OS110: UNTITLED

The red blood on the floor.
The curtains were ruined.
The bed was wreck.
The house was totally a mess.

My brother died.
But I didn't killed him.
Who's the killer?

I am holding a gun but I didn't pull the trigger. My mom is holding a knife but she dropped it. My father is holding needle but used it for sewing. My sister is holding a blade for shaving her hair. And my brother's girlfriend is holding a teddy bear and a balloon.

She cried and looked at me.

"You killed him!" she shouted. No, I didn't killed my brother. "You're a killer!" she said and cried loudly while hugging my brother's dead body. The police came and they sent me to the prison. My family hated me for that.

She's the one who killed my brother. My brother's girlfriend was the killer. But months had passed, the police said that my family was killed including my brother's girlfriend.

I'm confused. Who's the killer?

"Sir, Someone is here for you" said by the police. I waited for the person to come and I was shocked when I saw him. I thought he's dead but he's not.

"You!" I shouted angrily and he smirked.

"How's prison?" I looked at him angrily. I want to punch him on his face, damn, he tricked us!

"Hello, son." he smiled.

My father is the killer!

"You! You're a killer!"

"I'm your dad" he said in a calm way. "I mean, your uncle. Your father's twin brother. I killed your dad a year ago. I mean, he's the first one I killed and then I pretended to be your father." he proudly said.

"Why?! TELL ME WHY?!"

"I hate you all, that's why."

The police didn't hear us. I want them to listen to this man! But the room was closed and only us can talk. I want to punch him but I can't.

He tricked us! He's the psycho twin of my father.