OS133: THE MISSION, THE PUZZLE, THE ENEMY

THE MISSION, THE PUZZLE, THE ENEMY

I woke up early in the morning with no people outside.

I was scared and confused.

I went to the mall but there's no one.

I went to the hospital but there's no one.

I went home but still, there's no one.

I'm the only human living here.

I tried to call someone but nobody answered.

What happened?

Then I heard a weird but deep voice. "This is your mission."

What mission? What's the mission? What's the mission for?

"Did you remember what happenned yrsterday?" asked by the deep voice. I gulped and nodded.

Yesterday, I just attended my science research class but I slept there.

"Your mission is to find the people. Investigate. They may be hiding somewhere but others were killed by someone. Find the person who killed them. If you'll find it, then you'll be awarded."

I want to ask him a question but his voice vanished.

I got nervous. How will I find those people?

For 10 days, I tried my best to find the people. I tried my best to know who's the killer. Then I asked myself, to whose voice is it?

For 20 days, I still don't find any people and still don't know the killer.

I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I sighed. How am I suppose to find the people?

I close my eyes but I smell something weird. Like a rotten smell. I open my eyes and I tried to find the smell not until I looked up. There's a door on the ceiling.

I tried to open it but I can't. But the more I pulled, the more I smell the something bad.

I pulled stronger and I was shocked when something was dropped.

I looked closer to that thing and I covered my nose. A body, a dead body.

I'm starting to feel fear.

I'm shaking right now.

I was about to get out of my room when dead bodies were starting to fall. I was buried by the dead bodies.

Then, I hear a voice again, that deep creepy voice. "I'll give you 5 minutes to guess who's the killer."I gulped and started to analyze what happened. Think, focus.

The dead bodies continuously fell while I am here, trying to connect everything.

The voice, the people, the ceiling of my bedroom.

"Time's up." he said.

Shit. I still don't know who's the killer.

"You are the killer!" I shouted. That's what I guessed but he laughed.

"I guess you forgot. Me and you. We are one."

"Huh?" I don't get him.

"You killed me, you killed the old you."

"What are you talking about!?"

"You transgender woman, should I say man?"

I gulped.

I tried to connect everything.

Then I understand.

I am the killer, I killed my old self and my old self killed the people. I was once a psychopath who killed my parents and still a psychopath who killed the people around me.

The real enemy isn't the people. It is the old me and the new me.