Chapter 145: We Really Have Karma

Kong Hou was a person who liked liveliness, so she would frequently go shopping with her fellow disciples and have fun. People who had never stayed in the imperial palace of the mortal world did not know how fearsome loneliness was.

Surrounded by the heavy palace walls, no one would speak of their own accord to you, no one would play with you. The people of the palace did not look at her like she was alive, but as though she was a moving tool. People who lived in such an environment for a long time would fear returning to such an environment after leaving.

Kong Hou though she would be afraid when she landed in the small world. But looking at the boundless blue sky and vibrant grass, she felt no terror. Maybe she was more used to withstanding loneliness after the decade in the star mansion door. Maybe it was because she knew Huan Zhong was waiting for her. While the two of them were in different worlds, she believed if something happened to her, Huan Zhong would open the passage to the small world and charge in to save her.

Those that were favored were fearless. Kong Hou knew she was favored by Huan Zhong.

In the first twenty years, Kong Hou thought back countless times to her life and the people she had met . In the end, she thought about the moment that Master took her out of the palace, and when Huan Zhong let go of her hand and let her enter this small world.

Master had saved her from a life with no freedom.

Huan Zhong had redeemed her heart that wanted to do something for the people.

Master gave her love. Huan Zhong gave her love. Her fellow disciples gave her love. Even the vegetables and fruits the people of Harmonious City gave her were love. Almost all the beauty in her life came from the cultivation world. She did not want them harmed by the evil cultivators and dying.
She loved Huan Zhong, loved all people in the sect, and the adorable people of Harmonious City.

This kind of feeling should not be small-minded. She would not choose one person and abandon the other.

She was not the red-robed woman, she was not Queen Qing Luo, and she wasn’t Hong Yan. Each person had different encounters, different feelings, and different outcomes. She did not want to copy the ending of other people and put it on herself. That would restrain her feelings, fate and even her soul.

There were no people who were exactly the same, and no path that did not change.

From Mind Manifestation to Projection Stage, Kong Hou spent twenty years. From Projection to Mind Dividing, Kong Hou spent sixty years. In these sixty years, she started to miss Huan Zhong, the sect, and the food in the food hall. How many new dishes would the food hall and Five Flavors Manor have created by the time she got out?

The more she missed, the more clear-minded Kong Hou became. If she wanted all this beauty to continue, she had to constantly grow stronger to protect everything.

Determination, courage, like, love, persistence, protection. These were the things Kong Hou comprehended on her path of cultivation. These were the things Splendid Cloud Sect wanted their disciples to understand.

In the last twenty years, she wildly absorbed the spirit energy from the small world. Her body was a bottomless pit that never became full. During the ninety-fifth year, the small world threw her out early in disdain.

The moment she saw Huan Zhong, Kong Hou did not care whether her clothing was beautiful, whether her hair was made up. She reached out around his neck. She had imagined hundreds of times when she and Huan Zhong would become path companions. She could not help herself when she saw him.

“The eighth of next month is a good day. You can get married.” Wang Su looked at the cracked jade wall. His cold face grew colder. “Moon Star Sect is remote and cold—we will not keep you.”