Chapter 69: Slip Of The Hand

“Kong Hou.”

Just as Kong Hou prepared to return to her courtyard, a white shadow landed from the sky and stood five paces away from Kong Hou.

Seeing Huan Zhong’s clothing and hair still neat, Kong Hou guessed he had not lain down yet. “Huan Zhong, you have not yet slept?”

“I am not sleepy.” Huan Zhong looked at her hair which was scattered behind her back and gave off a faint fragrance. “What just happened?”

“Spirit Master Shuang Qing’s eldest apprentice ran over here. That man who does not seem to have clarity of mind.” The wind continued to blow at Kong Hou’s hair. She pulled her hair behind her, but when she let go, her hair flew up again.

A hand stretched in front of her. This hand was white and clean, and a plain silver ribbon hung on the tip of the finger. The ribbon carried seals which emanated glowing light and overflowing color in the darkness.

Kong Hou looked up at him.

Huan Zhong put the ribbon into her hand. “Use this to tie your hair up.”

“Thank you.” Many people could not refuse beautiful things. Kong Hou was the same. After using the ribbon to tie a beautiful bow at the back of her head, Kong Hou turned to have Huan Zhong take a look. “Is it good-looking?”

With the ribbon between her hair, her hair seemed to be dyed with moonlight. Even the dark night became beautiful.

“Good-looking.” Huan Zhong moved his gaze away and brushed the bangs next to her face behind her ear. After instinctively doing this, he withdrew his hand unnaturally and put his hand behind his back. After being together with Kong Hou, he always inexplicably did some things that only playboys would do.

He really was rude.

Kong Hou used two cleaning spells on the cloth Xu Feng had dirtied so the clothing looked as clean as it had started. “After Xu Feng, I also cannot sleep. How about I keep you company for a while?”

“The stars in the sky are very good,” Huan Zhong suddenly said.

“Ah?” Kong Hou was puzzled.

Huan Zhong threw out a jade boat and flew into it. Then he stretched a hand out toward Kong Hou. “Come.”

Kong Hou smiled. “I do not need your help.” Then she jumped onto the boat. Huan Zhong looked down at his empty hand, turned and said to her, “Sit well.”

The jade boat rose quickly. Kong Hou leaned against the side and watched Primary Luck Sect quickly grow small in size. She took out two bags of snacks from her storage bag. She gave Huan Zhong one bag. One had to have food when admiring the stars and the moon.

Putting a lantern at the center of the boat, Huan Zhong sat down cross-legged. He held the bag of food but did not move. The clouds wrapped around them. Kong Hou looked up into the sky. The many stars were the best decoration for the night.

“I do not know when the secret realm will open.” Her ribbon mantle danced behind her. This should have been an ethereal scene, but Kong Hou, whose head was bent as she ate, destroyed the aura.

“It should be at noon in two days, in the southeast.” Huan Zhong looked towards the southeast, his eyes emotionless.

“How do you know?” Kong Hou looked in surprise at Huan Zhong.

“I have some knowledge of divination.” Huan Zhong knew Kong Hou was not skilled at divination, so he did not speak in much detail.

“Huan Zhong,” Kong Hou moved forward to get closer to Huan Zhong. “Tell me what you do not know.”