. "No."

"Why are you standing at the gates for? If you want to enter, enter; do not block the path." The guard impatiently scolded. "Our hall master is a Core Formation forebear. If you delay any longer, careful that our forebear will take care of you."

"Core Formation... forebear?" Kong Hou looked sarcastically at the vicious guard. "When did a mere Core Formation become so shameless they make people call them forebear?"

The guard erupted in anger. He thought that Kong Hou's words were the biggest insult to the hall master, and he pulled out his sword. "I think you want to die."
The people in the surroundings saw this and fled in fear. Those that were less brave even knelt down.

Kong Hou originally had a playful attitude, but when she saw how frightened the ordinary people were, she guessed that the local cultivation sect must have bullied the ordinary people greatly. Otherwise, people would not react like this.

She thought of the people of Harmonious City. They dared to call greetings, and never retreated when they watched cultivators. Finding an ideal place to spectate was an instinct of all Harmonious City people.

What was the use in a cultivator who treated ordinary people inhumanely because they had cultivation?!

Kong Hou went to kick the guard without even thinking. The guard felt that he was hit by a big hammer. He flew through the air and smashed into the cultivators who had come over due to the noise.

The two cultivators with Energy Refinement cultivation could not withstand a kick from a Mind Dividing cultivator. The two of them lay unconscious on the ground.

"Mi-Miss." An old person with white hair and a wrinkled face walked over, his back hunched. "Flee quickly. The hall master of Gold Dragon Hall is vicious and lusty. You are so handsome. If he finds you, what will happen?" After saything this, she saw people from Gold Dragon Hall running over. She quickly covered her face and ran away, afraid to stay.

"When cats are away, the mice will play." Kong Hou rolled up her sleeves and propped a hand on her hip. "Who cares if he's a gold dragon or silver dragon? This sister has a good thing happening soon and should not see blood. I can only beat them half to death and tie them up for the ten major sects."

Uncle Salted Fish glanced at Kong Hou's exposed white and tender arms, and the two men behind her who stepped back to give her more space. He sat down against the wall and took out a carrot to chew on.

Huan Zhong glanced at him and moved five steps sideways. This position would be able to stop Uncle Salted Fish from suddenly attacking Kong Hou. His steps were casual, as though he was just walking by.

Lin Hu noticed Huan Zhong's movement. He couldn't resist but look at the man by the wall. This man's footsteps were strong, but he looked like a healthy ordinary person and not a cultivator. But normal cultivators would not be so calm, even if they were unafraid, when they saw cultivators fight. He did not fear being affected by spells or spirit energy, as though this had nothing to do with him.