Justin Bieber imagines

By _abby_64

Justin Bieber imagines More

Imagine
Imagine:
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
How he wakes you
How he wakes you #2
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Sweet/Cute
Sad
Study
Caught
Sexy?
I'm in charge
Stretching
Angry sex
Cramps
Short imagines
He hits you
Leaves
Fight
Fight
Cute
Nothing Like Us
Kiss me
Jason
Birthday Boy
Vacation
Your First Time
Doctor's Office
Cute
Promises
Officer Bieber
Officer Bieber Part Two
Tour Bus
Awkward
Fight
Mistakes
Acting
Photoshoot
Holiday
Family
Photoshoot
Jealous
Crush
Power Couple
Stressful
Insecurity
Sex Life
Meeting Hailey
Bath Time
Bra Problems
Sex Toys
Fantasy
Late Night
Late Night (Alternative Ending)
Interview
Pregnancy
Date Night
Nudes
Distraction
Watching
Sick
Threesome
Sex Talk
Bounce
Jason
Boyfriend
Fuck Me
Birthday Presents
Rough
Song
Struggles
Embarrassing
Moving In
Going Public
Periods
Justin & Jason
Cookies (Jason)
Riding
Pregnant
Confidence
First Time
Sex Tape
Imagination
Domination
Caring
Stripper
Interruptions
I'm in love with you
Music Video
Music Video part 2
Little Things
Drunk Justin
Daddy
First Christmas
Shower
Submission
Funny interview
Never leave
Silent Treatment
Red Dress
Drunk
Daddy
Cuddles and Kisses
You and Me
Wedding Day
Christmas
Movie Night
I'm Sorry
Pillows
Doctor
One Last Time
Best Friends
Cute
Neglected
Neglected part 2
Using
New tattoo
New Years
Baking
Rollercoaster
Superhero
Snapchat
Change
Change part 2
Why did you leave?
Why did you leave? Part 2
Surprise
What happened?
Nightmare
What happened? Part 2
Interview
Don't leave
Big Announcement
Plane Ride
Horny
Insecure
Challenge
Home early
Nervous
Facetime
Confessions
Cheating
Best Friend's Sister
Hunt
Rude
Clingy
Author's Note
Clingy part 2
Meeting Him
Clingy part 3
Performing
Vacation
Pictures
I Thought You Loved Me
I Love You So Much
Rough
Argument
Storm
Football Game
Protective
Cheat
Bracelet
NEW
Secret Love
Pregnancy (2)
Pregnant (Jason)
Pregnant (Jason) 2
Pregnancy (3)
Pregnant (3)
The Right Time
Pregnant (4)
A Bet
Birthday
Soulmates
Met Gala
A Bet part 2
A Bet part 3
The Real Me
He's Annoyed With You
He's Angry When You Hangout with Other Guys (Jason)
Surprise For You
Who's the Better Cook?
I Love You
Stressed
Fight Part 1
Fight Part 2
The End

Don't Marry Him

998 18 4
By _abby_64

  imagine request for 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT TO ME" I screamed at Justin. I was heartbroken, why on earth would Justin think it was okay to cheat on me? I was completely and utterly shattered.

"Baby, I don't know what got over me, you know I love you," Justin said, he tried to grab my hand, but I quickly removed it from his grasp and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Don't you dare touch me! You lost that right when you touched another woman" I told him, then I turned around and started to make my way up the very familiar stairs in the house that I had grown used to being and living in, but not anymore..

As the tears continued to stream down my cheeks, I started to pack all of my stuff. I didn't want to stay here anymore, I wanted to get away and never come back, I especially wanted to get away from Justin.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Justin asked me as he made it upstairs. I stopped pacing and glared at him.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I harshly asked him. Justin gulped and looked at the ground.

"Can't we please talk about? I never meant for it to happen, it just did" Justin pleaded. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine, you wanna talk about? Then let's talk" I told him. I went over to the small dresser we had in our bedroom. I grabbed the picture of us that was placed there for both of us to be reminded of our love.

"Let's talk about how you decided to ruin the best 2 years of my life," I told him, then I threw the picture onto the ground. Glass flew everywhere, but I didn't even flinch. I had never done anything like it, but it felt so good to do.

"Or even better, let's talk about the sex," I told him as I glared at him even more. "Was she good?" I asked him. I placed my hand on my hip and waited for him to answer him, but the answer never came. I sarcastically chuckled and rolled my eyes, then I continued to pack, and this time Justin let me pack without interrupting me, which I was very grateful for.

"I'll get someone else to come pick up the rest of my things," I told Justin, then I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. Justin was quick to follow me, and before I could open the front door, he had grabbed my hand and had pulled me close to him.

"Justin, please let go of me," I told him as I looked him into his eyes. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, which made Justin let go almost immediately.

"I love you" he whispered to me, I just shook my head and sniffled.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated," I told him, then I opened the front door and slowly I started making my way outside in the cold weather.

"I do love you! I know I've lost you because of a stupid and drunken mistake" he yelled behind me. I avoided answering, instead, I got into my car and drove off as fast as possible.

I didn't know where to go, my parents live several states away, and I really didn't feel like driving for so long, and Y/B/F/N was out of town. In the end, I decided to drive out of town and stay at the first hotel I found.

The hotel wasn't particularly good, but there were a bed and a bathroom, and that was all I needed for now.

I sat down on the bed and looked through my phone. Justin had called me a whole lot of times, and of course also left some texts, but otherwise, there wasn't anything else, so I decided to just shut it off. I laid down on the bed and sighed loudly, this had got to be the worst day of my life!

3 years later my heart was finally whole again, and that was all thanks to Adrian, my boyfriend, well my soon to be husband, we were getting married today, and I couldn't be happier. As for Justin, I actually haven't really been talking to him these past few years. He seems to have moved on, and so have I, so he actually did me a favor, because if it wasn't for him, then maybe I wouldn't have met Adrian, and that would have been a shame. I looked out the window in the room I was getting ready in. Paparazzi were trying to take pictures of me, of course, they knew I would be getting married, I was - after all - Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend. I had seen interviews with Justin, where he had been asked how he felt about me getting married, and his answer had always been: "If she's happy, then I'm happy", and then he would change the subject. I sighed to myself, then I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had asked people to leave the room so that I could have some time alone, they all understood and had quickly left the room.

I gently patted my dress to make sure it sat perfectly on my body.

"Y/N, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Anna, my maid of honor, told me. I smiled at her, then I went over to dad and interlocked our arms.

"Here you go," someone told me as she handed me a very beautiful bouquet. I thanked her, then I looked down at the bouquet and smiled widely. Adrian sure did have great taste in flowers! I gently brought the bouquet up to my nose and smelled the flowers. The overly sweet smell of roses caught my nose, and immediately I was in heaven! I closed my eyes and immediately thought back to Adrian and I's first date. He had come to pick me up, and he had brought a bouquet of red roses, my favorites. Adrian and I had met online, and we had instantly clicked.

"Are you ready?" dad asked me. I nodded, then we went over to the door. The music started playing, and slowly my bridesmaids and Adrian's best men started walking in. When they finally stood by the aisle, dad and I started walking. I was smiling widely as I looked at the crowd, and my smile grew wider as I made eye contact with Adrian.

* Justin's POV *

"Dude, did you realize Y/N is getting married today?" Ryan asked me as he sat down beside him. I sighed and nodded my head, today had to be the worst day of my life.

"Do you still love her?" he asked me. Without even thinking I nodded my head, I did still love her! These last 3 years had been hell for me, I ruined the best thing in my life, and now the love of my life was getting married to someone that wasn't me.

"I really screwed up 3 years ago," I told Ryan and I sank further down into the couch. Ryan sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Whoa, look at her!" Ryan then said, he handed me his phone, where a picture of Y/N was showed. I gulped and studied the picture closely. She looked absolutely gorgeous! She was the definition of perfection!

I immediately stood up from the couch and handed Ryan his phone back.

"I need to get her back!" I told him, then I left the room.

"Justin, you can't just get her back! She's getting married!" Ryan yelled.

"I don't care! I know she's not marrying the love of her life because that's me!" I told him, then I opened the front door and got into my car. Ryan was quick to get also, and before he could even put on his seatbelt, I had sped off towards the church Y/N was getting married at.

* Y/N's POV *

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today on this beautiful day to witness the union of Y/N and Adrian in holy matrimony. This is a day of great celebration and reverence, on which we come together before God to recognize and commemorate the sacred love and dedication shared between these two people. It is wonderful to have family and friends here to join us today. The bride and groom would like to thank their guests for being here and would like you to know that each of you were invited here on this day because you have played an integral part in their intertwining lives." the minister said. Adrian and I were standing across from each other with our hands intertwined, both with a smile on our faces.

"In the time that Y/N and Adrian have spent together, they've built the sturdy foundation for a lifelong relationship. After a great deal of thoughtful consideration, they have decided to bind themselves to one another for the rest of their lives.

May you all remember and cherish this sacred ceremony, for on this day, with love, we will forever bind Y/N and Adrian together." the minister continued. I honestly just wanted to get this over with! I was so nervous about my vows!

"If there is anyone in attendance who has cause to believe that this couple should not be joined in marriage, you may speak now or forever hold your peace." he continued. No one said anything which made me sigh, but unfortunately, the door into the church opened and Justin walked in.

"I do!" he yelled. "You can't marry this guy! You know you don't love him" Justin said.

"Justin, please don't to this" I begged. Justin just shook his head and ran up to me.

"I know I made a mistake 3 years ago, but I still do love you! I love you so much, and it kills me to see you with this guy! I know you, and I can see that you don't love him, you just want happiness, and yeah I couldn't give you that, but I'm a changed man! I know I can make you happy because being without you has been hell for me!" Justin told me.

"Do you expect me to just drop everything just because you realized you can't live without me? I waited so long for you to come to me because you finally realized that you loved me, but guess what, you never did!" I told him, tears were now streaming down my cheeks. Adrian tried to place his hand on my back for comfort, but I just couldn't take it.

"I'm so sorry Adrian, but I can't do this! I thought I knew what I was doing, but I didn't! Justin's right, I don't love you, I was just in love with the fact of someone caring for me and wanting the best for me" I told Adrian, then I ran down the aisle. I quickly left the church and got into the first car I could see, unfortunately, it was Ryan that was sat behind the steering wheel.

"Can you please drive?" I asked him as he kept looking at me weirdly. He quickly nodded his head and drove off. I looked out of the window to see both Justin and Adrian standing there with hurt expressions while everyone was standing behind them with dumbfounded looks on their faces.

Ryan used to be my best friend when Justin and I were dating, but when we broke up I lost contact with him. Before I even knew it we were at our usual spot. I immediately started crying even harder. Ryan got out of the car and went to my side, he then opened the door and lifted me up. He sat down on one of the rocks and placed me on top of himself.

"Care to tell me what happened?" he slowly asked me. I sniffled and placed my head on his chest.

"I'm so confused!" I told him as I sobbed loudly. "I really thought I loved Adrian, but when Justin showed up and confessed everything to me, I just lost it all," I told him. Ryan understood that I didn't want to talk about it. Ryan gently started rocking me back and forth, but we were soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked behind Ryan to see Justin standing there. He had tears running down his cheeks, but a small smile was still plastered on his lips.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked him. Justin chuckled lowly and smiled.

"I know you like the back of my hand," he told me. I sniffled, then I got off Ryan's lap and went to engulf Justin in a big hug.

"I missed you so much," I told him. Justin squeezed me tight and breathed loudly.

"I missed you, too, so, so much!" he mumbled.

"I'll let you two have some time alone," Ryan said, then he stood up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I told him, Ryan turned around and looked at me weirdly.

"Thank you," I told him with a smile. Ryan just smiled and turned around leaving me alone with Justin.

"Am I allowed to kiss you?" he mumbled as he grabbed my face. I slowly nodded my head, and immediately Justin's lips were on mine.

"Just because we kiss doesn't mean I've forgiven you yet," I told Justin, Justin nodded and smiled.

"I wanna take things slow, I wanna make sure we know each other to perfection," I told him.

"That sounds perfect, but honestly I can't wait to see you in one of these dresses again, when we're finally gonna marry each other" Justin told me, then he picked me up and twirled me around.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)
176K 2.7K 56
Hey these are some JB imagines I have made. I'll also do Jason imagines but I don't do dirty imagines. Enjoy!
167K 2.1K 73