A Runaway Prince//Jungkook FF...

Par KookieBunnyAh

Cover made by@ToxicKookies A prince was missing for two months already, the royal guards are on the search fo... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 A
Chapter 32 B
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43A
Chapter 43B
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
EXTRA EPISODE
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
EXTRA EPISODE 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Special chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special chapter 5
Special Chapter 6
Special Chapter 7

Chapter 3

29K 1K 310
Par KookieBunnyAh

*Flashback*
"But mother, I don't want to get married!" I cried.

"You'll be fine, she's really nice, and you don't have to get married right now, this is only going to happen when you grow up." Mother said.

"Isn't marriage about marrying someone you love?" I said.

"It is, you are going to love her. She's beautiful, and caring. She's a princess, she's perfect for you." Mother smiled, patting my head.

*End of Flashback*

What's the quote they always say again? Oh right. 'Your future is in your hands'. Pathetic. They've been manipulating me even when I was only fucking five years old.

"Fuck you." I cursed under my breath.

"Hm? What?" She said, waking up from my shoulder.

We ran away together, she knows who I am, and I would have to kill her, or take her along to run away.

I couldn't bring myself to kill her, she didn't do anything wrong. I'm not like...him. I brought her with me, this time running to Busan.

"Wait, where are we?" She asked, shocked.

"On a plane." I replied a-matter-factly.

"What? Why did you bring me here?" She asked, trying to take off her seatbelt.

Oh, you want to be fucking killed? Shit, she's already a pain in the ass, I should have killed her.

"Because you know who I am, and I bet you don't want to be killed because of that." I sighed.

She looked up at me with round eyes, filled with fear.

"Do...do my parents know?" She finally asked.

"Yes, I told them about your situation, but I lied about my identity." I explained.

So many fucking questions, doesn't she know how to mind her own business?

"Where are we going?" She asked awkwardly.

"Somewhere far away from them." I answered.

Yep, I should have killed her.

"You can't run forever you know..." she said.

"Then do you have a better idea?" I asked.

"No, but you have to go back one day." She said.

"Maybe. But that day is not coming soon." I said, looking out the window.

I brought a few men with me, only the ones that I trusted, Jimin was one of them, he was with me since I could remember, I told him about my plans, and he was completely supportive.

We are one the private jet of my family, Jimin got it for us. I hope I didn't make a mistake trusting him.

I could feel her staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"I'm just shocked a person like you can be prince. Aren't all princes nice and warm?" She asked.

"How can you be such a pain in the ass?" I asked.

"Your the one who brought me along! I need to know who's bringing me and where I'm going!" She said, as if I should have known that?

Jungkook, why the fuck didn't you kill her? I asked myself.

This is going to be a long flight...

  Hope you guys liked it, it might still be a little boring, sorry about that, but bear with me, I'm getting there(I hope....)

  Please leave a comment on what you think. Or anything you'd like me to change.

  Thank you for reading, have a nice day<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

280K 8.4K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...
219K 12.3K 40
This is a story where Jungkook finds himself lumbered with a very lost, damaged and adorable boy. Jungkook is the kind of person who keeps himself t...
29 0 10
You are in your final years of school in a new country when things happen that are out of your control.
3.3K 180 14
Working for a large entertainment company has its perks. Like working with people you've known since college, when you attended the arts school that...