believe .

Rah ^

Rah ^

new york
saturday, 6:30pm
Indya's Pov.

i sat at my vanity reminiscing on the first day i met Rah .

walking into the corner store i see Mama avuayla reaching to grab some corn tortillas . "i can help u avuayla" i said grabbing the tortillas for her .

"thank you sweets , my grandson should be doing this but he disappeared somewhere around here." she said with a small chuckle .

i help her around the store and walk her to her car . "sweets , i'm making food for a neighborhood/family cookout , you should come ." she said .

before i could answer i heard the most handsomest but deepest voice yell . "AVUAYLA MEMA YOU CANT JUST BE DISAPPEARING" turning my head in the direction vuayla was looking laughing i seen
Rah . tall , skinny but muscular , and hood . was all i thought . don't get me wrong rah was sexy . but he seemed like trouble .

i was wrong though .

Rah wasn't trouble . he was humble . smart . observant . caring . loving . and soft , but only for me and avuayla . it took me almost 5 months to give rah the time of day; but when i did he made me the happiest i'd ever been . he still does . even on bad terms .

2 weeks ago this random bitch came to my job talking about "leave rah alone . he got a baby to take care of and a girl" and the bitch was PREGNANT AS FUCK .

now me and rah have been dating for two years next month so this bitch being pregnant by rah drove me to a point where if she ain't lying i'm done .

looking at my phone i see my bestie kiyah , texted
me .

Partner n Crime 🖤
- best i need a favor 🥺

Me 🤍
- 🙄 what nowww bitch ..

Partner n Crime 🖤
- come to rah's w me to talk to malik plssss 🥺 rah not there .

Me 🤍
- fine u owe me starbucks tho hoe .

Partner n Crime 🖤
- bet omw 😏

rolling my eyes laughing at her i get up putting on a zip up hoodie of rahs that he left over and some light grey leggings and my slides.

"so what you and malik gotta talk about ?"

"best i wanna tell him i wanna get serious." she said nervously pulling up to rahs nice ass house .

i've missed it . it's been 2 days before our argument since i've been here .

"get you some loveee then bitch" i said happy for her .

getting out the car we just walk in seeing malik and RAH on the couch . "hey baeeee" kiyah says sitting on maliks lap .

locking eyes with rah , i see that he looks horrible . he looked exhausted , emotionally and physically .

he looked away getting up walking to his room silently .

i stood in the doorway awkwardly as kiyah and malik disappeared to kiyahs car to talk.

after debating on following rah i decide to go to his room. To see him siting at the edge of his bed.

"rah , you good ?"
"good?" he chuckled . "nah i'd be good if my girlfriend didn't believe clout chasing hoes" he finished finally looking at me.

"what the fuck you expect when all you do is be in the streets or in a club. what the fuck these bitches got that i don't where they get all your attention. what happened to Rahmoni . that's the nigga i fell in love with ." i yelled get in his face pushing him.

"yo watch who the fuck you putting yo hands on Indya. And he ain't go nowhere . and girl you act like i don't be home ."

"BECAUSE YOU DONT. YOU ONLY HERE WHEN YOU NEED SOMEWHERE TO SLEEP , EAT , OR SLIP YOUR DICK IN" i yelled.

he got quiet . "cat got your tongue ? stupid ass bitch" i said walking towards his bedroom door.

before i could even register what happened Rah had me on my back scratching his back vigorously with my all white acrylics as he stroked me deeply and roughing , showing me i was his and he was indeed mine. he put my shit talking and boldness to shame .

"RAHHH BABY. PLEASE." i moaned arching my back as he found my spot.

"please what mama ?" he teased slowing his strokes as his thumb viciously rubbed my clit making me even wetter .

he knew what he was doing .

i could barely answer. it felt too good. his dick penetrating my pussy had me in complete bliss.

"I. CANT. HEAR. YOU." he spoke before each hard deep stroke he planted in me.

"FUCKKK MAKE ME CUM" i yelled.

quickly Rah flipped me on my hands and knees arching my back just how he liked.

slapping his dick on my lower lips before entering me he pushed all 9 inches in. "throw that shit back sexy" he rasped.

throwing it back i clenched and unclenched around him knowing it'd make him cum. after a couple minutes he caught on to what i was trying to do and gripped my neck pulling me to his chest fucking me roughly as he whispered his dirtiest thoughts in my ear .

feeling that familiar knot at the bottom of my stomach except this one felt 10x more extreme. i knew i was close and so did rah.

"you gon cum for poppa?" he asked kissing my ear and biting on it. he knew my body like no other.

"fuck yess" i moaned.

"where u want my seed mama" he said speeding up.

"IN ME PLS POPPA" i moaned.

"CUM WIT YO FINE ASS" he said riding out our climax as we came undone together.

laying on his chest catching our breath we laid in comfortable silence.

"i'll neva do you bogus mama . you my wife and the mother of my future babies girl" he said kissing my head.

"i love you" i said getting ready to fall asleep with my man.