Additional heritage[ 𝗠𝗧𝗟 ]

Af Kng_H2k17

Author::水千承(shui Qian Cheng) Title:附加遗产 Seme->洛羿(Luo Yi) Uke->温小辉(Wen Xiao Hui) Total Chapter-106+26 extra(s... Mere

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 (Epilogue)
Chapter 107-Sweet daily life
Side story Sweetheart 1
Side story-Sweetheart 2
Side story-Sweetheart 3
Side story-Sweetheart 4
Side story-Sweetheart 5
Side story-Sweetheart 6
Side story-Sweetheart 8
Side story-Sweetheart 9
Side story-Sweetheart 10
Side story-Sweetheart 11
Side story-Sweetheart 12
Side story-Sweetheart 13
Side story-Sweetheart 14
Side story-Sweetheart 15
Side story-Sweetheart 16
Side story-Sweetheart 17
Side story-Sweetheart 18
Side story-Sweetheart 19
Side story-Sweetheart 20
Side story-Sweetheart 21
Side story-Sweetheart 22
Side story-Sweetheart 23
Side story-Sweetheart 24
Side story-End

Side story-Sweetheart 7

1.2K 75 3
Af Kng_H2k17

Qin Zijiao took the medicine box and unscrewed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide to wash Luo Rui's hands.

Luo Rui knew it was painful without trying. He couldn't help shrinking, Qin Zijiao's hand stopped and looked up at him, Luo Rui stretched his hand back with a guilty expression of death.

Qin Zijiao fell unceremoniously.

Luo Rui's expression was a bit distorted for an instant. He grabbed Aran's hand, wanting to yell but was embarrassed, Aran touched his head: "Good, good lady boss, it won't hurt soon."

Qin Zijiao squinted at them, "Who is the boss?"

"Huh?" Aran and Luo Rui didn't react.

"He is the boss, who is the boss." Qin Zijiao put down the hydrogen peroxide and picked up the alcohol.

Luo Rui was also dumbfounded. He didn't turn his mind for a moment. He still wondered if the boss was me. The next second, a fierce pain struck, and Qin Zijiao directly pressed the alcohol cotton ball on his hand. Luo Rui hissed vigorously: "It's alright, alright..." As he said, he tried to withdraw his hand.

Qin Zijiao grabbed his hand and wiped the wound back and forth with an alcohol swab, and asked, "Who is the boss?"

Aran said, "Oh, you said Brother Adi. I'm joking, but he is the boss, and we just like to tease him."

Qin Zijiao gave a faint "Oh", picked up another clean alcohol pad, and continued to wipe Luo Rui's wound, while casually saying, "Why is it called that?"

Luo Rui cried and said, "Wipe it clean..."

Aran grinned broadly: "They are like couples. My husband comes to my husband all the time, and our boss Luo looks like a girl."

Qin Zijiao glanced at Luo Rui, his face a little gloomy, he threw away the cotton ball, sprinkled some styptic powder, and then wrapped it with gauze.

Luo Rui grabbed his hand back in relief. He didn't dare to look at Qin Zijiao's eyes, so he tilted his head slightly and said, "Thank you."

Qin Zijiao stood up and said coldly: "Don't delay my sister's birthday party."

Luo Rui couldn't hide his disappointed expression. Fortunately, Qin Zijiao had already pushed the door and left. He looked at the swaying door, feeling lost.

Aran shook Luo Rui's shoulder excitedly: "Boss, there's a show."

"What's the play, monkey play."

"Didn't you see that he cared about you? He gave you medicine and grabbed your hand."

"He's afraid of delaying his sister's birthday party, didn't you listen." Luo Rui said angrily: "It's not that I said you, Aran, are you a little girly, like a tomboy all day long." "

Aran stared, "What did you teach me to do suddenly."

Luo Rui pouted: "In a bad mood."

"Pretentious." Aran made a grimace at him: "You are still in a bad mood with such a great progress. If the boy I like takes my hand and gently medicates me, I will be excited for a year."

Luo Rui looked at his hand and muttered: "It's not what you think."

"What is it like?"

Luo Rui sighed: "Let's work."

"Your hands are like this..."

"Isn't there still a right hand with you?"

Aran rolled up his sleeves: "No problem!"

Luo Rui brought a few young apprentices to work again. In the banquet hall separated by a door, various greetings and polite sounds were heard, which gradually became lively. The waiter put out the things they prepared in batches. They were busy from morning till five o'clock in the afternoon, and finally finished all the work.

Yaoyao's 12th birthday party was very grand, even beyond the meaning of a child's birthday. He invited very well-known hosts and celebrities to help out. Looking at the past, most of the guests were her parents' guests. There are few people of the same age who are drowned in the crowd.

At the beginning, I just talked about some friends from the school. The actual number of guests was three times more than estimated. Luo Rui's desserts were not enough.

Luo Rui sat in the corner and looked at Yaoyao not very happy, but still smiled reluctantly.

After eating almost, Luo Rui saw Qin Zijiao stand up and toast with his parents. Qin Zijiao changed into a suit, and the youthful and childish Ying Ting was expressed vividly on him, making people reluctant to look away.

Luo Rui looked at Qin Zijiao in a daze for half a minute before he recovered.

He couldn't see Yaoyao who was sitting. After hesitating for a moment, he got up and walked to Yaoyao's table.

An elder was pulling Yaoyao to talk, and Yaoyao nodded obediently. Luo Rui walked over, Yaoyao saw him and immediately smiled happily: "Boss Luo."

Luo Rui sat next to her and smiled: "Have you eaten the cherry cream cake I prepared for you?"

"Take it, it's delicious, is it a new product?"

"No, it's just that the cherry season is too short. It's just launched this year, so you can try it."

"Thank you Boss Luo, you are very tired today, my brother said you still cut your hand." Her eyes fell on Luo Rui's hand.

"It's okay, minor injuries, it doesn't affect anything." Luo Rui approached her and said, "Why are there so many people here today? Didn't it mean that there were only 20 or 30 people."

Yaoyao pouted, and whispered in his ear: "My dad invited it here. It's so annoying, I don't even know it."

Luo Rui said helplessly: "Adults need to socialize, just play with yours."

Yaoyao nodded, looked in the direction of her parents and brother, and sighed.

Luo Rui touched his head: "Then I will sit back."

Yaoyao took his hand and whispered: "My brother said too much that day, don't be too sad."

Luo Rui's face was a little hot: "You, did you hear?"

Yaoyao nodded and said seriously: "My brother is not bad, he is just a bit... um... he doesn't like to be in contact with people, no one can walk into his heart, and he has no friends. I think It's a pity that he can walk, go to school and play at any time, but he doesn't make friends. What a pity."

Luo Ruirou said: "Even if you can't walk or go to school at any time, you can make friends. Making friends is based on sincerity and heart."

Yaoyao laughed: "Boss Luo, you are so kind. I think you suit my brother well. Whoever is with you will be happy."

It was too embarrassing to be molested by a little girl, Luo Rui awkwardly turned off the subject and said: "You can talk to the elders, I'll go there first."

Luo Rui didn't return to his table, but went to the kitchen. He didn't know any of these people, so he should leave when he was full.

In the kitchen, Aran and several other apprentices were packing up the things they had brought, and Luo Rui went to help.

It was almost done, Aran and the little apprentices carried their things to go, Luo Rui said, "I'm coming, it's heavy."

The little apprentices looked at him up and down collectively, and said in unison: "I'll come."

Luo Rui was so angry that these girl films were less and less of his boss.

After they moved the things away, Luo Rui picked up his bag and carried a plastic bag and was about to leave. At this moment, a person pushed the door and came in. Luo Rui was startled, and his whole body froze.

Qin Zijiao brought the door to him, looked at him and said, "Going?"

Luo Rui nodded.

"I didn't pay you any money."

Luo Rui had forgotten about money a long time ago. He was a person who didn't care much about money. This time he came here as if he had accomplished a mission, leaving the money behind.

Qin Zijiao took out an envelope from the inner pocket of his suit jacket and handed it to him. Luo Rui took the envelope and didn't need to count it. The thickness alone made him feel confident. He embarrassed and said, "No need for so many."

"Take it, there is work injury compensation." Qin Zijiao hugged his chest and blocked the door.

Luo Rui had to say, "Thank you."

However, Qin Zijiao showed no sign of moving away from the door.

Luo Rui looked at him awkwardly, but as soon as he raised his head, he met the dazzling face that made him even more afraid to look directly at him. He lowered his head hurriedly, and said in a low voice, "Then...I'll go now. ."

Qin Zijiao let out an "um", but still didn't let go.

Luo Rui only took a step forward and stopped, he really didn't dare to lean too tightly.

Qin Zijiao looked at Luo Rui condescendingly, "Who is Brother Adi?"

Luo Rui was stunned: "Oh, I'm young, you've seen it, go to school with me..." At the end of his speech, his voice was buzzing like a mosquito.

Qin Zijiao squinted his eyes: "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Huh? No, no, I was young, we often joke."

Qin Zijiao nodded.

Luo Rui twisted her clothes nervously: "In the future...whatever Yaoyao wants to eat, just make a phone call. I will ask the clerk to deliver it. You don't need to come and buy it yourself."

Qin Zijiao's voice became colder: "Are you telling me not to go to your store anymore?"

"......That is not what i mean."

"I won't go again."

Luo Rui's head almost fell to his chest. He felt uncomfortable in his heart, but this was probably the result he wanted. If he never saw Qin Zijiao again, he would be able to turn this page over.

"Once a week from now on, you will come to home to give Yaoyao a cooking class."

"...Huh?" Luo Rui looked at him in surprise.

"Yaoyao asked."

"This... I haven't been a tutor."

"Start doing it now."

"but......"

"The pay is up to you. I will pick you up after school every Friday."

Luo Rui was dumbfounded, and didn't know if he should refuse, but Qin Zijiao's appearance seemed to be forbidden for him to refuse.

Qin Zijiao came over and leaned down.

Luo Rui's back was so tense that he dared not pant.

Qin Zijiao bent over and took the plastic bag in his hand: "Let's go."

"My hands are fine..."

Qin Zijiao ignored him, turned around and pushed the door out.

Luo Rui followed closely, looking at Qin Zijiao's back, feeling that his heart was upset again...

2019 © All content copyright belongs to the copyright owner or the original author

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

143K 4.1K 60
Author:水千承(shui Qian Cheng) 老婆孩子热炕头 (OR) 灰大叔与混血王子 Seme ->周谨行 (Zhou Jin Xing) Uke -> 丁小伟 (Ding Xiao Wei) Chinese-https://www. 256wenxue.com/read...
65.9K 2.3K 54
(MICHAENG FF) A story with love. Start:11 september 2021 End :13 August 2022 Highest ranking #10 in michaeng #182 in sad #35 in monsters #57 in de...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
Mafia Af KM114

Fan Fiktion

152K 2.5K 24
"Do you min yn take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband'. I-I do . . . . . . . He kissed her harshly making her lips bleed.... . . . Sof...