Justin Bieber imagines

By _abby_64

Justin Bieber imagines More

Imagine
Imagine:
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
How he wakes you
How he wakes you #2
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Short Imagine
Sweet/Cute
Sad
Study
Caught
Sexy?
I'm in charge
Stretching
Angry sex
Cramps
Short imagines
He hits you
Leaves
Fight
Fight
Cute
Nothing Like Us
Kiss me
Jason
Birthday Boy
Vacation
Your First Time
Doctor's Office
Cute
Promises
Officer Bieber
Officer Bieber Part Two
Tour Bus
Awkward
Fight
Mistakes
Acting
Photoshoot
Holiday
Family
Photoshoot
Jealous
Crush
Power Couple
Stressful
Insecurity
Sex Life
Meeting Hailey
Bath Time
Bra Problems
Sex Toys
Fantasy
Late Night
Late Night (Alternative Ending)
Interview
Pregnancy
Date Night
Nudes
Distraction
Watching
Sick
Threesome
Sex Talk
Bounce
Jason
Boyfriend
Fuck Me
Birthday Presents
Rough
Song
Struggles
Embarrassing
Moving In
Going Public
Periods
Justin & Jason
Cookies (Jason)
Riding
Pregnant
Confidence
Sex Tape
Imagination
Domination
Caring
Stripper
Interruptions
I'm in love with you
Music Video
Music Video part 2
Little Things
Drunk Justin
Daddy
First Christmas
Shower
Submission
Funny interview
Never leave
Silent Treatment
Red Dress
Drunk
Daddy
Cuddles and Kisses
You and Me
Wedding Day
Christmas
Movie Night
I'm Sorry
Pillows
Doctor
One Last Time
Best Friends
Cute
Neglected
Neglected part 2
Using
New tattoo
New Years
Baking
Rollercoaster
Superhero
Snapchat
Change
Change part 2
Why did you leave?
Why did you leave? Part 2
Surprise
What happened?
Nightmare
What happened? Part 2
Interview
Don't leave
Big Announcement
Plane Ride
Horny
Insecure
Challenge
Home early
Nervous
Facetime
Confessions
Cheating
Best Friend's Sister
Hunt
Rude
Clingy
Author's Note
Clingy part 2
Meeting Him
Clingy part 3
Performing
Vacation
Pictures
I Thought You Loved Me
I Love You So Much
Rough
Argument
Storm
Football Game
Protective
Cheat
Bracelet
NEW
Secret Love
Pregnancy (2)
Pregnant (Jason)
Pregnant (Jason) 2
Pregnancy (3)
Pregnant (3)
The Right Time
Pregnant (4)
A Bet
Don't Marry Him
Birthday
Soulmates
Met Gala
A Bet part 2
A Bet part 3
The Real Me
He's Annoyed With You
He's Angry When You Hangout with Other Guys (Jason)
Surprise For You
Who's the Better Cook?
I Love You
Stressed
Fight Part 1
Fight Part 2
The End

First Time

2.7K 24 0
By _abby_64

Our lips fit together perfectly. So perfectly that I wanted it to go on forever. I didn't want to move onto the part that was all so unknown to us, where there was chance of embarrassment and failure. But at the same time, I wanted it with him.

He kissed down my neck, making me moan at the feeling of his lips working such simple magic on my body. I felt his hands running awkwardly down my boob, not really knowing what to do once it reached its destination.

His shirt came over his head, as did mine. I noticed his eyes burning into my chest, I felt sexy under his lustrous stare. He looked unsure for a moment. "Touch me." I whispered. And he did. His hands fell behind my back, I sat still as he struggled slightly to unclasp my bra; his hands were shaking.

Once my chest was open to his hungry eyes, his hands were quick to begin paying attention to my boobs. I felt the warm palms of his hands rubbing against my nipples. I whimpered. I watched his eyes burn brighter as he heard my voice of pleasure, a look of proudness took over his face also, as though he was overwhelmed he'd made me let out such a noise.

I could already feel myself becoming hot and by the colour Justin's cheeks were turning, I could sense he was too. I took the time to run my hands up and down his chest, he sighed softly.

He brought his lips onto mine, and I accepted them gratefully. His hand hovered awkwardly on my thigh but it still managed to send tingles across my skin. "Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled away softly.

I nodded. "Mhm." I smiled, feeling the excitement and nervousness in my stomach. "You?"

"Excited as fuck." He chuckled as he moved his head down to kiss my neck, I moaned when I felt his lips take over my skin. "Lay down." He gently pushed me back by pressing his palms against my shoulders. I fell onto my back.

His hands moved around my body, getting used to me. His hands were touching parts of my body he'd never touched before, like down the crevice of my back and the skin in my hips.

He looked at me like I was a prize he had finally won. His hands moved to the zip on my jeans while his eyes felt onto mine, looking for confirmation. I nodded gladly.

I let my fingers trail around his neck as he unbutton my trousers and pulled them down ever so slowly. I was almost certain I saw a glint of high anticipation in his eyes; almost like he was struggling to keep control.

They reached my lower thighs, my knees, my ankles. His eyes only burned brighter. "Fuck," He whispered. "you're so beautiful, babygirl." His hands touched my bare inner thigh for the first time. I forced myself not to let out a gasp. "You're perfect. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently. Not me, not your friends, no one. Not even yourself–Definitely not yourself." He looked at me intently.

I sat up and kissed his lips softly, letting him know my appreciation. I proceeded to unbutton his trousers, never losing the eye contact that I was holding with him. He nibbled on his bottom lip but I wasn't sure if it was out of nervousness or eagerness.

Once I took them off, or rather once I'd got them as far down his legs as I could and he stood up to take them off completely, he climbed back on top of me. We were both almost completely open to each other beside from one more piece of clothing.

He pressed his lips at my throat, sliding them down to my chest. His right hand slyly slid to run over my nipple, making me gasp at a feeling I'd only experience that night. His lips moved down the space between my boobs, leaving a wet trail. I felt my heart begin to stammer as he got dangerously close. He looked up at me through his eyelashes when he hooked his fingers in my underwear.

I felt something that I knew all along I would feel when my first time came. That feeling over being exposed and open with embarrassment, but some part of you felt okay because you were in the presence of someone you trusted.

When my underwear was off, the pressure that Justin's teeth applied to his lip increased drastically, so much that I thought he might bleed out. His eyes ran up and down my body. "Baby," He whispered once more. I felt my cheeks flush.

Immediately, the slight bulge in his boxers became noticeable and I found my breath quickening. His lips attached themselves to my thigh, he sucked gently.

He pulled away before he went any further, but his hand replaced his lips. I watched him innocently as his fingers danced across my skin and made their way to clit. He looked slightly unsure but not too insure that he couldn't lick his thumb and press it down onto my clit. He began to motion circles to which I gasped. His mouth rested between a smile and smirk.

The burn that his thumb caused in my stomach was something that never left me. It was something I had never felt and I wanted more. My hands gripped the sheets beneath me.

"Does that feel good?" He questioned. "Tell me if it doesn't." Watching me, his eyes scanned my face as though he was looking for any sign of uncomfort. His finger stretched down the whole length of my clit.

"J-Justin," I moaned under my breath while my eyes fell shut. "Mm." I took my lips in my mouth as I pressed my head further into the softness of the pillow.

He moved his thumb from my clit, disappointing me, and began to trail a finger through my wetness. "So wet already." He muttered. His fingers didn't leave my entrance, however. He pushed two fingers inside of me ever so slowly as his eyes watched my face.

I felt them. I felt them pushing up against my tight walls. I felt them stretch me. "Oh shit." I hissed as the feeling of pleasure, but a slight feeling of pain, ran through my lower body.

He took a firm hold of my hand and kissed it softly. "Remember that I don't ever mean to hurt you on purpose." He kissed the top of my hand once more.

Pulling his fingers out of me, it was only seconds before he was pushing them back into me again. He hushed me kindly when I groaned. "You're so wet, that's a good thing, right? Hopefully it won't hurt as much." He took his hand away completely before climbing up my body.

He kneeled before me and took a hold of the hem of his boxers. I tried to hold the gaze I had on his face as he pulled them down but my eyes failed me. I caught sight of his hard on and my breath hitched at the size. He didn't notice straight away but as my eyes widened, he grinned. I tried to keep my eyes away as he jerked himself a few times, moaning at the back of his throat.

His boxers were discarded with the rest of the clothes we had thrown off carelessly.

On top of me, he smiled down as he positioned himself. "Ready?" He whispered.

Throughout the night I had forgotten many times that it was also Justin's first time too, simply because of how confident he was. I wasn't sure if that was just because he knew what he was doing somehow, or because he knew he wasn't going to be hurt.

I nodded, taking a deep breath. "A little nervous but I know I want this." I let my hands fall on his shoulders.

He kissed my forehead as he pressed into me slowly once he had struggled slightly to postion himself at my entrance. I hissed even at the feeling of his tip being remotely inside of me, and I found myself wanting to cry out already.

Further and further in he went, and the pain only increased. I felt the wetness around my eyes. "God, I'm so sorry, [Y/N]." He squeezed his eyes shut tightly. "I hate that this feels so good for me while you're in pain. I'm not enjoying this until you are too." I took a hold of his hand in mine, squeezing it softly. "I love you. I know it hurts, but this is supposed to be proof of our love for each other and it will be. Just wait. It's gotta get better, right?" He rambled on, but his voice was only a minor noise as I tried to block out the feeling of discomfort going on in my body.

"Make it stop," I whispered but I didn't mean it. He paused as he was half way in, I'm guessing to let me adjust. I sighed appreciatively. It was silent as we laid, just waiting.

"Breathe for me, princess. Five seconds in, two out." I did as he said, taking five seconds to breathe in and two seconds to breathe out. He joined be in doing this. "I'm gonna move in a little bit more, okay?" I nodded. As he moved his hips closer to mine, the familiar feeling, that I'd felt for the first time tonight and already hated, was back.

"Justin, it really hurts." My body was tense and I felt my hands shaking.

"You can get through it. It's gonna hurt just a little bit more and it'll feel great." His breath was beginning to become heavy.

"D-Does it feel good? For you?" I questioned curiously. I searched his face for any sign of an answer.

He nodded before he spoke. "Yeah. But I don't want it to until you're feeling it aswell. This is our experience." He let his fingers brush the top of my hand softly. He pulled out of me and this time, he used a little more force as he pushed back into me.

The pain of him stretching me became less and less each time, although the sore feeling between my legs, I knew would stay with me through the next day. He was now able to move in and out of me a lot easier without the sounds of my pain.

"Does it feel a little bit better?" He must have noticed that I was in much less pain than a few moments ago because his hips were moving at much intense speed.

I nodded, feeling a pleasure so unknown to me that my body shook when it first hit me. The sore feeling was there, always, but the pain was starting to subside. I hummed when I felt an enjoyable feeling taking place in my lower body. "F-Faster." I mumbled shyly.

I noticed the beginning of a smirk on his lips as he started to move his hips a little faster while still struggling to get the hang of it. His hips were moving irregularly and his speed differentiated every now and then. "Is this right? This is right, right?" His eyebrows furrowed slightly. I chuckled at him at his overusing of a certain word.

The truth; we were both unsure. But we both knew it was what we wanted and we were learning and experiencing together.

Pulling out of me, he took a breath before he pushed into me with more speed. I noticed how a thousand new facial expressions were being shown to me before my eyes as he experienced this new pleasure for the first time. I already adored the look of pure bliss on his face; the way his mouth fell open and his eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh, Justin." I whimpered softly, only now truly feeling how much pleasure the friction between my walls and his length were giving me. I clutched the sheets in the palms of my hands.

"Oh, baby. Your moans are already becoming my favourite sound." He panted, letting his head fall down onto my shoulder. "Fuck, h-how does this feel so good? I thought feeling this much pleasure was a myth." He laughed, but a moaned sabotaged the end of it as he thrusted against my hips.

I bit down on my bottom lip, preparing myself everytime Justin began pushing into me. The sensation was too much but I wanted it to last forever. He hit the back of my walls every few thrusts. His hips were shaking, I noticed. And his movements only became more uncoordinated as he aimed for an even higher form of pleasure.

We both moaned and groaned constantly. The room was never free of the sound of our voices as we were both being like this together for the first time.

"I love you. I love you so much." His words weren't planned; he spoke them out of pure lust. I felt his hand run up my thigh while my own rested on his shoulder. I felt that my palms were wet with sweat against his skin.

"I love you too." I spoke through whispers, unable to fully project my voice. Involuntarily, I moved my legs up his body so that they rested on his hips.

Even though the stinging feeling was still present in my lower body, I was able to push my hip up to meet his. He grunted when I did this, making me want to do it again.

"Oh my God, [Y/N]." He hissed, pushing his hips against mine frantically. I felt a force inside of me as he shook from above me. The noises that left his throat sent shivers down my spine and made something in my stomach flip. But the change in the force behind his thrusts made me cry out involuntarily.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He breathed heavily. His cheeks were flushed, I wanted to gush at how cute he looked but I decided now wasn't the time. "I wanted to wait for you, I wanted us to cum together." He groaned, still moving in and out of me.

"It's okay," I also breathed heavily, feeling myself on edge. I let my head press into the pillows while I closed my eyes.

"Come on, baby." Justin encouraged me, his face was red and I could tell he was still coming down from his orgasm. "I love knowing I'm the first person to ever make you cum, so don't disappoint me. Cum for me." His voice was so soft and so gentle, like running your hand through silk. I indulged myself in his words.

It only took me a few more seconds to do as he said. I came for him. For the first time. And it was bliss.

"There it is." I heard him whisper as he pounded into me through my orgasm. It was like I was being filled with explosives, like I was feeling everything I'd ever felt in my life all at once. My vision was covered by black while I moaned loudly, unable to comprehend what I was feeling. I didn't want it to end.

But eventually it did and I was left to lay beneath Justin, his eyes burning into me. He smiled at me. "That was insane." He pulled out of me and relaxed next to me. I noticed one droplet of sweat at the first side of his forehead.

I sighed and nodded, smiling. I was on some sort of high in that moment. I fell into his chest and pressed my lips against his chest. "I can't believe that was my first time hittin' that." He let his hand move down my ass, squeezing it. I gasped and he smirked.

"That was your first time 'hittin" anything like that." I rolled my eyes, grinning. "I think you're forgetting that was also your first time." I sent him a knowing look.

"Trust me, I'm never forgetting this." He chuckled, letting out a long breath.

We both laid together, just as we normally would. But this time it was different; we were now fully connected to one another. And there was the fact that Justin's dick was, for the first time, touching my bare thigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
556K 10.8K 88
Who doesn't love a good jb imagine?
497K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...