Chapter 121: Adorable

“I feel this fox looks very similar to you, and should be a member of your race. You have done many evil acts, but because cultivation is difficult, we should not be cruel to you. This fox can keep you company.”

Restrained in the talisman, Hong Mian had gradually recovered her wits. She glanced at the fox in the bamboo cage next to her. She had never seen such an ugly fox before. Said she looked like this fox?

This little whore was clearly saying she was ugly.

Hong Mian smashed herself against the cage in anger. However, when she touched the golden cage, she was bounced back by powerful spirit energy. Even her fur was burned and became ugly-looking.

“This cage was made especially for you. It is beautiful and carries golden light. It is low-key but also grand. It is not a slight against the greatest beauty of the evil cultivator world.” Kong Hou was smiling but her smile did not reach her eyes. When she saw these evil cultivators who fed on human lives, she would think of the people in the mortal world who died of the plague.

In the eyes of these evil cultivators, mortal people might be inferior to dogs, to be killed and eaten as they pleased. They took lives and didn’t even spare the souls. They did such evil deeds but were proud of themselves for being honest in their actions and looked down at the orthodox sects for speaking of virtues.

They did not conceal how they killed and were honest as though this was a natural matter. She didn’t know where the logic came from.

She bent down. The disdain and coldness in her eyes were not disguised. “Animals are animals.”

Hong Mian bared her fangs and leapt again but was bounced back.

Another part of her fur went missing.

“Celestial Kong Hou…” Zhou Xiao saw this scene from the side and said hesitantly, “Is it appropriate for you to do this?”

Kong Hou stood straight and looked at him.

Zhou Xiao did not seem to dare to look at her. His head was low as he said in a small voice, “This female yao is already a prisoner and cannot fight back. Why do you have to humiliate her so? This seems… seems to be against principles.”

Kong Hou snorted. A moment later, she slowly bowed. “Path Friend Zhou is right.” When she said this, her expression was distant. She did not actually agree with Zhou Xiao but could not be bothered to argue with him.

For some inexplicable reason, Zhou Xiao felt he had said something wrong when he saw Kong Hou’s expression. However, the other did not argue with him or show any unhappy expression. He did not know what to say to continue this topic.

“Kong Hou.” Huan Zhong walked over with a faint smile. He glanced at the fox in the cage. “Foxes are smelly; I will take you to wash your hands.”

The fox screamed from the cage, filled with anger and hatred.

Huan Zhong glanced back at it, his eyes like a poisoned arrow. “Bloodthirsty and cruel animals should be killed.”

The fox yao froze and looked at Huan Zhong with unknown emotion.

When she refocused, Huan Zhong had left with the little whore. As a fox yao, she liked good-looking men who had energy. In the years she cultivated, she had seen countless men, but Zhong Xi stunned her the most. This man had a jade-like face and his heart seemed to be carved from jade stone. No matter what tactics she used, this man was not willing to give her an additional glance.

She had a beautiful body that countless women envied and the most perfect face. In order to obtain the most beautiful face in the world, she accumulated countless beauties and moved their most beautiful parts to her. Those women were stupid. They had beauty, but were all fooled by average men. She only had to help them get revenge on those scum and they would willingly give to her.